Big welcome to my new followers, so happy to see you here.
Staying indoors today after a morning walk in the park. Markers and prisma colour pencils, DP by Carta Bella farmhouse collection, this is a beautiful pad. Dies were added as well as flowers.
DiDigi Designs challenge




45 comments:
I love your way adding texture on your cards, Annie. The window is a great idea for this lovely image. And a beautiful paper full of flowers. This card is perfect, my friend. Kisses!
Gorgeous papers Annie and such a cute image, beautifully coloured and designed, love it..late afternoon on my first day and I'm exhausted..lol..time for a Nana nap..
luv CHRISSYxx
great image and the pencil work adds so much shape and texture :)
Super gorgeous card and DP Annie...Hugs loz&TeddyB
Oh Annie I love how you have framed the image with the wonderful open window diecut. A fabulous card my friend
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
A gorgeous card Annie! I love the adorable image and the pretty die cuts! So beautifully designed and coloured! x
Annie this is adorable. Those hedgies are just too cute.
Gorgeous cards, stay safe, hugs to Monte! Valerie
Lovely card Annie very pretty DSP and a cute image
Anne
So gorgeous with all those stunning florals! xx
love looking through the door to see the beautiful image a wonderful layout
The papers you used really compliment the sweet and beautifully coloured image! Lovely card!
LOve the cute image and beautiful B.paper
Carol x
Wow, such a beautiful card, those hedgehogs are so cute, beautiful paper and I love the dies and flowers ! Keep safe and healthy ! Love, Enny
Very nice card and image thanks for sharing!
Sweet image, pretty papers and beautiful die cuts, a beautiful card Annie.
xx
An absolutely delightful card - the central image is adorable, and beautifully coloured. I love the addition of the ornate gates!
Alison x
so very beautiful and cute image Annie
Gr Karin
Such cute hedgies and adorable card - beautiful DP.
Your little hedgie image is precious! Beautiful coloring and what a gorgeous design! Love the open shutters window die you've used! HUGS
A gorgeous card Annie, those little hedgies are so sweet and I love that window die.
Lorraine x
This is gorgeous, I do love the beautiful hedgehogs.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Beautiful papers and great colouring. A lovely card x
Gorgeous card Annie, love the image, so sweet, and the paper is gorgeous, super bright and cheerful colours, Kate x
Słodkie jeżyki :) bardzo sympatyczna karteczka :)
Pretty papers and great coloring. A lovely card!
xxx Margreet
Very sweet and adorable card, love the cute image,
Ansx
A lovely card Annie, love how you've framed that sweet image.
Avril xx
Full of gorgeousness Annie. Beautiful colours & layout.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Oh my, looking out this window brings smiles to me as that little hedgie is either mailing or collecting mail! Sweet image and great coloring and such an overall beautiful card!
Oh, this makes me happy! It's so cute! Love it, Annie!
beautiful card
A great card. Love the cute little hedgies. Your card is nicely colored and I like the dies you used. [Bunny]
Who knew a hedgehog could be so cute? Obviously you did. I love the card and those incredible gates and the arch. Simply adorable. Stay safe, dear.
A gorgeous card Annie, such a sweet image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Adorable image and love how you've framed it. Beautiful card, Annie!
Hugs, LIsa
So sweeeet! Hugs, Gerrina
So pretty Annie love that image x
An adorable image and a wonderful card Annie.
Yvonne xx
This is super cute.
Hugs
Kuni
Super adorable and those hedgies are so sweet. Great designer paper too, along with the pretty window die cut x.
Such a sweet and happy card aNNie. Lovely house mouse image and beautifully coloured.
Aren't they ever too cute, love how they are in the window, the dies just frame it perfectly. Your coloring matches that pretty paper just perfectly!!
Another gorgeous card, what a cutie the hedgie is and once again your coloring is amazing!!
This is so sweet, Annie! I love the hedgies and how you have put this card together.
Hugs Monica
Post a Comment