Follow me

13 May 2019

Flowers collection



I am loving these gorgeous stamps by THAT'S CRAFTY
which were posted to me directly to where we are 
holidaying at. Thanks to  Dot of INK ART DESIGNS
for doing that for me. The quality of these stamps
are really lovely. Using very limited supplies
I must add, to make these projects.
[Flowers collection set 3
Flowers collection set 4 with tons of 
stamps in the pack...]
One paint brush, baby powder and water for the
texture paste and a few cheap paints. Bottle tops
for the circles and paint splats.
Here is my play for the day and thanks to my
son for the use of his laptop for a few days.

Flowers collection set 4

Ink Art Designs....[f/b group]...a/g

44 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Hi Annie wow what beautiful pages ,gorgeous work my friend,well done xx

Tina Z. said...

Great technique, I love it.
Hugs xx

Bunny said...

Lovely journal pages. I love the flower colors and the texture. http://bunnyscards1.blogspot.com/2019/05/hmfmc-291.html

Shabneez said...

Great project Annie - it just goes to show you don't need an endless amount of supplies to create a masterpiece. Shabneez x

Lisa said...

These are so stunning!! The textures and colors are fabulous!! Artistic and beautiful, Annie!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Chris said...

There's no stopping you is there Annie!! :D These look fantastic, particularly as you only have limited materials to play with, your home made texture paste works really well...bet it smells good too :)
hugs
xx

Scraptastisch said...


Poor you very annoying that you have contracted a virus and hope that your holiday will not be disturbed by it. Congratiolations with your super price you have won it's always nice! (Post 8 may)
Your flowers are beautiful art work!
Take care of yourself and get wel soon!!!
xx Gerie

froebelsternchen said...

Gorgeous pages Annie! ♥♥♥
LOVE and LIGHT from

Susi

Craftfanka said...

Przepiękne ogniste kwiaty:)
Fantastyczne tło:)

Mia said...

Wow Annie. Boh are fabulous!!!!!!! Baby powder and water for the texture paste? Wow! What an inspiring recipe. I will definitely try it. Hugs, my dear friend.

KarinsArtScrap said...

wonderful and lovely pages Annie
Gr Karin

Christine Harrop said...

You are coming up with some great projects with so few supplies Annie! Well done you. Two great pages. Christine x

Lynne said...

Wonderful projects with lovely texture x

Valerija said...

Stunning project Annie, I love it!
Valerija xx

Monica C. said...

Gorgeous! Sometimes playing with limited supplies is a great challenge and you have done an amazing job here.
Hugs Monica

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous journal pages-love the watercoloured stamps and great texture
Carol x

Valerie-Jael said...

Both pieces are wonderful, Annie, well done! Gorgeous stamps, too. Hugs, Valerie

aga-craft said...

Przepiękna radosna praca :) śliczne słoneczne kolory :)

Kath said...

Fabulous flowers and beautiful vibrant colours.
Kath x

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful floral cards and gorgeous colours, beautifully designed too Annie, Kate x

Migdalia said...

Gorgeous!! I love the pretty paint splatter!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

Anonymous said...

Your flowers look amazing Annie! I love the paint colors and you've made a fabulous AJ page!! Sending HUGS and get well vibes!

Linda Simpson said...

These pages are gorgeous, loving the flowers and the colours you picked.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Carol L said...

The flowers are just lovely with all those great colors and mediums used to create them! Hope you're feeling more chipper today too :)

meg said...

beautifully designed floral cards in gorgeous colours

KraftyKoolKat said...

These are really stunning Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very artistic! I love the textures and the colors!

Je@net said...

Wow...this looks beautiful, Annie!

Kuni said...

Wonderful Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Marjan said...

Stunning they are! I missed your previous post, due to my husbands illness. Also because I was away on holiday and did not blog then. Hope you are better now!

Lisa Andersson said...

They look amazing. Love the colours and design. Baby powder and water.... oh my....you are incredible. Very artistic pieces, Annie.
Hugs, LIsa

Fikreta said...

this is so beautiful Anni!

Meggymay said...

Fabulous pages with your limited supplies Annie. The flower images look beautiful.
Yvonne xx

Mac Mable said...

You sure looked like you had fun with your limited supplies. Great layouts and those stamps are fabulous x

Carol S. said...

Very pretty flowers and love the page. Gorgeous colours. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Christine said...

Annie, I love the summery colours of your flowers and the gorgeous artsy effect your created on your journal pages :)

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie, those are beautiful colors and are perfect stamps for you.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a talented artist you are to produce such a vibrant pair of pieces with such limited supplies. Well done you!
Blessings
Maxine

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning Annie l too love the vibrant colours enjoy your day x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A stunning journal page Annie. I love the colours.

Sue xx

Gerrina said...

And these are beautiful grungy too! Love the texture! Hugs, Gerrina

Leslie Miller said...

Baby powder and water for the texture paste? Who knew? It looks fabulous! Very artsy. I'd never heard of these stamps before. Nice to be able to have some new things while you're away!

Chrissy said...

Two beautiful pages Annie..it is amazing what you ca do when you have nothing at hand..gorgeous work..hope you are feeling better..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous summery results with different techniques, well done!!