Days 7-12
7th Day Seven Swans A Swimming
7th Day Seven Swans A Swimming
8th Day Eight Maids A Milking
9th Day Nine Ladies Dancing
10th Day Ten Lords A Leaping
11th Day Eleven Pipers Piping
12th Day Twelve Drummers Drumming
I chose day 12
Using a cute image from Mo's Digital called
coloured with copic markers and lots of Designer Papers...
Video here for you to listen to.Check out the blog for the lovely prize and
the gorgeous cards designed by the DT at
Double D
Visit my other teamies for more inspiration....
Team Darlene
♥
An Aussie Christmas Cheer music for you
Linking to
Jan's Digi Stamps....a/g
SheepSki designs challenges
Your favourite things


55 comments:
Hi Annie beautiful card my friend,well done and Merry Xmas xx
Oh Annie, I have some snow I'll gladly send your way. It might not make it past the fires, though! Seriously, I feel for you and your situation. It seems most of your country is on fire.
I love the song 12 Days of Christmas, BUT I can't seem to get the song "Little Drummer Boy" out of my head. I think it's because of the title of your post. It's definitely adorable.
Annie that is so adorable with a Mo image. Your coloring is awesome. Love the vintage style.
Your card is gorgeous. Sorry about the heat, sounds unbearable. Stay safe, it must be terrifying with bush fires. Hugs, Valerie
Cutest drummer image I have ever seen. I love this card.
Wish I could send our rain over to you Annie..gorgeous card and I love that sweet image and colouring..beautiful.
Luv CHRISSYxx
Cudowna ลwiฤ teczna praca :) uwielbiam taki malowany stempelek :)
Wow Annie those temperatures are so hight I can't imagine what is like with all the bush fires and that heat... keep safe. Love your little drummer boy card beautiful colours.
Loved the Christmas song..
Anne
This whole card is just beautiful, I love the image, its adorable, the papers and design are stunning, very lush and festive.
Hope your safe where you are, I am shocked that these fires are still burning, its so dreadful, hope it soon gets under control.xx
So beautiful Annie is your card gorgeous image and backing papers ...we have a really cold day here today l do so feel for you all with the heat your getting sending lots of love x
love this Mo Manning digi, great layout and card Hope the temp doesn't rise as much as expected, stay safe
What a wonderful image for this challenge. Your card is fabulous Annie! You've colored the little drummer boy perfectly. Completely adorable!
Post was really quick. Glad you liked the envelope too. I have that cute Digi but not had a chance to use it yet. Wish
I could send you our rain by the bucket load. There has to be something in this climate change where we have so much of it and you have the extreme heat and fires to contend with. Stay safe and I hope yo7 have a good year for 2020. Hugs Mrs A.
It is a fantastic card Annie.
I hope you are safe, news of your water shortage and the fires have been on our news again here today. If we could I think many of us would send you water as it seems in abundance in the UK.
Yvonne xx
Lovely and cute Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
This is just gorgeous, love your design and sweet image (never can resist a Mo Manning!) perfect choice for the challenge.
That is NOT good news about the temperatures and fire risk, water restrictions when it's really hot isn't good news either! Take care and stay safe Annie xxx
Hello Sweet Sis!
This card is fabulous! Wonderful coloring and design! Please be careful out there ... I know you are dealing with some extreme conditions and pray you stay safe! Thanks too for your thoughts & prayers ... I'm doing fine ... I really am! But I know at some point I'll fall apart for awhile and when I do I know I can reach out for your comforting hugs. LOVE YA
A gorgeous card Annie, such a sweet image and great design.
Take care in the heat, how does Monte cope?
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
This is just the sweetest image!! Adorable card!! Awesome coloring.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Migdalia's Crafts
WOW this is stunning and I love the little drummer boy.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Absolutely gorgeous Annie, I love the image and the vintage design, beautifully embellished too, Kate x x
This image is so darling and what a gorgeous job you've done with it here on your design! Love the Vintage feel of it!! :) HUGS
Hi Sweetie I have been praying for you all in Australia twice a day because of all the people caught up in the bush fires. I hope you are ok.
