After a busy morning it was time to have a
bit of a play with some fabulous fun stamps
by Visible Image available at
Stencils, masking and stamping....what else
could be more fun. Coloured with copic markers.
We have a monthly challenge at Ink Art Designs
if you would like to join up and enter...
linking to
The paper shelter.....Fall colours
Cute card Thursday...sentimental
linking to
The paper shelter.....Fall colours
Cute card Thursday...sentimental


44 comments:
Lovely card Annie, great stamps and background.xx
Wow Annie this is a stunning card, I love the visible image stamps.
Sue xx
Hello Annie
Sorry for a while not responding to you, have a lot of other activities and not in blogland. Looking for a new car because the other one has failed and that is not easy for the first time ... takes a lot of time, hihi Have seen all your beautiful cards and you are doing great!
Funny stamps and stunning card...many greetings,
xx Gerie
Fabulous stamping, Annie! Such great images! xx
Wow, great coloring Annie!
xxx Margreet
Gorgeous card Annie love the image great colouring and fabulous background x
What a great card Annie - shades of Wizard of Oz by any chance? - beautiful colouring, and I love your stencilling in the background
Blessings
Maxine
A gorgeous Autumnal background and beautifully coloured images
Great card Annie!
Wonderful, fun card, love the great colours. Hugs, Valerie
Wonderful card that celebrates autumn, but also a preview of Halloween, too.
Looks playfull and sweet enough to be not that scarry... Beautiful how they pop against that special background! Hugs, Gerrina
That is one cool looking stenciled background! What an adorable cast of characters on your design and you've colored them up beautifully my friend! So happy to see you playing along with us this week for Cute Card Thursday! HUGS
Again you are suprising me with a great card. I like all details of it!!
Lia xx
Fabulous stamps-so beautifully coloured :) and lovely design.
xx
How cute - love the images soooooo cute!!!
These images are so cute, loving the colours too, thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this time, hugs Pops x
This is fabulous Annie, love the colours you have used and the images are Gorgeous!
Hugs
Linda xxx
Great card Annie, I love your psychedelic swirly background. It's so perfect for your characters from Alice in Wonderland and the Wizard of Oz.
Funny and gorgeous card, Alice. I love the fantastic scene with the mixed characters from Alice and Wizard of Oz. Kisses!!!
Love the different characters all together and the fun sentiment you gave to the scarecrow, that background you stenciled is so cool with it too!
Brilliant fun card Annie. Colouring is fab as always and a great design. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
An awesome fun filled creation Annie. Love the image & your colouring is fantastic.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Beautiful coloured, Annie!
Cute images and a great background x
Its wonderful card!
Great card Annie. Love all the colours on it.
Karin
xx
oh how cute are those images! I love the eyes and great coloring. I don't know if I ever actually knew who I was - or who I am today as a matter of fact LOL
Great stamps and background, Annie! and beautifully coloured.
Hugs, Lisa
LOve the images and fabulous colouring -great stencilled background
Carol x
Adorable image and fabulous colouring Annie, love the bright colours..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Brilliant card Annie, superbly coloured, great characters and design, Kate x
Super, fun card, Annie. The images are beautifully coloured. xx
A fairy tale card. Beautiful colors and cute images. [Bunny]``
Gorgeous Annie..Loz
Hi Annie wow what a fun card,i love the depth of the colours,beautiful work my friend xx
Hi Annie,
what a pretty card! The background is very beautiful!
That image is awesome and love your coloring.
Stunning card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
A fabulous card Annie, super stamping and great background.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
The title of this (and sentiment) gave me a giggle! Cute kids! If that's a stencil in the background I'm in awe of it and how you inked it. Wow!
Beautiful bold and bright card, love the stencilled background!
Hugs!
A fabulous card Annie, love the cute images.
Yvonne xx
Sweet card, gorgeous coloring on it. I love the subtle and yet noticeable background.
Hugs Monica
Post a Comment