Our challenge at
is
Anything Goes/Outdoor Fun
fun one to colour. Using copic markers and
some Graphic 45 papers, I have had for a while,
which goes well with the stamp.
The link will also show you how Kathi Rerek
used the same papers and I was inspired by them..
..just happened to have them in my stash..
some Graphic 45 papers, I have had for a while,
which goes well with the stamp.
The link will also show you how Kathi Rerek
used the same papers and I was inspired by them..
..just happened to have them in my stash..
Our sponsor is
One Lucky player receives a $20 gift voucher to spend
in the store. Awesome!
Our lovely teamie Sue
is giving this stamp away to one
lucky winner, all you need to do is visit her blog,
and read the details...

Our lovely teamie Sue
is giving this stamp away to one
lucky winner, all you need to do is visit her blog,
and read the details...




47 comments:
These mice always make me smile Annie. Fantastic.
Sue xx
Hi Annie awwh i love these mice,these are the cutest stamps,well done my friend,on your beautiful finish xx
had to smile at your fun card, a brilliant stamp and colouring
Those mice always make me smile, Annie :o)
Love these Mercedes to pieces. Hugs Mrs A.
I do hate predictive text. That should say Meeces.
Leuke kaart met een schattige stempel.
Astrid xXx
Cute card. Love how you colored the wall paper and your choice of designer papers. Oh, what a naughty little mouse to trick his friends. You gotta love them. They're always into something. [Bunny]
Fantastic piece, those mice are always so cute! Hugs, Valerie
it's beautiful Annie
Gr Karin
This is gorgeous Annie, do love these wee mice cards you create.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Love the cute House Mouse image and great papers
Carol x
Ah ah ah such fun scene!! Love your colouring and the beautiful papers!
Ćliczna mysia rodzinka :) urocza praca :)
Very cute & an awesome creation & stamp Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx
Sweet and beautiful Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
Funny digi ! Nice design! Creative regards, Gina
Fab mousie stamp Annie, beautifully coloured (love the 'wallpaper'!), lovely design with those beautiful papers.
xx
Awesome, Annie!!!!!!!!!! Lovely image and a super design! Kisses, my friend.
These guys are so much fun Annie,love the papers, great card.
Luv CHRISSYxx
Adorable image and so beautifully coloured and loving the papers too. Sorry I have not been around...life busy and getting in the way with blogging and then computer problems. All sorted now and playing catch up x. Hope all is well your end? x
Gorgeous image and lovely card Annie.
Hugs Pam x
Hi Annie, I didn't know this cute image of HM! So nice!
Lovely image and papers and great layout
Gorgeous image and background papers Annie..loz
So cute and made me smile...seeing that little mischievous little mouse with the stamp!
Such a cute card, Annie. The papers make a lovely background for the adorable image. xx
Oh, ha! I love this image! Those mice are always up to something. I see how perfectly the paper goes with the image. Really super cute!
Very nice card as always!!!
This is such a fun stamp, Annie, and I love what you did with it to create your adorable card. Papers are so pretty and you have colored up the image beautifully. These little mice a quite the tricksters!!
Hugs
Sue
that is a cute stamp, I haven't seen that one before, love the coloring of it, especially the wall paper, pretty papers to go with it!
these little mice are so precious, I love the thought of them hunting the cat :)
Life is finally settling down after my vacation :)
Annie that's so adorable. Makes me smile.
Such a fun card Annie, and so beautifully made and presented too.
Blessings
Maxine
Super cute card, that image is just gorgeous.xx
Gorgeous card Annie :) the image is just so fun and I love the papers and layout, very pretty :-)
Hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols x x x
What a totally cute and fun make! I just love this stamp with those mice and their antics! Adorable!
A super card Annie, a great stamp and lovely papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Fun and always so adorable little mice. Beautiful card, Annie.
Hugs, Lisa
Too cute Annie, lovely image and great colours too, Kate x
This card makes me smile! I have never seen that stamp before, but it is brilliant.
Hugs Monica
Having a little chuckle here with the expressions on those mice. A fun layout aNNie.
What a beautiful card, lovely papers and cute image.
Valerija xx
Oh these guys are always up to something fun!! TEE HEE!! Love that darling image, your fab coloring and the wonderful colors you've paired with this image my friend! Thanks for the smile today!!
Super cute.
Fab colouring of this super cute HM image, aNNie,lovely card.
Dorte xx
A fun card! Love the warm DP you used! Sadly here it has been raining ehole week...so the leaves are almost sticking on the gardentiles... Hugs, Gerrina
Post a Comment