Follow me

14 October 2019

Angel Procession

Hello again from the Mouse in the House.
Our challenge at 
is
Anything Goes/White card with only coloured image
Hosted by lovely Karin

Do you know how hard it is to photograph a white
on white card? I do and it still is not white enough..
no matter how much lighting I  had in this room.
My stamp is called
Angel Procession
one of the newest stamps by Stampendous
Copics, glitter, die cuts and Christmas DP..
Glitter paper for my main card was used.

Our sponsors are:
Stampendous
Winner will receive a $20 Reward Card

AND
Winner receives a $6 voucher to spend in the store.



46 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Hi Annie i love seeing my favourite,beautiful card Annie ,well done xx

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous I just love that wall white background gorgeous love and hugs Carole x

Valerija said...

Really lovely card Annie.
Valerija xx

loz said...

Beautiful white card and the image is so adorable Annie..loz

Valerie-Jael said...

Fantastic card Annie, love it! Hugs, Valerie

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's very beautiful Annie thank you
Gr Karin

Diane said...

Your little mousers are as sweet as can be!! Yep trying to get a good photo of white cards is hard, but yours looks great!!

Craftfanka said...

I LOVE House Mouse:)Little angels are so sweet:)

Lynne said...

I love white cards with a touch of colour and yours is beautiful. Love your die cuts x

meg said...

the touch of colour is perfect against the WOW stunning make

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Annie :-) I love these little angels (I have one stamped and ready for action now ;-)) your colouring is fabulous and I love the die cuts and layers, so beautifully done :-)

Hope you have a great week!
Lov
Lols x x x

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card!!!

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and cute image
Carol x

aga-craft said...

Przepiekna jest praca z tymi myszkami :) pozdrawiam serdecznie :)

Chris said...

Sweet little procession of mousie angels, love the beautiful WOW design, a fabulous make Annie.
xx

Lisa Andersson said...

Really beautiful card, Annie. and love white on white, looks fantastic. The images is adorable.
Hugs, Lisa

cuilliesocks said...

Super card Annie, great image and beautifully designed, Kate x

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your sweet card Annie

Anne

Margreet said...

What a lovely procession, Annie. Great white card!
xxx Margreet

Linda Simpson said...

A beautiful Christmas card, love the beautiful mice.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,a great stamp.xxx

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card, those house mice are so sweet and I love the white background
Lorraine x

Mac Mable said...

Super cute image and the die cuts look so very pretty on your adorable card x.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Regardless, the card turned out beautiful, even if we can't appreciate it to the fullest. BTW, it looks AMAZING to me!

Chrissy said...

FABulous white card Annie with only the coloured mice who are so darn cute..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Christine said...

love your white on white die cuts as the background for your sweet little angels :)

pam said...

Beautiful card Annie, love WOW and your cute mouse.
Pam x

Carol S. said...

Cute mice angels Annie!! Love the white on white background too. As I am writing this, there is a thunder storm and very heavy rain going on outside!! Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

GerJanne said...

Lovely card! For me it's really a challenge to us only white....

Carol L said...

I've never seen this HM image before, but it looks so cute with the all-white background! Adorable!

Fikreta said...

very nice card!

Ina G said...

Cute as can be aNNie. Looks fabulous with minimum colouring.

Leslie Miller said...

I do know how hard it is to photograph white on white. Nevertheless, you showed it off beautifully. Those mice are such sweet little angels.

Lisa Lynn said...

So precious.

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful card Annie - love the die cut dimension and the sweet colouring on the angels
Blessings
Maxine

Bunny said...

Beautiful white on white. Love the layers and the dies. Really lovely. [Bunny]`

Anonymous said...

The meeces are so sweet and really stand out beautifully on your design with the elegant white background!! So love this!

Kuni said...

Lovely and cute.
Hugs
Kuni

KraftyKoolKat said...

A real beauty Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sarah said...

I love this no fuss card Annie. That trio of little angels is so sweet!! xx

Monica C. said...

So sweet and yes, white is so difficult to get white!
Hugs Monica

Gerrina said...

It looks like they have fun! Beautiful colouring again! Hugs, Gerrina

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Annie, such a sweet image and great WOW background.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Cute and fun card! It's difficult photograph sparkling white!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my those angels are just way too cute, your white framing of them is very pretty, it is so hard to do white on white, probably why I don't do it often.

Sue from Oregon said...

Such a fun white on white...love those little angels surrounding by lacy frame! ♥ Sue Kment