Follow me

16 October 2019

Silhouettes




At DOUBLE D CHALLENGES
We would like to see on your projects
SILHOUETTES
Use a silhouette as the focus of your project.


Here is my design team project
Lavinia stamps, and some brusho's used.
Glossy accent for the dew drops.

Come along and join in, have a look at the lovely 
designs by the DT and the prize is fabulous at

Linking to:

60 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous piece Annie, love the colours, hugs, Valerie

Pink Rose said...

Hi Annie wow what a beautiful whimsical card you are very clever my friend,well done xx

Je@net said...

Wow...what a lovely card, Annie!

meg said...

Fun card with beautiful background colours and fabulous silhouette stamp

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeousssssss Annie
Gr Karin

aga-craft said...

Bardzo ciekawa i pomysłowa praca :) pozdrawiam serdecznie :)

Jane Savage said...

Absolutely stunning, Annie! xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what an exquisite card Annie - love it! Your silhouette is perfect
Blessings
Maxine

Janette said...

Wonderful piece Annie, love the silhouette image its perfect and the sentiment is fabulous, love it all.xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Stunning. Love how the silhouette pops off the colorful page. But what got me was the AMAZING black frame around the outside of the card.

karin said...

Great colours on the background Annie. Beautiful card.
Karin
Xxx

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card!!!

Chris said...

Brilliant card Annie, love the way you've highlighted the beautiful silhouette, the sentiment is just perfect and the background colours are gorgeous, love it!
xxx

Diane said...

Very pretty and creative Annie!!

Marjan said...

I love how the silhouette is the focus of your card, well done again! it's beautiful!

Carol L said...

Loving this great image and all the wonderful details you put into this creation! Gorgeous colors!

Darlene said...

What a fabulous scene you've created ... you are so good with these brusho's! Great job!! Hugs to you ... happy day (night).

Jantine said...

Lovely silhouettecard, Annie. So cute, beautiful text.

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

What a beautiful silhouette-card did you make Annie. Love the colours on the background.
Greetings Miranda

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Annie, love the silhouette.
Hugs
Linda xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous background and love the silhouette stamps
Carol x

Margreet said...

Wow, such a wonderful background. Beautiful card.
xxx Margreet

Christine said...

Wow Annie, your background is stunning :)

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the background.xxx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Wow, this is stunning Annie. I love the brusho background.

Sue xx

Kuni said...

So beautiful Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Annie, I love the image set against that fabulous inky background, Kate x

Vicki said...

Delightful silhouette card, Annie! And, I just love your blog skin!!

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Annie, such a gorgeous background.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW this is soooo pretty!!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Donna Phelan said...

Oh this is magical! Gorgeous background you have created!

Leslie Miller said...

Wowie! The background, the silhouette, the dew drops... and LOVE the Seuss quote. This is a whole fantastic package, Annie!

Mac Mable said...

What a creative way to do the silhouette and the design and the brusho background look stunning x.

Donna Ellis said...

How cute, Annie! I love the droplets of dew and her precarious balance on the plant. I especially like the oval, which appears to be lost in a moisture-laden background - or perhaps even hills. Love it! So happy I saw your pretty card at Lavinia World Challenges >. Hope to see more of your creations in the future.
Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Chrissy said...

This is beautiful Annie..I love the stark white with the silhouette stamping and a fabulous background..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lola said...

Wow, this is so pretty. Wonderful colors.

Lori Kobular said...

Your card is precious! I love the the silhoutte on your card! Thank you for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges!

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!

Carol S. said...

Love the background Annie and the image is fabulous. Another beauty!! Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

WOW WOW WOW! Amazing design and background for the beautiful Lavinia fairy!! It seems to me that there are also a bit of acrylic paint on your brushos background, there is a fab texture! Love the oval and the circle together, the sentiment and all the details!
Hugs

Ina G said...

OMG aNNie What an aaaaaaaamazing piece you have made here. That background is so magical and that image adorable. Super sentiment. Love it.

Lowcarb team member said...

Love this!
Absolutely G O R G E O U S :)

All the best Jan

Valerija said...

This looks lovely Annie, love the silhouette and the background is wonderful.
Valerija xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie, that is gorgeous. Love the background. Beautiful sentiment.

Sandra H said...

Absolutely beautiful card Annie x

Lynne said...

Love that silhouette and a fabulous background x

Judy Woodland said...

This is just fabulous, Annie. I have that stamp and I love what you have done with it here. I must pin for future reference, that background is amazing.

Gerrina said...

Saw it on the challengepost and fell in love! Great background and so crisp with the Lavinia stamp in the lighter piece! Hugs, Gerrina

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

Stunning! I will have to CASE this one with some of my stamps. Wonderful job. Thank you for crafting with us at Lavinia World. Vicki-DT

Barbara said...

Love this whimsical silhouette on the gorgeous background. Great sentiment too!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh wow that is gorgeous, I wish I could get that same effect from my brusho's!

Julie Odil said...

You found the perfect stamp to use as your silhouette, Annie. This is adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Lavinia World Challenges. Julie, DT member

Mia said...

I love Lavinia stamps, Annie. Your card is beautiful and using glossy accents for the dew drops is a very clever idea. Hugs, my friend.

loz said...

Stunning scene card and stamps Annie..Loz

Grandma Bonnie said...

Annie, i love how you create cards, this is sooo gorgeous!
Thank you for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenge!
Bonnie - DT Lavinia World

Lena said...

Beautiful card. Love the vibrant colours and the water droplets. Just the perfect touch. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lavinia World Challenges. We hope to see you again next time. Have a wonderful day.
♥ Lena ~ DT
Lavinia World
Lena’s Creations

Lisa Andersson said...

Wonderful background, work so well with the silhouette image. Just fabulous, Annie.
Hugs, Lisa

Monica C. said...

What a lovely project. I love the colors you have chosen for your background.
Hugs Monica

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Wow, such a pretty card Annie! Lovely silhouette and lovely colours used for the background. My apology for the delayed comment.

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Such a beautiful card Annie. Wow, I love the design and the way you captured the mood board.