Follow me

3 April 2019

Magic.



We have a lovely challenge for you this time, at
Double D challenges
 chosen by Diane
and the theme being:
Watercolor
Let's see some beautiful watercolors!

Isn't that mood board gorgeous?

My card has Altenew flowers stamped, coloured with Nuvo and Zig
water colour pens. My background was roughly designed with
water colour paints and spread with a wide brush.

As always we have fabulous prizes so come along and join in our 
challenge, check out the design team cards and see what you can win .

49 comments:

Darlene said...

This is GORGEOUS Annie! Sorry I've been MIA ... crazy busy with Morgan's wedding & upcoming Spring Show but I think about you each & every day and look forward to us getting together again! HUGS

Pink Rose said...

Beautiful card Annie xx

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! The colors are amazing!! I love how the beautiful red flower just pops off the page!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Diane said...

WOW Annie this is stunning and a beautifully water colored card!!

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Annie, love the layers and wonderful sentiment.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Mac Mable said...

Yes the mood board is gorgeous and so is your card...Beautiful x

Donna Phelan said...

Fantastic layers, beautiful blossoms and I looooove that sentiment!

Chris said...

Fabulous card Annie, the red flowers look stunning against the watercoloured background.
xx

Margreet said...

Beautiful. Love all those colours!
xxx Margreet

Bunny said...

Beautiful. I love the colors and flowers. The sentiment is fabulous. [Bunny]

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card,Annie.Love the fab flower stamp.Beautifully coured too.

Hugs,Sylvia x

Mia said...

I love using watercolours, Annie. Your card is FABULOUS and a real inspiration. I love the design and the bright red colours on the flowers. Kisses, my dear friend.

Vicki said...

Fabulous water color card, Annie! Love all of the brights that you used and that background looks amazing.

aga-craft said...

WspaniaƂa praca , zdolna z Ciebie babeczka :)

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and creative lovely colours and layout gorgeous floral image too x

Valerie-Jael said...

Magic indeed! Hugs, Valerie

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!!

KandA said...

Gorgeous card Annie, your watercolouring is amazing and the colours are fabulous xx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Annie and your colouring is fabulous, Kate x

Barbara said...

I love your style of crafting cards. This flower image sure takes the center stage, but the rest really adds to it. Beautiful coloring.

meg said...

beautiful watercolours and a fantastic sentiment

Valerija said...

Wow stunning Annie, love the colours and wonderful flowers.
Valerija xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Amazing & beautiful colouring Annie. Your work is gorgeous always.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

*Vicki* said...

Wow your flowers are amazing!! gorgeous take on the watercolor with your amazing design Annie! HUGS

Kuni said...

It's fabulous Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful card as always!!!

Ans Gilbert said...

Wonderful card, love the pretty colours of the flower,
Ansx

Sarah said...

Stunning blooms Annie!! xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful watercolouring Annie
Carol x

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card Annie and love the watercolor with beautiful flowers x

loz said...

Stunning card and the watercolour background is so Beautiful Annie..Loz

Meggymay said...

Beautiful background layers and the red floral blooms look gorgeous.
Yvonne xx

Carol S. said...

A beautiful card Annie. Love all the layers and background. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

GerJanne said...

I like watercolouring! Your card is stunning!!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

How pretty, lovely colours

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a wonderful pop of colours on this gorgeous card Annie.

Sue xx

Monica C. said...

Love page and the sentiment is so very true!
Hugs Monica

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Amazing flowers and background my friend! Love the vintage feel of the whole composition!
Hugs

Leslie Miller said...

The board is gorgeous and so is your card! I especially love your image background. It really makes your flowers pop!

Mrs A. said...

Stunning card. Hope you enjoy your trip. Hugs Mrs A.

Christine said...

Beautiful Annie, I love your water colour background and that gorgeous flower :)

Conniecrafter said...

Wow that is just gorgeous, beautiful job with your coloring!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

The way you colored that focal image is incredible. It really POPS above the vintage papers underneath. Loved the way you rotated the background papers, too.

kiwimeskreations said...

Wow - love your image and how you have coloured it Annie, but your background takes it up to an incredible level. Stunning work
Blessings
Maxine

Carol L said...

Gorgeous watercoloring on this, and I especially love all the layers of script papers!

Enny said...

Oh, this is amazing, such a beautiful flower and lovely background ! Hugs, Enny

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card Annie!

Chrissy said...

So pretty Annie..Altenew stamps are beautiful and lovely to use too..love your layout and the background..FABulous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Judy Woodland said...

Stunning!!! You have colored that stamp beautifully. I love the bright color, and I also love your design. Well done, this is fabulous!!!