A quick made card for the lady next
door for her grand daughter's birthday.
Copic markers and DP used.
Looks so much nicer in real life...
[she was happy with it]
Linking to:
DiDigi's
door for her grand daughter's birthday.
Copic markers and DP used.
Looks so much nicer in real life...
[she was happy with it]
Linking to:
DiDigi's


35 comments:
cute little mouse, I'm sure your neighbours will absolutely love the card :)
Annie, that is a cutie. I'm sure that she loved it.
Fantastic card! Hugs, Valerie
Oh so sweet ! Gina
What a very sweet card, love it
Ansx
sweet image and beautiful card
Oh how sweet Annie - love your image and how you have coloured it, and then surrounded it with the sweet floral paper
Blessings
Maxine
Mooi gedaan en wat een schattige digi.
Fijn weekend.
Astrid xXx
What a fantastic cute card Annie.
Sue xx
I'm sure she was happy with this sweet and pretty card Annie, it was so kind of you to make it!
xx
A sweet little mouse. Love the papers and I'm sure she did like it as it's so cute. [Bunny]`
This is super cute Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
Absolutely delightful Annie, beautifully design and such a sweet image, Kate x
sweet and beautiful Annie
Gr Karin
Wow, how cute is this! Love the image.
Valerija xx
Awe! How precious Annie! Love that sweet image and pretty design! I'm sure she loved this! :)
My goodness, this is very sweet!
So sweet! And beautiful fall! Hope you have better weather there as here; it has been raining all week... Hugs, Gerrina
So cute, adorable & pretty Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Beautiful and so sweet Annie..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Sweet and cute. Hugs Mrs A.
Such a lovely card, the cute mouse is gorgeous ! Hugs, Enny
Awwww, this is so sweet and I love your coloring!
xxx Margreet
Really cute card and image
Carol x
Aw cute sweet mouse image Annie.
Pam x
Gorgeous card!
Adorable and so gorgeous Annie...Thanks for joining us at Di’s Digi Challenge and using one of Di’s images :)
Hugs
Wendy xx
Well, geez, Annie, it looks super nice and cute in the photo, too! Bet she DID love it. So sweet!!
So Cute Annie..Loz
This is adorable! Fabulous colouring and a so cute image!!
Oh I am sure she was just thrilled with it, that is just too cute and your coloring terrific, she is lucky to have you for a next door neighbor!
No wonder she was happy with it...it is adorable x
This is fabulous Annie, such an adorable image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Oh that is so sweet and beautiful, Annie. Love the cute image and pretty papers.
Hugs, Lisa
So pretty Annie! I love the bold colors of the toadstools against the soft colors of the background.
Hugs Monica
Post a Comment