Hostess: Sue Drees
Theme: Anything Goes with the option of
TRAVEL.
[The mice, gruffies and hoppers get around
in many ways, what can you come up with?]
I chose to use one of my stamps called
Distressed Inks were used to colour
and the stamp fussy cut
on my Scan n Cut..
As always we have fabulous sponsors and do
pop over to the blog to check what's on for prizes..
Our hostess is offering one lucky player in this challenge
a chance to win this fun stamp from the January 2019 release.
a chance to win this fun stamp from the January 2019 release.
and have fun with the challenge at




48 comments:
Hi Annie oh this card is so very cute,love it,well done my friend xx
What a gorgeous card! Happy April! Hugs, Valerie
Uwielbiam motyle, buzia sie sama usmiecha, piękna praca :)
Haha...what a funny card...You just have to come
up with it ...a butterfly ride!
xx Gerie
Gorgeous card Annie just love this image too xx
Great take on the theme....lovely card!
xxx Margreet
A beautiful card Annie, that little mouse looks like he's having great fun.
Sue xx
Mooie kaart met een schattige stempel.
xXx Astrid.
Oh Annie this is simply gorgeous, I love the image and the way you designed it, just gorgeous..
Enjoy your day.xx
It's wonderful Annie.
Valerija xx
wonderful fun card, wouldn't it be great to be able to hitch a ride on a passing butterfly
Very cute card and image!!!
gorgeous Annie
Gr Karin
This is so gorgeous, Annie!! I love the sweet image and the fun design!! Beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
This sweet card made me smile Annie...perfect sentiment to use with that rather risky form of travel!
xx
A very funny and lovely card, Annie. Great sentiment, fits perfectly with the image!
That's so funny. Nice card with the gingham.
This is a very cool and fun card. I got a smile from it, so I know the recipient will, too.
What a way to travel. I wish I could do that. For a few seconds only though. It would have to be a big butterfly to carry me. This is a very cute card and the layout is nice. [Bunny]
Love the card design and colors!!! Your little guying is flying, and the sentiment is perfect. Pretty lilac color too.
Hugs
Sue
LOL! What a fabulous sentiment for that fun image, Annie! Made me laugh, as I'd certainly be thinking "Yikes! We're THIS high up?" LOL Cute as can be, and a fantastic way of showing the upward movement with the cut of the papers! Wishing you a great week! hugs, de
Fabulous fun card and image love the sentiment all though that might just be tempting fate lol
Carol
What a darling image so super cute, I love your design too a fabulous creation hugs Pops x
How cute!!!! Love so much this design!!
Hugs
Such a beauty!!! Lovely CAS card, Annie and I llllllllove the design. The butterfly on the top of the gingham paper is a great idea! Kisses, my dear friend.
It's just so cute an image and a beautiful card Annie, Kate x x
What a sweet card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
This is gorgeous Annie, love the cute stamp.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Very pretty card, funny image, love the gingham paper,
Ansx
A lovely and funny card Annie. I love the soft colours and the great design of your card.
Greetings Miranda
Gorgeous card and image Annie. I have that stamp somewhere. Must have a look for it...Loz
Beautiful card again,Annie.Love the cute House Mouse and purple paper.
Hugs,Sylvia x
Gorgeous card Annie, love the cute image and wonderful layout.
Hugs Pam x
Annie this card is an absolute delight to see. The images is adorable.
Yvonne xx
A great fun card Annie. The butterflies are beautiful and the mouse is brilliant. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Gorgeous card Annie. Hugs Veerle x
https://veerlescreatievehoekje.blogspot.com/2019/04/hoe-gebruik-je-dat-how-to.html
He looks like he's having so much fun! What a great layout for this image.
A perfect example of how pretty "cute" can be! Your mouse looks very fluffy as the wind blows through his fur. Adorable!
Wow! This is so cute!! Love the layout of the card too!!
that is just adorable, you have shared so many stamps I haven't seen, lovely coloring!
What a sweet thought Annie, little house mouse taking a ride on a Butterfly. Just think of the beautiful sights we would see if we could tag along too. Beautiful card.
Hugs Tracey xx
One that brought a smile on my face immediately! So good how you combined the cute fouse mouse with the butterfly; gives it so much motion in a super way! Hugs, gerrina
Whee!! Tee hee! I just adore this image and you've done a brilliant job with it on your layout design! Such soft and pretty colors too!! HUGS
very sweet card!
Such a fun idea, so creative with the travel theme and what a super cute card x.
Great take on the optional theme! Looks like you machine did a great job of fussy cutting here.
Hugs Monica
Oh my goodness, what a fun and cute card! Love that beautiful checkered paper and the angle of the white with that butterfly! Perfect use of this fun little mouse stamp!
Ooo. Iove the house mouse images. Little time to play along. So pity.
Post a Comment