Follow me

14 July 2019

♪♪ It's got to be....."Purrrfect" ♪♪

A pretty chilly day here down under 
Image result for australia  shape pictures
so a craft stamping and colouring day was in order..
I am using a cute small stamp from 
Your Next Stamp adding a #3 
for my grand-daughters' up coming birthday
Copic markers, die and glitter number were added.

linking to
add a number

Your Next Stamp..
Sunshine

40 comments:

meg said...

love the sentiment and image, a fun birthday card

Donna Ellis said...

I can hear your little granddaughter's giggle all the way in Florida as she feels that loving "squishy" hug from her grandma! Fantastic card, Annie! xx

Carol L said...

Absolutely adorable with that sweet image and fun sentiment! Perfect for your special 3 yr old :)

Tina Z. said...

Super cute, I love it.
Hugs xx

Bunny said...

I love this sweet birthday card. The glittery number is great. [Bunny]

Linda Simpson said...

This is so cute, love the image and wonderful sentiment.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Je@net said...

Oooh...this is so cute, Annie!

Crafting Queen said...

Love your card, that image is too cute!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute!! :D Love that sweet image and the funny sentiment! :D Your granddaughter will smile so much when someone will read it to her! :)
Big hugs!!

Kim said...

I'm sure your granddaughter will love it!

Viv said...

A real cute card Annie! x

Christine said...

adorable Annie, she's going to love the card :)

loz said...

Adorable image and card for your GD Annie..Loz

karin said...

A funny image on your card Annie. Your grand daughter will love it!
Karin
xxx

Ans Gilbert said...

Love the pretty image and the wonderful sentiment, awesome card,
Ansx

cuilliesocks said...

Aww too sweet Annie
, I love the image and beautifully coloured too. Your Granddaughter will love it, Kate x x

Chris said...

A sweet and lovely card for your little granddaughter Annie, it's hard to believe she is 3 already!
xx

Chrissy said...

Adorable image and I love the sentiment..gosh, three already Annie, where does the time go..gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Really cute Annie and love the sentiment
Carol x

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image!!!

Pia S said...

That is a seriously cute image and so fitting with the sentiment. Sweet!

Glennis F said...

Such a fun card Annie. The grandchildren grow so quickly!

Lisa Andersson said...

Super cute and fun card, just perfect Annie. I'm sure she will love this.
Hugs, Lisa

Crea Astrid said...

Wat een mooie kaart met een schattige stempel.

xXx Astrid.

Carol S. said...

A super cute card and the image is adorable. I have one of my grandsons birthday this week too. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Lori Kobular said...

Such a fun and cute card! I love the idea of the cat squishing the dog to show how much love it has for it! The image of the cat and dog makes me smile! Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges!

GerJanne said...

Lovely crad for your Granddaughter! Perfect sentiment!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is absolutely adorable. Just too cute for words!

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie, that is so sweet. I'm sure that your granddaughter will love it. Too fun!

kiwimeskreations said...

Aww Annie - what a gorgeous cards - I feel that way about my grand daughters too!
Blessings
Maxine

Shirley Young said...

So cute Annie, I love it xx

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, adorable!! It totally makes me smile!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mac Mable said...

Your grand daughter is going to love this adorable card. What a cute image and love the sentiment too x

Darlene said...

OMG so cute ... she's going to LOVE it!!

Monica C. said...

So adorable Annie! Love the image and your card composition.
Hugs Monica

Enny said...

Oh, what a lovely card, so sweet, the cat hugging the dog ! Enny

Gerrina said...

A dun and sweet card; just perfect for a 3th birthday with some extra glitter! Hugs, Gerrina

Fikreta said...

super cute!

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

So beautiful Annie, I'm sure that your granddaughter is going to love this.

Suexx

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how cute! Your Next Stamp has some fun stuff. I especially love the sentiment. I'm always telling LuLu I could squeeze the stuffing out of her. My mom used to say that.