Follow me

28 February 2020

dragon fly ride

Today, using scraps again, I made an envelope card. Stamped some Altenew flowers onto newspaper, roughly painted with Ecoline paints and fussy cut out.
House Mouse stamp was also coloured with ecoline paints and tucked into the fold of the card. Dragon Fly Ride is a cute stamp and simple to colour.

linking to 
a/g or more than one fold.

Crafty Cals Corner
Add a Heart

31 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Love this envelope style card. Those meeces get everywhere. Hugs Mrs A.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, wow, I love how you did the flowers on newspaper! The stamp is adorable and everything together is fabulous!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Annie, love the stamp newsprint and I think I have this cute image..gorgeous fun card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Billie A said...

Oh how cute. I love your card. Awesome colors, images and design. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Gals Corner.

loz said...

Fabulous card and flowers Annie..Loz

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie that is beautiful and such a great color.

Lisa Andersson said...

Beautiful card, Annie! Cool fold and a beautifully coloured mouse tucked in there. Fabulous.
Hugs, LIsa

Valerija said...

This is such a beautiful card Annie. I adore the image you have used.
Valerija xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely piece Annie. Hugs, Valerie

Je@net said...

A beautiful card, Annie!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Annie what a beautiful card - love the flying mouse :) The flowers are gorgeous - love how you have stamped them on newspaper
Blessings
Maxine

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous card Annie lots of different scraps and love how your little mouse seems to be popping out at the back

Anne

aga-craft said...

Śliczna zwiewna karteczka :) myszka jest słodka :)

Jantine said...

Very nice, with al the layering and the cute mouse!

meg said...

Fabulous card Annie stamping the flowers on newspaper is something I'll try, you have so many inspirational ideas, love the image, that must be one strong dragonfly

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Annie, a fun image and lots of great details.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and creative love the image great idea with the layout of your card enjoy your weekend Annie x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

That mouse is hanging onto that dragonfly like its life depended on it. This is a stunning card. I love the mixed media feel and the playfulness of the focal image. I also like where you hung the single heart. Great choices.

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and fabulous card Annie thanks for join us at our HM challenge

gr karin

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card.

Shabneez said...

Love all the textures on this - I must look up that style of card Annie. Shabneez x

Chris said...

A beautiful design Annie, love those flowers and the way you've lifted the whole mood of the card with the cute little HM image, a great mix of styles nd elements.
xx

Bunny said...

Wheeeeee up up and away goes the mouse. What a fun card. I've never seen this fold. It's as cute as your card. Love the little green heart you added. Thanks for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge.
{Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such fabulous design, aNNie! Love any detail, stunning mix!

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute House Mouse image and stamping the flowers onto newspaper
carol x

Mac Mable said...

Annie.... you come up with the most amazing creative ideas. What a stunner x.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh this little guy is so sweet! Love the stamped florals over the print! Nicely done my dear! HUGS

cuilliesocks said...

just so beautiful Annie, I love all the elements to it and the mouse is so cute, wonderful colours too, Kate x

Mia said...

Annie, your card is awesome. Great envelope shape, lovely coloring and beautiful design. Lovely flowers too.
I feel strange to put my DT hat on, but here you are, my friend:
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Conniecrafter said...

So very sweet, that poor dragonfly trying to fly with that mouse :) neat idea with the newspaper, I have used book pages in the past but never newspaper, love the sweet heart hanging from the lace, so pretty!

Gerrina said...

I love how you combined the sweet image of the mouse with flowers- bit vintage- and those colours! It is so original! Enjoy your sunday!