Our challenge at
Is on again and our theme chosen by Lorraine is
So we would like to see Spring on your
creations please. My card is a fully opened
card with an easel on top..
creations please. My card is a fully opened
card with an easel on top..
Coloured with copic markers and use of DP
from an old paper pad I have had for
around 5 yrs.
We always have fabulous sponsors
in our challenge,
pop on over and check them out and see what
lovely Spring designs the teamies have
created for your viewing at
ADDICTED TO STAMPS
Challenge:
Fab N Funky....spring colours
Back to Basics and Beyond...
↓

Using middle line down.
Penny Black and More....going round in circles
Tales from the craftroom...lovely ladies
Crafty Catz....a/g
HLS
↓

NOTE
I have been told some of my comments are not being
received lately. [I do up to 50+ a day]...I also believe some of
your comments are not being published to me either. Anyone else having
the same issues, with numbers being lower than
usual on your posts?
from an old paper pad I have had for
around 5 yrs.
We always have fabulous sponsors
in our challenge,
pop on over and check them out and see what
lovely Spring designs the teamies have
created for your viewing at
ADDICTED TO STAMPS
Challenge:
Fab N Funky....spring colours
Back to Basics and Beyond...
↓

Using middle line down.
Penny Black and More....going round in circles
Tales from the craftroom...lovely ladies
Crafty Catz....a/g
HLS
↓

NOTE
I have been told some of my comments are not being
received lately. [I do up to 50+ a day]...I also believe some of
your comments are not being published to me either. Anyone else having
the same issues, with numbers being lower than
usual on your posts?