Your card is gorgeous Annie & your colouring of the image is awesome as is your layout.
Keep safe my friend.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx๐ค๐๐
Such an ADORABLE little drummer boy, so beautifully colored. And your patterned papers are perfect, I just LOVE this card.
I wish we could send some of our rain over to you to help put out these bush fires, I'm checking the maps daily hoping that you get some relief.
Your card is fabulous and that is such a sweet Mo image. The Aussie christmas song did make me chuckle xx
Gorgeous vintage Christmas card beautiful papers and gorgeous image soo beautifully coloured --stay safe in the heat and the smoke must be unbearable
Carol x
Hi Annie,
your card is lovely and the little drummer is cute! Beautifully coloured.
And 40-45 degrees....Noooo, that's awful! Hope the fires will stop soon!
This is the sweetest image and perfect for the challenge.
This is really pretty, Annie! I always love to see your coloring. The paper and image are a great combination. I hope conditions don't worsen there with the fires. Stay safe!
Your Drummer Boy card is fantastic, Annie! I love the song and so awesome that you linked it to your post. Beautiful design and papers. Love the Rum Pum Pum Pum sentiment tag!
What a lovely little drummer boy with his singing dog Annie. Lovely card.
Greetings Miranda
Such a lovely mix of papers to go with your beautifully colored image!
I adore Mo's digitals and this one is so sweet. I had to laugh at the dog howling at his feel So cute and a great job on the vintage card.
Such a sweet image and card. Hope your weather breaks soon and you receive some much needed rain.
Stay safe, aNNie! So sad to hear of fires again... and for water restriction. Hope that some rain could come in your zone!!
Absolutely LOVE your card, such amazing image and colouring!! Great design with a lot of details!!
Fantastic card, aNNie I love the image and your coloring. The dog cracks me up. Singing his little heart out. Well...........howling possibly. [Bunny]
Oh my goodness is he ever precious, excellent coloring and I just love the way you used the papers, terrific layout!
I continue to pray for you all, hoping that you will soon get relief.
What a great take on the challenge with this fun image! I love the sentiment panel and especially the little dog joining in with song:)
Jaki on sลodki:) Cudownie pokolorowany:)
Lovely little drummer boy with his dog ! Love the mix of papers you have combined ! Creative regards, Gina
gorgeous Annie, hope my card is on time I already sent it Dec 5
Gr Karin
Oh Annie what a fabulous card - love the image, and your colouring of it is absolutely stunning!!
Blessings
Maxine
What a GORGEOUSLY colored, wonderful card, Annie. So rich and regal, and absolutely incredible! I love every tiny detail! Merry Christmas to you and yours, Annie - may the season be full of happiness, true joy, and good health in the new year.
And now for my other hat: So happy I got to see your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . Thanks for the inspiration, and I hope to see more of your designs soon.
Did you see we have a DT Call going on?
Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}
Beautiful coloring and a fantastic image for the holidays! Everything about this is so pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Jan's Digi Shop Challenge!
Lynn
Love your collage style background, so fun! That drummer boy image is just darlin' Great coloring! Merry Merry! xo~
Gorgeous image and card Annie..Loz
Hehe, finaly got time to do a bloground... Love this stamp and the who;e vintage feel that you gave it with the beautiful colouring and so fitting papers! Hugs, Gerrina
very beautiful card !
๐ ๐ Happy Holidays! ⛄❄
Wow, this is such a beautiful card Annie. Love the colouring and vintage feel of the card. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year.
Annie, Absolutely love your handsome Little Drummerboy! Beautiful coloring and very creative layout! Lovely inspiration! Thank you for sharing your adorable creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge! I invite you to join us again in the near future. Happy Crafting!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)
Annie, this Mo image is so cute. Great card! Thanks for joining us at SheepSki Challenge Blog. Julie, DT member
Annie, you have done a beautiful card here. Your coloring on the little drummer is gorgeous and I love the whole layout.
Hugs Monica
Super cute and pretty card. Love the vintage feel.
Thanks for joining us at Jan's Digi Shop
Lynn
Wow, love your card. So beautiful! love the vintage feel and the sweet image.
Hugs, Lisa
Post a Comment