Rain, sunshine, washing in then off then on again,
gave up so came indoors to make a Mixed Media
page using all sorts of stencils, flowers and
dylusions along with pink acrylic paint.
dylusions along with pink acrylic paint.
Bunny stick pin, chipboards, brads and a bunny
border cut on the cameo. Die cuts used as well..
Challenge:
↓


~~~~~~
ARTastic..Pets
↓



57 comments:
A really beautiful page Annie. I love the shades of pink and gorgeous embellishments. x
What a really beautiful journal page Annie with so much attention to all the little details, it's a delight.
B x
So precious - just love it! Love your title of Peter Cottontail - so perfect with your photo :) Thank you for joining us at White ... with 1!
Oh Annie this is exquisite - love the layout, especially the wee mouse detail :-).
Blessings
Maxine
Wow, your page is gorgeous, beautiful colors, lots of embies, super ! Hugs, Enny
Jaka słodziutka:)
Gorgeous page, sorry the weather was no cooperative in drying the washing. Hugs, Valerie
Oh Annie this is so pretty,well done my friend xx
Oh wow what a fabulous page Annie. Way more fun than washing.
Sue xx
Such a beautiful page Annie we have lots of rain drier today but very windy 🌬 x
Wow very pretty in pink
Beautiful page Annie x
So many lovely details on this page Annie...it's gorgeous!
xx
Wow, Annie, it's so stunning!! The layers and details are amazing!! I love the curved die with the bunnies and the gorgeous flowers!! The image is so sweet!! You've showcased it perfectly!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
A*M*A*Z*I*N*G !!! A stunning layout and page - this little girl with the amimals is so cute and pretty -
I would suggest to link this page to AJJ current's theme of HAVING FUN as well as she has definitely fun with her friends!
Happy weekend Annie!
I am so happy to have a tumble dryer since a few years... the best I got to help me with laundry!
Hugs, Susi
Stunning Annie and wonderful colors.
Hugs
Kuni
Oh this page and the sentiment had me singing the song. This is really cute, aNNie. I love all of the pink and white and the great embellishments. The picture is so cute with the little on sitting with the bunnies. [Bunny]
Love your page Annie it looks gorgeous.
Hugs Veerle x
so sweet and beautiful Annie
Gr Karin
Beautiful layered design Annie, I do love a few layers, this is so pretty.
Sounds like your having some of the awful weather we have been having, no one knows where we are up to anymore, its crazy..I just hope we get a good summer this year again..xx
Gorgeous page and beautiful embellishments
Carol x
Gorgeous page, love the cute photograph and wonderful layers. The colours and design are fabulous.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Fab journal page,Annie.Love the little mouse and the bunnies.Sweet photo too.Have a nice weekend.
Hugs,Sylvia x
Beautiful page, Annie. Great photo with the darling girl and the bunnies.
xxx Margreet
Beautiful Annie, I love all your little chip board additions. the flowers are wonderful and that little mouse is adorable :)
A beautiful layout Annie, an adorable photograph - such a soft and pretty design,
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Gorgeous! Love all the pretty dies and flowers x
What a really stunning Mixed Media page Annie! I love your mix of pinks and little details! I really like that you're adding photos to your layouts too! Love that personal touch! You have me itching to get out my MM stuff for a play! :) HUGS
A gorgeous mixed media page Annie. If I tried it would look like a right old mess, yours is beautiful, so is the babe as well.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx
Wonderful mixed media page Annie, another beautiful photo within a marvellous layout, gorgeous textures and colours, Kate x
Gorgeous, Annie!! Your layouts are always a feast for the eye!
The Rubberdance stamps are new, recently released, so maybe that is why you did not know them. I am sure you will find them too. Nice weekend!
So glad you did Annie, this is just beautiful with all the pinks and fabulous layers. I love it.
Luv CHRISSYxx
Przepiękna radosna praca :) podobaja mi się te pastelowe kolory :)
Really loved this beautiful scrapbook page. The little angel is perfect for the pink bunny inspired backdrop. The layers are simply fabulous, too. Hope you got your laundry dried.
It's so wodnerful!
great mixed media page with a gorgeous photo and lay out.
Gorgeous tones of pinks and one adorable and beautiful layout x.
Absolutely gorgeous, its a beautiful page.
Yvonne xx
Gorgeous!! Lovely page!
A beautiful page Annie and the design and colours are stunning. Have a lovely weekend. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
A simply stunning creation Annie. Shabneez x
So pretty, so pink...
I love it and that gorgeous photo too.
All the best Jan
Absolutely beautiful
Beautiful layout and love the layering of not only the die cuts and doilies but of your lovely flowers! Sweet picture! and love the little character off to the right up there too
Annie, this is so gorgeous. Love the wonderful colours and little girl is so cute. Great job!
Valerija xx
It is a beautiful and sweet page! All the colours and flowers just fit so good with that photo! Hugs, Gerrina
Lovely page! The shades of pink are so pretty and the embellishments so cute.
Hugs Monica
I don't know how you do this so quickly, but it comes out fantastic every time!
Such an adorable page! Thank you for joining us at WW...1❤️
Totally adorable!
Such a lovely page and gorgeous photo used! Thanks for joining in at ARTastic challenge blog.
I love how you've worked with a grungy background, but still managed to create a pretty, feminine piece!
Thanks for this White.. with 1 entry!!
Annie, that's beautiful.....love the colour, the lovely layers & that adorable photo. Thanks for joining me over at Tales From The Craft Room
Jo x
Everything is just so beautiful. I love all the layers and the background. What an adorable photo. Thanks for joining in with us this month at White with 1
Another stunner, particularly love the flowers. Thanks for playing along with White with ...1.
Oh no wonder we all hate washing so much.....doesn't it drive you crazy when you just hang it out then it rains...aggghh
Another gorgeous layout from you, Love it.
Thank you for joining us at White with 1 and ARTastic x
Just gorgeous. Thank you so much for joining in with White with 1 this month.
Post a Comment