Follow me

4 October 2019

ahh what a gal

Two post in one day....
but really wanted to promote
a great blog I am following and
enjoying their goodies.
Each month they have several challenges and one free
image a month, being this gorgeous one,
for you to create with and be in the 'barrell'
for the draw to win some awesome goods.
 I won several times and love
 creating something different.
If this is your 'cup of tea' come over
 and join the ladies in their group,
  here...
Here's my project, using the main image,
 a few I had in my stash,
fussy cut on my scan n cut, pasted,
and then modge podged
onto my timber background.
I enlarged the main image and added it
behind my main creation...

Previous post can be seen HERE 
if you wish to view it,
ok if not ♥

36 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie, that is so fun! Have a great weekend.

Valerie-Jael said...

Fun image with lots of pumpkins on show! Hugs, Valerie

meg said...

wonderful vibrant colours of Halloween/fall and a great image, love this

Janette said...

Stunning Annie, love the image and the wonderful colours for Halloween, its a beauty.
Have a lovely day.xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful card Annie, such a gorgeous image.

Sue xx

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful card and image

Chris said...

Gorgeous, what a fabulous image!
xx

Pink Rose said...

Hi Annie this is amazing my friend,such beautiful work,well done xx

Bunny said...

Cute Halloween card. Love the cat and the pumpkins. [Bunny]`

Kuni said...

Stunning Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

cuilliesocks said...

Interesting image Annie, loving the gorgeous colours, Kate x

KarinsArtScrap said...

fabulous and great Annie
Gr Karin

Valerija said...

This is stunning!
Valerija xx

Meggymay said...

A fabulous page Annie and I have enjoyed catching up on your posts that I have missed.
Yvonne xx

Anonymous said...

Wow! What an incredible image!! Such a fun Vintage Halloween design! :)

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous, love the image and wonderful autumnal colours.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Chrissy said...

Fantastic Annie..the colours and image and technique..FABulous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Margreet said...

Fun and great design!
xxx Margreet

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant project and great images and design
Carol x

pam said...

Fabulous colours on this great image Annie.
Pam x

Fikreta said...

ITs gorgeous !

Jennifer Scull said...

I am fairly new to Gecko Galz, but I really like their images. This is fabulous!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. :)

Have a great weekend!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, wow, this is fantastic! Love the image and your art piece. Fabulous color! This is definitely YOUR cup of tea and lots of other folks, too!

Christine said...

fun image Annie, I love your bold fall colours.

loz said...

Great image and fantastic halloween card Annie..Loz

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Stunning work aNNie! A true withch on your card! :D Fabulous work!

Conniecrafter said...

Wow you are so creative and do such awesome collage work, like how you used the image for the background too~

Mac Mable said...

Love how you've designed this project and the image is awesome x

Sarah said...

This is gorgeous xx

Carol L said...

ooo lah lah, what a sexy momma showing of her...um......pumpkins! LOL Fun creation!

Donna Ellis said...

LOL! Fabulous,Annie!

Lisa Andersson said...

Oh my what a fantastic creation, Annie. Absolutely love it.
Hugs, Lisa

Monica C. said...

Great make with the given image.
Hugs Monica

Carole J said...

Such an amazing work of art, Annie! I love the design, especially how you enlarged the given image. Stunning work! xx

Mia said...

Annie, how I missed this post? Your creation and amazing! And I love that you used the same image enlarged for the background. This is a gorgeous idea! Hugs, my dear friend.
And with my DT hat on: Thank you for joining our challenge in Gecko Galz!