66 comments:
Super cute and great fold.
I will check about the comments.
Crafty hugs xx
That's an incredible card. I was really impressed with the design, the shape, and the coloring. I'm off to see if I have received comments from you.
Sweet, bright and colourful Annie
...just what we need in "autumn-Holland"!
XxIrene
Uwielbiam ten obrazek, to jeden z moich ulubionych .
Prześlicznie go pomalowałaś. Okrągła karteczka wygląda super!!!
gorgeous card and design Annie..loz
Received your yesterday thanks Annie. A beautiful circle easel card and coloured to perfection - not sure of the source of image but if it's a stamp would fit at PB&M a treat.
B x
Annie, that is adorable. Love the easel and the Mo image. Great coloring as usual.
Hi Annie,
your card is so bright and pretty! Love the big die and the easel...
What a beautiful card! Enjoy your Sunday, hugs, Valerie
Receiving a Bouquet as beautiful as that would put a huge smile on anyone's face. What a lovely card Annie.
Hope you are keeping well? I'm playing catch up whilst I have a free moment.
I'm not sure what is going on with comments since the demise of G+ but you know if i'm on here and see your post I will always pop on over and say *Hello*..
Sunday Hugs & Take good care Tracey xx
I have noticed a drop in comments but wondered if it is due to google+ finishing or just busy people and facebook. I do love your card gosh she has her hands full. Please link this up to our challenge Anything goes at Crafty Catz would love the other girls to see it
Very cute card and love the image!!!
This gorgeous spring easel just cheers me up on this wet and stormy day!
xxx Margreet
Love the layout and the circular easel, brilliant take on the challenge at BBB
Gorgeous card with a real spring feeling!!
I think that the problem could be that bloggers with a Google+ account are not able anymore to post on blogger. Google+ stops.
Forgot to say that I always see your comments on my blog :)
Its a gorgeous image and card Annie.
Yes I have problems with comments, a few don't show, sometimes only a small portion of what I write gets posted , half sentences missing.
You are not alone with this problem.
Yvonne xx
Oh Annie this is totally adorable I love the image and wonderful colours also the fabulous card shape excellent work.
hugs
lorraine x
Przepiękna wiosenna karteczka :)
Beautiful card Annie, very sweet image...not sure about comments, will check as I do try to comment on all my blog freinds to help support blogland, maybe your right, I just thought some of my 'friends' were not bothering anymore.x
Just love your Spring easel card Annie gorgeous colours and a sweet image
Anne
A beautiful take on an easel card, I love the super cute image that you've used.
Sue xx
What a gorgeous card Annie, lovely papier and such a sweet image ! I didn't notice any problems so far, you're so kind to comment on my blog, although I presume that you must be very busy ! There is something wrong with Google Chrome, if it's not up to date, you might have problems. But I checked, and mine is up to date. Hugs, Enny
Totally stunning l love the image and the layout of your card Annie so gorgeous and colourful too! l have noticed a lower number of comments to my blog and l wonder if it's anything to do with the popup version l changed mine because another blogger couldn't leave them l changed to popup which is the same as yours and that blogger was able to leave comments l have left some on other blogs and they haven't appeared so hopefully it will get sorted enjoy your day xx
What a fancy easel card! WOW!! I love the spring theme.
Lovely card to brighten someone's day, beautiful design and colours, love the sweet image and your fabulous colouring.
Haven't noticed any issues with comments lately.
xx
Beautiful easel card and gorgeous image ---I have been getting your comments but there are a lot of people on FB complaining about low comment ing numbers and not been able to comment on blogs something to do with the google + going and if they are on Google+ all their comments and posts disappear!
Carol x
What a delightful card with all those pretty spring flowers and stars! I'm pretty sure I receive your comments - they come on a regular basis, and thanks for always stopping by :)
What a beautiful spring card, Annie!
Wow wow wow!!! Awesome! Love the easel that is part of a "normal" card!!! Such brilliant design! And LOVE the sweetness!! Amazing colouring on the cute girl with the bunch of flowers and the frame is adorable! Pretty papers too!
Big hugs, enjoy the weekend!
So, so sweet Annie! Amazing coloring and love your design! You are SO creative! Great job! BIG HUGS
Super beautiful, just perfect for spring, Annie.
I've received your comments I'm sure of, thank you for always stopping by <3
Hugs, Lisa
What a gorgeous easel card, I love that sweet image and beautiful flowers! Thanks for joining us at Back to Basics and Beyond.
Tammy x
Beautiful card, a real tribute to Spring!
Comments seems to be an issue for many. I have a post on my blog about it. But I do get your and hope you can see this one.
Hugs Monica
Hi Annie. No, I do not have any problem with the comments on my blog.
Your shaped card is absolutely stunning. I love the beautifully coloured image and your dies. Hugs, my friend.
This is gorgeous, I love the beautiful image and gorgeous papers.
Hugs
Linda xxx
WOW! I love this spring card! The flowers added are gorgeous and you colored her beautifully. Thanks for sharing it with us at Back to Basics and Beyond.
Annie, such a sweet image and love the easel card shape :)
A gorgeous card Annie, love your design with this sweet image.
Avril xx
This is so sweet and gorgeous!! I love the adorable image and the design!! The colors are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
So feminine and so very pretty, love the image and the easel design. I did have problems Annie but mine has settled down now x I was having problems mostly with those very kind bloggers that where following me by email and not anyone else. x.
Very sweet and colourful card love the pretty image,
Ansx
Beautiful spring card Annie, the image is gorgeous and fabulous colouring and I lovethe little flowers and colours..gorgeous.
Luv CHRISSYxx
Aw, such colorful sweetness, Annie, and a beautifully designed spring-time easel card! The flowers in your stopper remind me of the flowers that were often found in our Easter baskets when we were young. Very cute! hugs, de
Gorgeous card Annie, love easel shaped card.
Pam x
Fabulous card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
Beautiful card and DP Annie.. I am not sure about my comments..Loz
So pretty Annie, it's a lovely image and beautifully designed, Kate x
A beautiful bright and cheerful card Annie. Adorable!
The comment might have to do with google+ going or gone and I also read some people cannot comment if there isn't a pop up comment form. Don't know if its true though. Marlies
A beautiful card Annie, a lovely image - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
its so very beautiful card!
I get an email message saying that my comments are being blocked by you. So I checked them and my comments are on your blog. I still get the emails but just delete them.
Love your card it is so pretty. Love the image and design. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Gorgeous spring card Annie. Sweet image and lovely shape. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky
Pat K xx
that is so sweet, she is so happy with spring she is hugging those beautiful flowers and love the easel design!
So many flowers and so many fresh colours; a real cheerfull card and good to see on a gray day here! Hugs, Gerrina
A lovely spring card Annie. Such a cute little girl on top. Beautiful designed and coloured.
Greetings Miranda
So darling card Annie, beautiful colouring and design.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more;-))m
Such a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Back to Basics and Beyond. Love Dawn x
This darling little girl with her big bouquet of flowers is the very essence of the joy of spring! So cute, Annie! Pretty easel card with your 5 yr old papers. Some of mine are 10 or more yrs old, but still pretty. I haven't noticed anything with comments except that Darlene's don't show up in my email. Just hers. Weird. I guess I wouldn't know if comments are missing unless someone tells me. I currently see 59 comments on this post and that seems like a LOT. Do you not see 59 comments?
Hi Annie what a sweet card,well done my friend on your beautiful work xx
What a very sweet easel card design!! This is such a happy Spring like design with that darling image and pretty colors here Annie!! I love it so much!! HUGS
What a beautiful card.
Thank you for joining us at Back to Basics and Beyond challenge this time.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT
I love your easel card, so pretty in pink! Thanks for joining in with the Back to Basics and Beyond Challenge.
Jenny x
I´m sorry that I´m a bit late to comment your pretty card. This is so cute! I love the design for this pretty easel card. The blossoms are perfect embellishment for this spring themed card.
Thank you for sharing your talent with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Nick
Such a pretty, colourful card Annie & a great shape too. Thanks for joining me over at Tales From The Craft Room
Jo x
Thanks for sharing your fantastic project with us in the Happy Little Stampers March "Anything Goes With Dies" challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
Hugs,
Leslie, HLS Dies Team
Love To Scrap 2
Post a Comment