Follow me

12 September 2019

Textured flowers


Using Rubber Dance stamps:-
Doodled Borders
Round in circles
Textured flowers
Small Grungy Butterflies
Mix a Sentiment.....
These are also available at
Ink Art Designs


Dylusion paints were done with fingers,
flowers stamped onto extra painted paper.
Fussy hand cut and curled under to give depth.
Gesso and ruler lined grid.

linking to
Rubber Dance
↓

My inspiration for my card came from
Henriette Geurkink
[http://design-54.blogspot.com/]
with her permission.
Pop over and visit
Henriette's wonder and amazing work

42 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Hi Annie what a happy colourful card,love the style,well done my friend xx

Ina G said...

Great take on Henriette's card aNNie. So pretty and colourful and full of great features.

Bunny said...

Another beautiful mixed media piece. I love the pinks, yellows and oranges. Lovely flowers and butterfly. Artist creativity does take courage. Love that sentiment. [Bunny]

Je@net said...

A beautiful colourful page, Annie!

aga-craft said...

Fantastyczna praca, kolory jak z bajki :)

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous piece Annie, love the WOW of colours, just beautiful. Hugs, Valerie

Henriette Geurkink said...

TOP Annie, it has become a beautiful colorful pag.

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Annie, beautiful colours and I love your flowers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

kiwimeskreations said...

Another stunning card Annie - it's wonderful to see your art developing, and you are so versatile too. I love what you are producing
Blessings
Maxine

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What a colorful and well designed mixed media journal page. Those flowers really pop the way you designed them, and that butterfly is adorable.

meg said...

gorgeous make Annie love the depth of colour in the flowers

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Annie..love the flowers and colours, the background is gorgeous and I love your butterfly..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Janette said...

Its gorgeous Annie I love the happy summer colours, so beautiful.xx

Gina said...

Lovely flower project!

Jane Savage said...

One of my fave colour combos!! Delish!! xx

Lisa said...

This is so stunning!! I love the vivid colors and the details you added!! So artistic and gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous page Annie-love those stamps and vivid colours
carol x

Sandra H said...

Annie this is so beautiful gorgeous colours x

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, so cheerful, neat doodle look to the flowers and like how you have carried that onto your background with your grid!

Mia said...

Gorgeous mixed media page, Annie!!!!!!!!

Monica C. said...

Great page! I love the bright colors you have used.
Hugs Monica

Anonymous said...

OH wow! Really loving your textured flowers! What a brilliant page layout!! HUGS

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful and bright, lovely stamped images and lots of detail to look at, Kate x x

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's bright and very beautiful Annie
Gr Karin

Mac Mable said...

Wonderful mixed media and such a vibrant and happy page....Great layout too x.

Sarah said...

Beautiful artwork annie, lovely blend of colours xx

Wies said...

What a great mixed media card. Love the colours and textured flowers.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow! What an amazing journal page, so bright and colourful with lots of layering and details - fabulous!
Lorraine

Doreen said...

Love the colours you have used here.xxx

Meggymay said...

A gorgeous and colourful mixed media project again Annie. I smiled when I read you used your fingers to paint, you are not alone in this method.. Have fun.
Yvonne xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous and colourful page, so happy and vibrant!!
Big hugs and happy spring to you! Here autumn seems is coming

Carol S. said...

Very pretty card Annie. Love the flowers and the colours are gorgeous. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Leslie Miller said...

Those cute, funky flowers and fabulous background... I see all kinds of things I love here, Annie! We all have fun in our own way, don't we? I'm fascinated by all of it!

Carol L said...

I'm feeling warm all over with these glowing colors and flowers together, and the butterfly accent is perfect too!

brenda said...

A wonderful riot of floral colour Annie.

B x

Christine said...

Wonderful artsy collage and gorgeous colours😀

Valerija said...

I love this gorgeous project Annie. Wonderful colours!
Valerija xx

Lisa Andersson said...

What a happy page with those beautiful colours and flowers...so beautifully done.
Hugs, Lisa

Lisa Lynn said...

Wonderful bright colors.

Fikreta said...

Its so nice !

Gerrina said...

Love how colourful this is! And so eyestriking...popping in my blogrol...something to get happy from on a here gray day! Hugs, Gerrina

Dora said...

Beautiful. So beautiful bright colours.