Coloured my image from SheepSki Designs
with copic markers.
Die cut from Spellbinders was used, using
the negative of the cut.
Film strips I printed up on a special
printing acetate.. sentiments were also printed
up. A few splats here n there as well..
Image is called
Taking Pics
linking to
with copic markers.
Die cut from Spellbinders was used, using
the negative of the cut.
Film strips I printed up on a special
printing acetate.. sentiments were also printed
up. A few splats here n there as well..
Image is called
Taking Pics
linking to
↓
Die cuts/punches
I used a die cut, the negative.
I used a die cut, the negative.


43 comments:
Lovely card, great image and love the film strip too.xx
fabulous Annie love the colours and composition
Lovely card aNNie, brilliant work! I have already put my eyes on this SheepSki Designs stamp, so unique and striking! You coloured it very well!!
Stunning Annie, great image and film strip is the icing on the cake!
XxIrene
What impressed me the most was the shading, especially of the hands and hair. This was incredible.
In a word - awesome! I love how you designed this with the film strip, but I love how you colored her hair - looks amazing!
What a fabulous card Annie! Love the image, colouring and your fantastic design!
xx
A super card and love this image. Would be good for anyone into photography. Lovely design and colours too x
Fantastyczna praca :) zdjęcia ,wspomnienia, każdy to lubi :)
Wow! This looks super. What a great image and you've colored it so nicely. I love that hair. [Bunny]
Fabulous card and image love the film strips
Carol x
Annie, that is wonderful. Beautiful coloring.
Fantastyczna praca:)Będzie cudowną pamiątką!:)
Fabulous piece, first class colouring! Hugs, Valerie
Fabulous use of colour and love the film strips
Fabulous card, love the photo theme with the film strip and image. Great colours and design.
Hugs, Lisa
Wow, LOVE it, so very creative!
Fabulous card Annie, love the image and your colours, the theme with the film frames is super, Kate x
this is gorgeous Annie
gr karin
Beautiful colouring of the boy and great details!
xxx Margreet
Wow...what a fabulous card, Annie. Love the film strip and the beautiful coloured digi!
WOW Annie, this is fabulous, love the layout and design.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Wow, what a lovely card, beautiful colouring ! Thanks for your comment, I do hope that your husband is better now. Hugs, Enny
FABulous Annie..awesome colouring and I love this image and the film strip..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Fabulous card Annie. i love how you used the negative die cut for the film edge..Beautiful image..Loz
What a super image!! Your card is wonderful!
Hi Annie wow what a fun card,beautiful work my friend,well done xx
Very nice card and image!!!
very cool image, great coloring of it, I so love the film strip borders too!
I love your film strip layout for the card Annie :)
Fabulous colouring Annie on this great image. What a great card for someone who loves photography.
Lorraine
A wonderfully composed card Annie - love all the techniques you've used and they tie in so well with the theme. Shabneez x
A fantastic card Annie.
Sue xx
An awesome creation Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Beautiful with the filmstrip and the small pictures! Greetings, Gina
What a modern and contemporary image and your colouring is stunning. Great idea with the negative die cut too x.
Beautiful Annie, love your amazing colouring.
Hugs Pam x
Great card - love your design.
Thank you for joining us at SheepSki Designs.
Helen x
What a great card for a photographer! The film strips couldn't be more perfect and on acetate, no less. Beautiful design!
Beautifully done! Great photography project.
Hugs Monica
Fabulous photographer layout aNNie. Great composition.
Gorgeous.
A bit late...starting commenting today in my breaks from work...life is buzing at the moment...
Love the digi and wow you coloured it so beautiful! One that is great to frame! Hugs, Gerrina
Post a Comment