Having a try with alcohol inks and the right kind
of ink pad to use on them and yupo paper.
Using a Visible Image stamp called
'Alice' and available also at
I also used several stamps from Rubber Dance.
Alice was coloured with copic markers, fussy cut
and pasted onto the alcohol ink background.
Just another journal page..
Today Mr Monte had another fun day outdoors.
We have fenced off all the garden particularly
fern and palm area...






42 comments:
fabulous image and sentiment it probably applies to all of us, great to see the pics Monty is growing quickly
Super lush colours makes this a knockout, Annie! Loving the Monte updates; he's such a superstar! xx
Your Mr Monte looks adorable ...how old is he?
Good to visit you after a long hiatus. Hope you are doing good Annie
Cheers
Dr Sonia
A fab page Annie, cute image.
Monte is so gorgeous and he looks such a sweet boy.xx
Loving your journal page Annie - and the sentiment - I sometimes feel like that too! Fabulous photos of Monte!
Blessings
Maxine
Hi Annie what a cute journal page and I love your Mr Monte xx
Lovely and cute Alice piece. Monte looks like he lives in paradise! Hugs, Valerie
Alice looks so good on that background! Love the bright colours!
And looks like another great day for Monte! Hugs, Gerrina
Wow, a gorgeous background and little Allice is really cute. Monte is growing fast x
Love the colours on your fabulous page Annie - Alice is beautifully coloured.
and 'Mr Monte' looks so adorable :)
Gill xx
Fantastycznie kolorowa Alice :) Monte jest uroczy :)
A fabulously colourful journal page Annie, I love it. I also love the photos of Monte too.
Sue xx
So gorgeous!! The colors are stunning!! She's so beautiful!! I love the photos of sweet Monte!! And your palms are gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Beautiful image and colouring, love the sentiment and the amazing colourful background!
Very wise to fence off parts of the garden...Monte could cause havoc amongst your lovely ferns...or get lost.:)) We fence off part of our garden to keep Matilda off it...when the girls leave the gate open (which they do...they're kids!) she goes wild with excitement and tramples on everything in sight! Then hurls herself at the fence trying to get next door and sort out their pug, who spends a lot of his day taunting her. Fortunately the fence is 6 foot high and she hasn't managed to get over it or trample it down...yet!
xx
I love this journal page. Alice is so cute and nicely colored. Love the eyes. The background is fabulous too.
Monte is growing.....a lo! Is that a flower he's smelling or fixing to take a bit out of? Ha Ha! [Bunny]
Fabulous coloring (I'm always especially fond of how you color eyes) and the sentiment probably applies to most of us too LOL Your ferns and gardens are fabulous and Monte looks right at home :)
Fabulous! I love the background and the image is coloured beautifully.
Hugs
Linda xxx
What a sweet little girl on the beautiful background, Annie!
Wow, what a stunning page, beautiful colors, and a marvellous Alice ! Monte is growing fast, such a cute dog, keeps you busy, I'm sure ! Hugs, Enny
Great, colourful page and that sentiment is so funny. Love your palm area and Monte is a darling.
xxx Margreet
Great creation with the different colours on it.
Love your pics Annie!
Karin
Xxx
This is gorgeous Annie and love seeing Monte take care x
Hello Annie, what a fabulous page, full of wonderful colour and a brilliant Alice image too. I love the sentiment and there's days I can relate to it.
Fab photos of Monty, he's gorgeous, Kate x
Wonderful Annie, great colors.
Hugs
Kuni
Nope ....this is not 'just' another journal page it is unique and fabulous. Great vibrant colours, stunning background and a fun image, beautifully coloured x. Thank you for sharing photos of cute Monte playing x.
Gorgeous page Annie, Monte sure is growing.
Hugs Pam x
Very beautiful !
so cute puppy!
Fabulous background ans cute Alice stamp-Monte is certainly growing
Carol x
Another beautiful array of colours Annie and I love that sweet girl and fabulous colouring, the verse is fabulous too..expensive business fencing everything off isn't it, but he is so cute..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Alici is just lovely and so is the background! So brightful! And mr Monte has a very good life at yours!
A cute, beautifully coloured little girl. A vibrant background too. Have a lovely weekend. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
A fabulous page Annie with a great Alice image and quote.
Monte looks so cute, I can understand you fencing areas in your garden, he looks as if he has loads od energy.
Yvonne xx
Amazing colourful page with that background, wow!!! Love Alice (and it is also my nickname, so I love her twice LOL), and the sentiment!!
It's lovely seeing Montè playing with his toy! Well done about fenced off the plants!! :)
Hugs!
Beautiful Background Annie, and I love seeing pics of Monte as he grows:)
such a fun and cute page, I like how the inks blended and loved your coloring, I like how you did all the highlighting especially of her hair.
Fabulous page and colours annie. I also had to put in a small fence for TeddyB so he could not get to the front gates or side fence to bark at everyone..loz
Beautiful page - so vibrant! Love the puppy!
oops I was a day behind, and now I see the page with pics of Monte, lol. He is getting so much bigger.
Wonderful journal page - love the bright colors.
Really love the vibrant colors on your background! Those alcohol inks are so fun to play with! Monte is such a cutie! :)
Ho hum, just another AWESOME journal page with fabulous color! Monte has such a nice, clean outdoor space. We put pavers and gravel in our fenced dog yard and it stays clean all year round. Love that!
Beautiful journal page. The background is stunning and Alice is sweet.
Monte sure is getting big.
Hugs Monica
very sweet Annie
gr karin
Post a Comment