Today's post is for a good cause.
October being breast cancer awareness month
has a challenge to support this.
Two cut files were used from Cuts to You
and cut on the silhouette cameo...
designed from there on with all sorts
I could find in my stash...
Gesso, sequins, flowers, stickers, denim strip
torn off old jean pockets.....
↓

Go by your star sign, mine is Virgo.
Here's my scrap page....
Why not join in for a good causes.
♥
Some of my pics to day from my fern/palm garden.
It is approx 10m x 6m and all is growing so well..
and Mr Monte after his duck pond walk
still wanting to play footy..


49 comments:
So gorgeous and super cute scrap page.
Wonderful photos of your palm garden too. Just amazing plants!
Valerija xx
A wonderfully designed page, love it, and your garden looks as though it's flourishing. Nothing but rain here at the moment x
A fantastic, fun piece for a worthy cause, love it! Definitely pawsome! Great photos of your beautiful pal garden, too. Hugs, Valerie
Fabulous and fun page Annie, love the denim looks fabulous.
Your garden is amazing, very lush and Monte is just beautiful. Have a lovely day.xx
Great layout with that fabulous picture! Love your tropical garden, it looks amazing! xx
A fabulous layout and such a great fun picture supporting such a great cause. I love the photos of your beautiful garden too.
Sue xx
Hi Annie wow what a great page ,it's perfect and double wow for your garden ,it looks peaceful and relaxing hope you have a lovely day my friend xx
Great page you have created Annie, love the combination of jeans and flowers on it.
Great pictures of your garden.
Karin
xx
Beautiful again Annie is your page just perfect too! and great photos l hope todays challenge gets lots of support for Cancer take care enjoy your day x
Loving the layout with the denim overtones and precious dogs! What an amazing garden you have there! Very impressive and a paradise in your own back yard!
fabulous page you have made and gorgeous plants Annie
Gr Karin
had to laugh at this brilliant page thank you for a cheery start to the day
Yay for celebrating Breast Cancer Awareness month. I love your creation. It is so funny and would brighten up someone's day.
Lovely pictures of the yard and Monte. [Bunny]`
We can only dream of palmtrees in our garden! Here the trees and shrubs are loosing their leaves now.
You made a great card!
Lia xx
What a fabulous fun scrap page for a worthy cause, that photo made me smile.
Lorraine
Fabulous layout Annie! Love the photo (especially the Danes:) those doggies with the strategically placed balloons made me smile...a clever way to bring home the message!
Beautiful photos of your garden, it's like a tropical paradise!
Monte looks sooo hopeful with his football...hard to wear out a puppy that age for very long...a short rest and they're ready for more fun! :)))
xx
The photo on your layout gives me the giggles! Too cute! And such a fabulous page for an important cause. I am going through my second round with it, so I know how much those smiles can make a day just a bit smoother and easier to bear.
I apologise, but I forgot to mention how much I enjoy the photographs of your plants. Gorgeous!
Fabulous page, love the layout. Your plants looks amazing.
Hugs
Linda xxx
What a wonderful page Annie, I love the photo and the dogs with their balloons strategically placed, Lol. Great layout and colours.
WOW! those plants look amazing, you certainly have green fingers, Kate x
A fun layout Annie and for a great cause.
Super photographs of your garden, I hope Monte got to play football.
How is your Husband, I hope he is doing well?
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Gorgeous layout with a funny photo of the dogs. Such beautiful photos of your garden (and Monte).
xxx Margreet
Fun photo and gorgeous layout. Love the denim look. You have a beautiful garden, Annie! and Monte is just adorable. Have a great day!
Hugs, Lisa
Piekne tropikalne zdjecia :) i swietne Lo pieskie zycie :)
Fab page great pic and embellishments love the denim pockets and torn edges
Carol x
A gorgeous page and love the elements and colours. Your garden is amazing and very beautiful Annie. Love it!! My taste too, being a Virgo! Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Such a beautiful page, wonderful details, such a cute picture with the dogs, and for a good cause ! Monte looks adorable ! Hugs, Enny
FABulous scrap page Annie and I love your palm and fern garden...beautiful.
Luv CHRISSYxx
I am SO sorry it has taken me so long to visit. I'm having a terrible time with my internet. I called ATT (my internet provider) three times today and they told me it might be my modem. However, after I got frustrated enough to threaten to go elsewhere, I was suddenly back online.
I am SO glad you shared this with us. I'm a big fan of breast cancer awareness. Your photo of the pups is wonderful. I simply adore this.
I have fern envy. I love that you can look out and see this gorgeous part of your garden every day. Even Monte seems to admire it (grin) when he's not playing with his ball.
Great layout and a good job on the jeans take.
Hugs Monica
Wow what amazing elements you have added to your scrapbook page aNNie. Awesome result.
Your beautiful palm haven is just divine. So healthy and happy. A joy just to sit and relax by. Love seeing your beautiful garden. Nothing like that at my house. Still no rain here!
Thanks for sharing your beauty with us.
Fabulous page for a great cause Annie. Love the puppies on the gorgeous dogs...Loz
Ι love your garden, Annie! I wish I could have a coffee with you in there.
Monte looks so happy on the grass!
As for your page, it is SUPER!!! What a great idea to use scrap jeans!
Hugs, my friend.
Annie, I'm a Radiation Therapist by profession and totally support breast cancer awareness.
Wonderful scrapbook page with all those wonderful pooches :)
Your page is wonderful! Pretty in blue!
Your garden is amazing! Wow, how big the plants are!
great page, love the picture of the dogs to go with the sentiment, love the pink with the blue denim, terrific layout!
Wow you have some fabulous palms!
Annie that is a great card and a wonderful sense of humor. Your plants are doing so well. Monty is sure having fun and GROWING just like all your flowers.
Love how you have used your denim prompt Annie - a stunning page.
Your Palm garden is impressive! Young Monte certainly has loads of energy :)
Blessings
Maxine
Wow this is fabulous and your garden is amazing
An awesome page Annie & a gorgeous garden.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx
Great cause and a fabulous layout....great interpretation of your star sign and the inspiration photo. Thank you for sharing your fabulous photos of your fern and palm garden and of course the adorable Mr Monte x.
Fabulous page aNNie, and love the photos! Your garden is just delicious!
Big cuddles to Montè :)
Beautiful page en lovely photo's!
Oh my goodnes that photo just cracks me up!! What a really stunning page and for a wonderful cause too!! Lovely photos of your garden!! :)
Certainly for a good cause...
I like your page.
All the best Jan
That photo is so funny! Good puppies to cooperate like that. Such a cute page to go with it! October is my month for everything -- doctor, mammogram, this year a bone density. Important stuff. Your garden is soooooo gorgeous and tropical. Fall is upon us here. Goodbye garden! Monte looks very happy!
So nice!
Oh these flowers are so pretty!
The LO is so great! Love the blue and the fun pic!
Looks like you are getting so much movement from having a dog :) Good way to stay healty! Hugs, Gerrina
WoW! that page is totally awesome too!!thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls
Post a Comment