Oh wow more good news I have been chosen to be one of the
design team members at The Sisterhood of Crafters, I am so
honoured and look forward to putting my best foot forward for
this fabulous team. Thank you so much for choosing me.
I am using a gorgeous NEW stamp by Pink and Main and it is so
appropriate for this challenge theme we have.
Our theme for this challenge is:
Newly Acquired Stash
Stamped onto Copic paper and coloured with copic markers.
Simple Marianne Die used.
design team members at The Sisterhood of Crafters, I am so
honoured and look forward to putting my best foot forward for
this fabulous team. Thank you so much for choosing me.
I am using a gorgeous NEW stamp by Pink and Main and it is so
appropriate for this challenge theme we have.
Our theme for this challenge is:
Newly Acquired Stash
Stamped onto Copic paper and coloured with copic markers.
Simple Marianne Die used.
Come along and join me and my lovely Crafty Sistah's at



49 comments:
Beautiful card! The sentiment is the eyecatcher in this way..
Przepiękna, radosna praca :)
Annie congrats on your DT post you will be a great addition to the talented roster. Great stamp choice and beautiful coloring as usual.
Congrats on the new DT and I love your card.x
Very pretty card.
Beautiful card Annie, that's a lovely stamp and you've coloured it beautifully, great colour choice and design.
Congrats on the DT post, it's a great Challenge blog and you'll be an asset to the team.
hugs
xx
Another beautiful card - love it
A beautiful card Annie, a pretty stamp and gorgeous pink background.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Beautiful Annie...love flowers stamps and the colors you used!
Grtz Ellen
Very beautiful annie.
Hugs
Kuni
This is beautiful Annie, and I love the center sentiment with such pretty flowers! Congrats on your new DT spot - they're lucky to have you on their team :)
Welcome to the team Annie, I am loving having you here with your amazing talent!! The card you have created is gorgeous, what a beautiful stamp this is and I can see you will get a lot of use of it...always in awe of your creations!!
Śliczna, wspaniałe kwiatuszki :)
Congrats on the new DT! And lovely card, with the beautiful flowers!
Congrats on your design team! And what a very pretty card! It is lovely and I really like the colors of the flowers.
This is really gorgeous Annie. A big congrats on yet another new DT challenge position! Well deserved Hun.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Congrats on your new DT job, Annie.
Beautiful card with a great sentiment!
xxx Margreet
Congrats for your new well deserved DT position! Lovely inspiration, the design and colours are adorable!
Hugs
This is so beautiful Annie, love the colours.
Valerija xx
Wonderful card Annie, have fun with your new team! Hugs, Valerie
Wonderful card love the pretty stamp and sentiment
Ansx
Bright and bold colors makes this card even more appealing during this time of year! Love your coloring, Sistah! We are honored to have you join our design team, Annie. Looking forward to your inspiration!
Gorgeous card Annie, congratulations on your new DT position, so excited for you.
Hugs
Linda xxx
This is delightful, Annie! Truly makes me think spring...and I can't wait until my flowers are blooming again. So nice to be a Sistah with you!!
Congratulations Annie on your DT post very well deserved ..very pretty card too
Anne
Oh wow this is such a beauty Annie! Love that image and your gorgeous coloring of it! Pink and Main has some cool stuff! :)
Beautiful I do love the colours, hugs Pops x
Manu congratulations Annie x Such a pretty card with fabulous colouring and what a beautiful stamped image x.
Congrats on your new DT Annie,beautiful card and image -great colouring too,love the die-cut frame
Carol x
Congrats on this new adventure Annie, you always put your best foot forward and what a beautiful card to start. Enjoy!! Creative HUgs Tracey xx
First, welcome to the sistahs, Annie! We are so happy to have you on the team. Your card is lovely and wonderfully colored. Hope you have a great rest of your week.
Beautiful stamp layout and card
So very pretty! I love the coloring you did. Lovely design.
Hi Annie, a beautiful card, love the fancy diecut you have used, Congratulations on joining the Design Team, have a wonderful Australia Day long weekend... Megan
Gorgeous new stamp, and such lovely coloring of it!! Like your highlighting on the flowers!
Beautiful card Annie, love your colouring and the sentiment is perfect :)
Congratulations on your new DT - I am sure you will do them proud Annie. This is one gorgeous card - love that image and how you have used it
Blessings
Maxine
so beautiful Annie
Gr Karin
SO SO pretty sis! Love this new stamp and of course you've colored it to perfection! We are so happy to have you joining us at the Sisterhood ... can't wait to see all the beautiful inspiration you will share! HUGS & LOVE (Miss You)
Lovely card. Congratulations on your new position as a Design Team Member at The Sisterhood of Crafters. [Bunny]
Beautiful colouring with vivid colours ! Creative regards, GinaX
Congratulations on your new DT post, they are lucky to have you. This is such a beautiful card and the bow is the perfect finish xx
Congratulations Annie. Beautiful card and colouring..Loz
Congratulations Annie and gorgeous card..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Another gorgeously coloured card aNNie. Lovely die. So pretty!
Beautifully designed! Welcome to the team!
very beautiful card!!
Congrats on joining the Sisterhood, Annie! You'll be an asset to the team. I think you're off to a great start with this pretty card. I love this type of flower stamp -- just a touch of whimsy to it -- and you colored it up beautifully and made a perfectly CAS card with it. Love that!
Congrats on your new DT spot, Annie. Lovely card you have made here. Love that split image.
Hugs Monica
Post a Comment