Follow me

18 January 2020

Quarto fold

A rather lovely lacey silhouette cut file for this challenge.
Using Graphic 45 "bloom collection", gems, Cheery Lynn
butterfly die, cut with silver glitter paper. Memory box sentiment
stamp and butterfly and flowers cut from the back on this paper.
My 'healing rock' sits on the side as well..


Linking to
Butterfly challenge
  Quarto fold card
 Your 6 elements are:
Quick Silver/Queen Pink /Quinacridone/Quotes/Quartz Gems +your Butterfly.



40 comments:

loz said...

Stunning project Annie..Loz

Valerie-Jael said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! How's Monte doing? Hugs, Valerie

Valerija said...

Annie, this is adorable. Love everything about this card. So wonderful...
Valerija xx

meg said...

A beautiful card the vibrant pink is stunning and the butterfly so elegant

kiwimeskreations said...

What a lot of work has gone into this card Annie - it's stunning!
Blessings
Maxine

Kuni said...

This is stuning Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow love the lacy effect

Jantine said...

Wauw! Amazing use of colours, beautiful butterfly.

Je@net said...

A beautiful card, Annie!

Words and Pictures said...

Lovely intricate layers, and the rich rosy reds are so pretty. I have also followed you!
Alison x

Margreet said...

Beautiful and elegant creation!
xxx Margreet

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie that's gorgeous!

Beebeebabs said...

Absolutely beautiful

aga-craft said...

Śliczna , bardzo oryginalna forma kartki :) podoba mi się :)

Janette said...

Beautiful Annie, its super pretty.xx

Chris said...

Fabulous fold and gorgeous design with the intricate panels. Beautiful butterfly too!
xx

Carol L said...

The depth of color and stunning design looks wonderful! Loving that glittered silver butterfly too!

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous! I love the papers and embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Annie, gorgeous papers and great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Vicki said...

Gorgeous, Annie!!

Lisa Andersson said...

Elegant and beautiful, Annie. Such gorgeous butterfly.
Hugs, Lisa

Mia said...

Absolutely STUNNING, Annie. I admire the gorgeous card front and back. I still try to understand how you made it. You are sooo talented, my dear friend. Kisses!

Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

Beautiful colors and what a fabulous design! I love the glitter butterfly.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is stunning, what a beautiful creation, Hazelxx

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card.

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely stunning card Annie, Kate x x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such amazing card, you used so well your paper and cutting file! Love the silver glitter butterfly!

pam said...

Beautiful design Annie, love the papers and wonderful colours.
Pam xxx

Gina said...

Beautiful in these vibrant colours Annie! Creative regards, Gina

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Annie, lovely design and colours.
Lorraine x

Conniecrafter said...

wow that is just gorgeous, such lovely paper and such a neat cut and fold, the butterfly is so pretty done in the silver glitter.

Christine said...

such a cool card Annie, I love the fold and the beautiful colours:)

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Annie, so delicate looking.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mac Mable said...

How creative and so very pretty x.

Leslie Miller said...

Fancy! That's amazing!

Lia said...

Wow, amazing! I like the diecut edges very much!
Lia xx

Mrs A. said...

So ,so elegant. I love the way your have cut the four folds in the doily design. Never thought of doing that. Brilliant design. Thankyou so much for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me this week. I hope you have received some of the rain now that Australia so badly needs but not in a deluge. Hugs Mrs A.

Anonymous said...

What a very creative fold design and so pretty in the pinks! :)

Robyn Oliver said...

Fabulous petal card Annie, loving the eyelet work, Robyn

Monica C. said...

So beautiful, Annie! I love the colors and the design.
Hugs Monica