Follow me

31 August 2019

hands, scissors, rock..

Rain, lots of it last few days so a great indoor
crafting day.. Decided to make a mixed media,
started last night to allow drying time.
Lots of goodies added.
My title?  
Hands for fussy cutting, scissors for cutting
and rock for the art rocks added.
Linking to:
Time Out challenges
↓




Ink Art Designs
↕
come along and join in our challenges.
Rubber Dance Stamps
available at
Ink Art Designs
using
Mix a sentiment
Grunge Butterfly

Country View challenge
↓
Texture
Gelli plate, for the butterfly background,
 texture sand, paint brushes, buttons, flowers,
chipboard & art stones were used.  

45 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie, this is gorgeous! Love all the butterflies, texture and color. You just rock with all the mixed media.

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful page, love the colours and textures here. Hugs, Valerie

meg said...

love your mixed media pages Annie, this one has great colours and embellishments

Pink Rose said...

Hi Annie awesome page my friend,very pretty,well done xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a beautiful journal page Annie, I love the colours.

Sue xx

Chrissy said...

A stunning page Annie..love all the details and colors,gorgeous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kuni said...

Stunning Annie, love the colors.
Hugs
Kuni

Je@net said...

This is really beautiful, Annie!

Meggymay said...

An awesome page Annie, the textures and details are fantastic.
Yvonne xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Annie, I just want to reach out and experience this page first hand - it is so filled with colour and texture - stunning creation my friends
Blessings
Maxine

Gibby Frogett said...

Great photo and gorgeous project Annie - beautiful colours and textures.
Happy Saturday - have a great weekend..
Gill x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Awwww... Your mixed media pieces always stunning me!! AWESOME!! The purple/pink tones are so vibrant with the sand colour and all the textures look amazing!! LOVE those butterflies and the sentiments!!! The cute buttons and flowers finish the page perfectly!!! Very well done once again!!!!
Hugs

Janette said...

A fabulous page Annie I love the texture and colours.xx

Glennis F said...

This is gorgeous Annie, I love the colours. Great to have a wet day for crafting, we have been quite fine recently, and it is the last day of winter tomorrow!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous journal page Annie love all the texture and beautiful butterflies-great post title too
Carol x

Mrs.B said...

A fabulous page Annie love the colours.
Avril xx

cuilliesocks said...

What a wonderful page Annie, so much to look at, full of interesting details, wonderful colours and textures, Kate x x
,

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Incredible texture. I had to look twice to find the paint brush. I've never heard of texture sand, but I think it's something I need. This is awesome and so is the vignette you created to share the photo.

aga-craft said...

Piękna praca, lekka , urocza , skrzydlata >:)

KandA said...

This is wonderful Annie. The colours are gorgeous and I love all the details and texture xx

karin said...

Love your creation Annie. Great colours!
Rain? It's here around 30 Celsius 😊Good weather for festivities this afternoon for 75 years liberation.
Karin
xxx

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! The texture and colors are amazing!! I love the butterflies fluttering about!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mac Mable said...

Amazing texture and beautiful colour, with a striking and gorgeous layout x. Loving this one x.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fabulous colours

Bunny said...

Another "WoW" page. Beautiful colors and the elements of the butterflies, buttons and flowers are lovely. A striking page. [Bunny]

sandie said...

This is amazing-love the colours you used and what fab texture. I do like how you blended in the tiny buttons and flowers-it all flows together. Thanks for joining Time Out

Chris said...

Another stunning mixed media page Annie, wonderful colours, texture and combination of elements. Hoping to have a play with the Gelli plate later!
xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Another beautiful & awesome creations Annie. I adore the colours used & texture.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful as always thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Another incredible page Annie! Really love how you've achieved the purple hue for the background and added in the ART lettering too! The butterflies seem to just pop off the page!! Gorgeous!

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Wow Annie, this looks stunning. I love this page and great title too :)
Greetings Miranda

Mia said...

I am back home, Annie. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my dear friend.

Liz said...

Gorgeous mixed media creation, Annie. Wonderful design with lots of different textures. xx

GerJanne said...

Oh wow, Annie. This is wonderful! Love the texture and colors.
Here, the summer will end soon. I'm in the south of France and its summer over here...Not for long for us, we will return home in a few days.
:-(

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Annie, lovely colours and great dimension, lots of super details.
Yes, Ramsey did come on holiday with us, dogs are welcome in lots of places in Somerset and he enjoyed lots of long runs on the beach - the weather was really kind to us, nice and sunny and warm.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol S. said...

Happy Birthday my friend. Have a lovely day. Stunning art work Annie. Love the colours and texture. A beautiful design. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhhh, those beautiful shades of purple! Opposite weather here -- our most beautiful days of the summer. Enjoy your crafty time!

Conniecrafter said...

Fabulous work of art, I love the textures, great colors and embellishing!

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's gorgeous Annie
Gr Karin

Sandra H said...

This is a great page Annie xx

Gerrina said...

It is a beautiful page! (Have pinned it for inspiration...) Love the warm purple background. Hugs, Gerrina

Fikreta said...

its gorgoeus!

Lisa Andersson said...

Wow, another masterpiece, Annie. Love the colours and the gorgeous background. Such pretty embellishments too. Awesome make.
Hugs, Lisa

Cath Wilson said...

Love the texture and colour on this page - it's beautiful. Just my cup of tea :-)
Cath x

Jill V said...

SO gorgeous - I really love all the texture and the tone on tone ART! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill