I have so many lovely images from Bugaboo stamps
they are just lovely and I need to use them more..
Using a gorgeous image from Bugaboo
coloured with copic markers and framed
with a cut I did on the silhouette cameo..
is the image I used
linking to
↓



40 comments:
Hi Annie what a sweet card,awesome work my friend,well done xx
The zesty colour palette is lovely Annie and always think black and yellow work together beautifully.
B x
Your card is super, Annie. Love the colurs.
Valerija xx
Wonderful creation with these colours Annie, great picture!
XxIrene
Wonderful CAS card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
Beautiful colours on the digi against that gorgeous frame love it
Lovely card, great colours. Hugs, Valerie
Przepiękna praca, pełna słońca :) udanej soboty Anie :)
Beautiful card and colours Annie..Loz
Annie, this is gorgeous and it looks awesome with your coloring. Great CAS card. Now for my other role....Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.
It looks so elegant and fresh and beautifully CAS! Enjoy the weekend! Hugs, Gerrina
Love the abstract flowers and how you have coloured them Annie - they contrast so well with the other flowers you have used
Blessings
Maxine
Simply stunning hugs Pops x
Awesome creation, Annie. Love your coloring of this beautiful image.
Thanks for playing with us at Catch the Bug.
xxx Margreet
So beautiful, love the CAS design and that lovely image, gorgeous Annie.xx
Ido love these Bugaboo floral images Annie, they are so relaxing to colour..you've made a wonderful job of this one! Beautiful design too and I'm so pleased you chose to play along at Catch the Bug AND Crafty Catz!
Happy weekend
xx
This is beautiful Annie, love the gorgeous image and beautiful colours.
Hugs
Linda xxx
This is a beautiful CAS card and beautifully colored. [Bunny]`
Beautiful card,Annie.Beautifully coloured too.Have a nice weekend.
Gr,Sylvia x
So sweet, fresh and lovely card!!
Hugs my friend! Hope all is going well for you!
The cut behind the wonderful image looks great. Wonderful digi too and a fabulous card x.
Gorgeous card and image Annie not seen this one before-fabulous colouring
Carol x
So beautiful Annie, lovely image and card design, wonderful colouring too, have a lovely weekend, kate x
Oh so pretty. The extra flowers look gorgeous . Hugs Mrs A.
The white on white looks gorgeous with those colorful little flowers! Beautiful!
A gorgeous card Annie, I love the stamp and the colours, so striking
Lorraine x
Very beautiful card.
Love the new Header Annie. Gorgeous card too. Love the colours. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Beautiful, love the colors and that die cut for the background is lovely with it!
This is so beautiful! The white on white looks fabulous and pretty image too, so beautifully coloured.
Hugs, Lisa
So pretty Annie and creative as always l just love your colours x
This is pretty Annie, very delicate.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
I'm such a Bugaboo fan. Just look how gorgeous this is! Your glowing honey yellow is the perfect color choice for this image. Beautiful card, too. The relative simplicity lets the beauty of the image shine. I need to get some serious coloring done so I can do more Bugaboo shopping!
Wow Annie this is gorgeous. I adore the zesty colours.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Love those flowers and that warm yellow :)
Beautiful card Annie, love the yellow and black image and love your frame with the flowers.
Luv CHRISSYxx
this is also gorgeous Annie
Gr Karin
Lovely card, Annie! I love the yellows you have used on the white base. So pretty.
Hugs Monica
what a fab card Annie thanks for sharing it with us at crafty catz
Thankyou for sharing your lovely card with us at CraftyCatz last week, hope to se you soon again.
Post a Comment