Nothing over the edge today just a simple
scrapbook page of days gone bye...
This is a fun challenge and alway inspiring.
A scrapbooking page of my grandson, from
years ago where he decided to play with my
lipstick while I was visiting him interstate.
Caught in the act?? One could only laugh
and give him a cuddle..
These are very old papers and I have no idea
who made these...stick on scrabble alphas
and a few bits n pieces from my stash
Linking to:
ARTastic
scrapbook page of days gone bye...
This is a fun challenge and alway inspiring.
A scrapbooking page of my grandson, from
years ago where he decided to play with my
lipstick while I was visiting him interstate.
Caught in the act?? One could only laugh
and give him a cuddle..
These are very old papers and I have no idea
who made these...stick on scrabble alphas
and a few bits n pieces from my stash
Linking to:
↓

Use humour in some way


46 comments:
Wonderful Annie.
HUgs
Kuni
Ha Ha boys will be boys and experience all kinds his was your 💄...lol gorgeous page and again fabulous memories enjoy your day x
had a quiet laugh at this page, love it
Its a brilliant memory Annie and I love those papers no matter how old they are.
Enjoy your day.xx
Great page Annie, I think most little ones will try this, I know mine did!
very sweet and beautiful Annie
Gr Karin
Awww this made me smile Annie - you captured that memory so well! Great LO. Shabneez x
Great page love the fun pics and little tools
Carol x
Fantastic Annie, reminds me of the day I found my then 3 year old son smothered in my makeup. Not only himself but his bed and the walls too. Shame I didn't think to photograph it at the time.
Sue xx
It's good you captured this on camera and he will laugh about it when he's older. A super page and great papers x
Wspaniałe LO :) chłopczyk jest uroczy :)
Hi Annie, your scrap is so sweet and also your grandson with the lipstick!💄😂
X Ellen
A real fun page Annie, I can picture how he looked, my two lads got up to similar things when they were young, especially when my friends daughter used them and her brother as models.
Yvonne xx
p.s. I used stencils and distress inks for the base patterns on that page, the rest was digital.
A super layout Annie, great papers and fun photographs.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Oh my gosh, he's so adorable wearing your lipstick!! What a fun layout!! All of the details are so fabulous!! Totally makes me smile!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Lovely piece, gorgeous photo! Hugs, Valerie
Your grandson is funny with the lipstick, Annie! But sooooooooo cute!!!!! Lovely page, my dear friend. Kisses!!!!!!!!
Very nice layout!!!
Can it be any funnier? It's great to look back all those years ago and remember what happened or what was said. I love the little tool embellishments you used, Those are great. He was such a cutie even covered with all that lipstick. What a nice memory. [Bunny]
Hi Annie what a sweet boy ,great page my friend,well done xx
What a fun page, Annie! I bet he loves having those photos documented like that! lol :o)
Great pics, fun page
Sorry I haven’t had much time to post, I’m on a family visit in the UK 😀
I love the pictures of your grandson. He’s going to love seeing this when he grows up.
oh my goodness, such a fun memory to capture on a page, too sweet! Love your title and all the fun boy images!
What a wonderful photo Annie, he is so pleased with himself, and a fabulous scrapbook page layout. Super papers and colours, Kate x
This is an adorable page Annie & made me laugh. He is doing well in his training to put on his clown make-up!!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
This was SO well put together, Annie. I like how you used all the older items and created a very cohesive scrapbook page about a little boy whose photos are really adorable and cute.
Fabulous page Annie, your Grandson made me chuckle..how many times has this happened to us..love your papers and details, the scrabble stickers are neat.
Luv CHRISSYxx
:D How cute and fun little boy!! Your grandson makes me smile so much! Fabulous layout to keep this memory!!
Hugs, have a lovely weekend!
Great picture to show a girl friend when he has one!! Have a lovely weekend Annie. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Oh, you made me laugh today, Annie! I LOVE it!
I use copic markers for everything except the skin color - for the skin color I mix promarker caramelo and spectrum GB8
This is real humor! His face.... so serious! Very nice page! Lov' it!
I haven't pulled out my boys scrapbook in a while now and you've made me miss it with your project here! How sweet this is with the photo and the added tools are too cute!! :)
Wonderful photos, he is adorable and made me laugh....and what a lovely page and memories.
Hugs, Lisa
Sooo cute! Lovely layout!
That's such an awesome page...I'm sure he won't appreciate the page when he has a girlfriend, lol.
SUPER page Annie!
Missed so much on your blog due to moving from big house to appartement in a complete different part of Holland. Still finding my way around...
XxIrene
Yes I can imagine why you laughed and cuddled him...super cute page x.
Sweet page, love all the colors and the textures you have added. What a funny memory too.
Hugs Monica
its so adorable!
Fabulous page and photos of your grandson Annie..loz
THis is too much fun! Look at that adorable smile, all covered up with something yummy LOL Great layout, and a treasure for the future :)
A great Page! Love the way the stripes are used! (And funny photo's) Hugs, Gerrina
Super fun layout, what a great memory to document. :)
Beautiful
Post a Comment