Follow me

12 March 2020

Daisies in Paradise

I recently got a couple of new images from The Paper Shelter and this is one called Daisies in Paradise... Image was printed onto this background paper, new paper pack by Carta Bella Farmhouse collection. Copic markers,  Prisma-colour pencils, glitter and a stamped circle added as per the challenge. Swirl die by Cheery Lynn.
Linking to
Circle It

Incy Wincy Designs
Hand Coloured Image

Little Red Wagon
Etc, etc, etc [ 3 of something,]
3 Mushrooms

39 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card! Hugs, Valerie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What a sweet image. I like how she was positioned on the mushroom. Beautiful shading and coloring, too.

Marjeta said...

Adorable image and great coloring.

meg said...

the flowers on your paper are perfect for those in the image, brilliant idea to print onto it, a fabulous card

Mac Mable said...

I love how you printed the fabulous image onto the pretty paper and then wonderfully coloured it Annie x. Your card is beautiful and your colouring amazing x.....I had to look hard for the swirl die but I found it ...it so looks like part of that pretty paper x.

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous image ANnie such beautiful colours

Anne

kiwimeskreations said...

Perfection Annie - love how the paper and the image are so perfectly paired. A stunning piece of work
Blessings
Maxine

Jane Savage said...

How perfect is she with that paper!! Stunning, Annie! xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet image and beautiful card great background
Gr Karin

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Annie, lovely papers and pretty image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol L said...

This is so creative in the way you added the circles and printed on a great background! So so cute!

KandA said...

Gorgeous card Annie, such a sweet fairy and lovely background xx

Bunny said...

Isn't she a cute. I love the bouffant hair on her.
[Bunny]

Chris said...

Utterly delightful! This is gorgeous Annie, the beautiful papers are the perfect setting for your lovely fairy- fabulous colouring and colours too!
xx

Christine said...

beautiful layering and love your colouring of that adorable image :)

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful image and P.paper
Carol x

Linda Simpson said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love the cute fairy, papers and sparkle.
Hugs
Linda xxx

aga-craft said...

Jaka słodka :) pięknie pomalowana, śliczne papiery :)

Ans Gilbert said...

Beautiful card Annie, the image matches perfect with the background
Ansx

Margreet said...

Great coloring Annie and beautiful papers.
xxx Margreet

*Vicki* said...

She's just as cute as can be on her mushroom and I love the glittery wings too! Fabulous job with the background!

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Annie, love the fairy and her very, very big hair. Wonderful colours to.

Thanks of your help with the image, both you and Marianne guessed the one I was meaning, and it was the right on indeed. Bought it....and four others, and the card is made. I loved the image when first saw it, but of course failed to do anything about it at the time and then forgot where I'd seen it, so thank you, Kate x

creationsnz said...

Very pretty and very skilful too. So glad you joined us at Incy Wincy, CarolG

Rosina said...

a very beautiful and fairytale card Annie ... a beautifully colored fairy on it
Hugs Rosina

loz said...

Gorgeous image and card Annie...Loz

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

What a stunning card Annie, I love the image you've used.

Sue xx

Lola said...

She's just adorable. They have wonderful stamps. Nice added sparkle to her outfit.

Chrissy said...

Oh Annie, this is just beautiful..what a lovely image and fabulous colouring and beautiful papers too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Anet's Crafting said...

Just beautiful Annie. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT

Conniecrafter said...

she is just too cute, sitting there on her toadstools :) That paper is just gorgeous and works great with your image!

Lisa Lynn said...

That image is just adorable. Love all the sparkle.

Valerija said...

This is so sweet! The image is absolutely adorable! I love the colours!
Valerija xx

Gina said...

Wauw how beautiful ! Love the cute digi! Love the colouring, the glitters, the layout! GinaX

Fikreta said...

so pretty card!

Leslie Miller said...

So pretty, Annie! Printed right onto the paper? I'm scratching my head as to how the lines don't show through.

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

So delightful Annie

June x

Cards By MI said...

Brilliant design. Totally love your card! Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Shelter this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Brenda said...

What a pretty scene you've created. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Little Red Wagon Challenge!

Gerrina said...

Sweet and so looks so good how you all combined! Love this card! Hugs, Gerrina