Annie your girls are gorgeous. Lovely flowers, butterfly and doilies. So GLAD you are getting rain because seriously if I could send you the snow off my driveway so I didn't have to snow blow it I sure would...even though they charge a fortune to ship anything to your area, lol.
We saw it on the news..finally ☔☔☔☔☔🌧🌧🌧🌧 and fingers x-ed it will be the start of the end of that disaster Annie!In Holland it's christmas-thursday in blogland, you bring us summer with these sweet girls! XxIrene
Hooray for the rain!!!! I love that wonderful summery card you've created Annie, the images are so cute and pretty, the colours and layout are absolutely beautiful! xx
Such gorgeous colours & layout Annie. I am so pleased it is raining for you sweetie. I hope it helps the terrible situation that you are all having to put up with. I have been praying twice a day for you. Hugs Cathy xxxx
I can imagine you are relieved with the rain! Love that blue blossemed paper you have used! Lovely colouring of the three girls ! Creative regards, Gina
43 comments:
Beautiful colouring and a beautiful card, Annie!
Wat een kleurrijke kaart , mooi gemaakt. Ben blij voor jullie dat er eindelijk wat regen valt.Hoop dat die branden maar gauw stoppen.
groetjes Marjan.
Annie your girls are gorgeous. Lovely flowers, butterfly and doilies. So GLAD you are getting rain because seriously if I could send you the snow off my driveway so I didn't have to snow blow it I sure would...even though they charge a fortune to ship anything to your area, lol.
Great card and I'm soooooooooo happy for you that it's raining, thank God for that! Hugs, Valerie
Jakie słodziaki :) buzia sama się uśmiecha :)
A beautiful card Annie, fabulous stamps and pretty papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
How sweet, aNNie!!! So cute and love the design with the white heart and pretty paper!!
love these dainty stamps and your colouring, you'll be delighted to see the rain
Sooo Gorgeous Annie..Loz
We saw it on the news..finally ☔☔☔☔☔🌧🌧🌧🌧 and fingers x-ed it will be the start of the end of that disaster Annie!In Holland it's christmas-thursday in blogland, you bring us summer with these sweet girls!
XxIrene
Great news about the rain. Lovely card.
Great news about the rain and hope it does some good.Gorgeous card and images-great colouring and love the butterfly
Carol x
Rain! Yay! At last! Lets hope it sticks around to do the good it needs to.
Love your super pretty card, Annie! xx
Great news to hear you have RAIN!! hallelujah
Love your sweet little summer girls :)
Blessings
Maxine
gorgeous and cheerful card Annie
Gr Karin
We heard last night here you had rain but wasn't sure of the whats and wheres, thank God I say.
Your card is just sweetness itself Annie.xx
Cute cute cute!!!
Hooray for the rain!!!!
I love that wonderful summery card you've created Annie, the images are so cute and pretty, the colours and layout are absolutely beautiful!
xx
So pretty Annie and so nice to welcome any rain which will hopefully help with the fires take care x
Thank goodness it's finally raining I hope this helps the fires.
Your card is super cute and I love all the bright colours.
Creative Blessings, Tracy x
Finally it's raining, so happy for you and all the poor animals in your country. You made such a beautiful card,
Ansx
So very pretty Annie, bright, colourful and cute
June x
Yeah, it's finally raining!
Your card is so cheerful with the 3 fab girls. Lovely colors!
xxx Margreet
They are just Darling!! Beautiful card and lovely coloring!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Migdalia's Crafts
These are just so cute, love the sweet images, love the papers and sweet flowers. I am over the moon to hear that you have rain.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Your images are just so pretty Annie! Love the colors and your pretty floral papers on this!
Such a gorgeous card Annie, your three little girls are beautiful, fabulous colouring and I love your papers and card design..
Luv CHRISSYxx..
Such gorgeous colours & layout Annie. I am so pleased it is raining for you sweetie. I hope it helps the terrible situation that you are all having to put up with. I have been praying twice a day for you.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
So precious! I love how you have added them to that heart die cut.
Hugs Monica
Super cute and those images are adorable Annie x.
So very glad about the rain Annie ...hope it helps your country? x
So cute and love the vibrant colours
So sweet! Pretty papers and beautiful colouring
Hugs, Lisa
They are very pretty Annie! Gorgeous colouring. Shabneez x
The card is a delight and so sweet, but the best news is that you have some rain.
Have a good weekend.
Yvonne xx
Gorgeous card, love it.
I entered one of my card on facebook challenge xx
Much adorableness is happening here, Annie! Three darling girls and the card with hearts, doily, and pretty paper are all making me smile!
It's adorable card.
Hope you and your family are safe. I'm so sad about fire in Australia.
Take care
aren't they ever so cute, all ready for the beach! Your butterfly and flowers are so pretty with them!
So colorful and joyful :)
Oh, such a cute card, lovely paper and flowers ! Hugs, Enny
The little girls are busy as can be with such cute outfits! Love the colors, flowers, heart and doilies too! Cute!
I can imagine you are relieved with the rain!
Love that blue blossemed paper you have used! Lovely colouring of the three girls ! Creative regards, Gina
Post a Comment