Follow me

25 November 2019

Happy Holidays


Hello again from the Mouse in the House.
Our challenge at 
is
Anything Goes/Happy Holidays
My card indicates our Summer Holiday
here down under..
Hosted by lovely Sue Kment

Our sponsor is
One Lucky player receives a $20 gift voucher to spend
in the store. Awesome!
AND
Simon Says Stamps

Winner receives a random assortment of
Premium Dye ink Pads

Thank you for your sponsorship.


36 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I saw this and I laughed. These mice are SO cute in the drink glasses. The drink umbrellas were the perfect addition (and size) that brought out the laugh for me. LOvely card, dear.

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Annie what a gorgeous card - it's been 28 oC here today, with high humidity, and I would love to soak in a cold drink like those sweet wee meece! You have coloured them beautifully!
Blessings
Maxine

Valerie-Jael said...

Love those cute mice. Hugs, Valerie

Lisa Lynn said...

Those mice are just too funny, and perfect for your side of the world for the holidays.

Ans Gilbert said...

You made such a funny and sweet card, love it!
Ansx

Stamps and Paper said...

Cute card Annie love those sweet mice

Anne

Chrissy said...

Imagine floating in your pool and reaching out for a nice cold drink and these guys are playin'in it..lol..awesome fun card Annie..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Je@net said...

A very lovely card, Annie!

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Fantastic card Annie, what a great way to keep cool.

Sue xx

Bunny said...

I saw this and laughed because it's 45 degrees here this morning. Freezing for us in Florida. I do love the way these mice think though.

It's a cute card. [Bunny]

Janette said...

Really fun card Annie, thos little mice get up to all sorts, so cute. Enjoy your summer sun, its so cold and dark here all the time, hate november weather..xx

Margreet said...

Gorgeous creation with those lovely mice. Great coloring.
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

Well that's one way to keep cool in the heat! Such a fun image Annie, this lovely card made me smile on a dismal damp Monday morning!Thank you :))
xx

Donna Ellis said...

So cute, Annie! I imagine that this card works for your Christmas holidays as well! That cool pink lemonade looks yummy! It is only 41.6 F (5.3C) here this morning, which is terribly cold for our area for this time of year, and the lemonade STILL looks inviting! LOL Hoping the wild fires are burning themselves out. Do they stay active "underground" for any length of time after all the fuel on top burns? Our swamp fires stay active because the "swamp muck" (thick, gooey tar-like organic substance instead of watery ground), continues burning for weeks after. Oh dear - back to your darling card. The pink frame and fun white border make your card extra fun! Wishing you a great week! hugs, de

cotnob said...

A fun card Annie, a fabulous image and great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful Summery card (cold,dark and wet here!)Love the fabulous fun stamp and great colouring
Carol x

Lorraine A said...

aww, super cute card Annie :-) I never saw this image before and what a perfect way to cool down in hot weather!! absolutely gorgeous :-)

Thinking of you all down under, so sorry for the losses your country is suffering and thinking of the poor wildlife :-(
luv
Lols x x x

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute! :D Here is cold and there were a lot of rain... so these mice here wouldn't have any need of glasses :D LOL
Hope that there is a bit of rain also in your area, it might be good after the fires :(

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a cute & inviting creation Annie. It is very wet & miserable here.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card, love the beautiful summer feel and the sweet mice.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Christine said...

adorable Annie, I love the thought of hot summer days with lemonade as we start out winter :)

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Annie, lovely colours and design, Kate x x

Kuni said...

Wonderful Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

GerJanne said...

Lovely card!!

Sandra H said...

Ooh Annie this is just so beautiful the image is coloured stunningly and the colours used for the background and Designer papers are gorgeous too x

Liz said...

OMGosh! Your card is so sweet, Annie, lovely design. xx

aga-craft said...

Jak słodko wygladaja te myszki :) taka zabawna karteczka :)

Meggymay said...

Those mice look like they are having fun, a swim in cool glass of something refreshing, protected from the sun with an umbrella, what more could a group of mice want om a summer day. I am still smiling after seeing this fabulous card.
Yvonne xx

Carol L said...

What a cute and fun way to cool off! LOL The umbrellas are precious and the coloring is amazing! As for the gardenias, when I got married, I carried a bouquet of gardenias and listened to everyone tell me how wrong it was, because gardenias represent death! I didn't care, they were my favorite flower and I carried them in spite of the ridicule and raised eyebrows! They're the most wonderful flower in the world and the aroma is heavenly! I've had no regrets for nearly 51 years :)

loz said...

Super CUTE image and card Annie..Loz

Conniecrafter said...

that is way too cute, I just love how they are using the umbrellas :) Looks like a great glass of pink lemonade!

Misti said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!

Gerrina said...

Your HouseMouse-cards make me always smile! Great colouring on these! Hugs, Gerrina

Dorte said...

Lovely summer card, Annie, great colouring.
Hugs Dorte

Fikreta said...

its super cute card!