A quick project using a purchased set of images
called Snow Birds
and
and you also receive a free set

kindly given when you purchase any Christmas
set by The Artsy Stamper
Linking to
Monochromatic
Off to the beach and Mr Monte can't wait..
Off to the beach and Mr Monte can't wait..


31 comments:
Hi Annie wow this birdie is so cute,beautiful work my friend xx
Beautiful card. Looking really elegant in monochromatic. Hugs Mrs A.
Very cute chickadee! I like how much texture this has for a monochromatic project.
I love your cute chickadee. We've been getting them to the feeders lately. So much fun to watch. It's a beautiful card. [Bunny]
Love that set, oh I wish I used Digi stamps :( gorgeous image in monochrome.
Hugs Christine
I like birds in my garden so much! On your card it 's a beautiful specimen!
This is beautiful, love the CAS look.
Gorgeous bird and card Annie..Loz
What a beautiful card, Annie!
Gorgeous card. Have fun at the beach with Monte, take lots of pics! Hugs, Valerie
I absolutely LOVE that bird you used in your card, Annie. Hope you and Monte have fun. I know how much he enjoys the beach.
Beautiful and gorgeous coloring.
Enjoy the beach.
xxx Margreet
A lovely card Annie, stylish and classy. Have a great day at the beach - its cold and frosty here!
Avril x
A beautiful card Annie, a gorgeous image and great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Gorgeous design, Annie, the image is beautiful. We won't be off to the beach today, unless we wear our thermals and take an umbrella! xx
Simpel and just gorgeous Annie! Since we moves into the appartment I miss the birds from our garden..only sometimes a tiny couple comes visiting the roof terrace but I hope that out small trees and bamboo (in huge containers) will invite them!
XxIrene
Ps: sunday tutorial pleated xmas-tree.
Love this cute card with the wonderful bird,
Ansx
So pretty Annie and the bird image is lovely l like your colour scene on this enjoy your day x
Hi again Annie, I missed this almost and its to good to miss, a gorgeous image, coloured so beautifully, love it.xx
What a wonderful mono shaded card Annie. I love the beautiful bird image and your very elegant design, Kate x x
This is perfect! Thanks for featuring my stamps!
Hugs,
Bev
Perfect and just beautiful my friend!!! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog!
Darlene
ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.
Lucky Mr Monte x What an adorable image Annie and love the monochromatic tones x.
Gorgeous, love how the background is so subtle so that all the attention goes on to the beautiful bird!
Hope you enjoyed your time at the beach :)
So beautiful, Annie! I love a sweet Chickadee. I just went and ordered the set with freebie. Nice offer! Thanks for the heads up!
Amazing, cute and so sweet card! Love that bird!
Hugs
Wow! That bird is so gorgeous! What a stunning card you've made with it! Now to check out the sets!! :) Thanks for sharing! HUGS
gorgeousssssssssss annie
Gr Karin
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeautiful aNNie. Love the simple layout and just a touch of colour.
Oh wow this looks so serene and beautiful! Great that you kept this one monochrome! Hugs, Gerrina
lovely card!
Post a Comment