Follow me

18 April 2020

Pippa

Fun quirky image today coloured with copic markers, background paper made with the stamping block technique, and DP from Kaisercraft, OohLaLa.
My flowers were made with foamiran, coloured with special oils & heated with an iron to shape them up..
Using Pippa
Linking to
anything goes
CRAFT
Make your own embellishment/flowers
Cute card Thursday
Things with wings

43 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and gorgeous Annie

gr karin

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful piece, love those flowers. Stay safe, hugs, Valerie

Gerrina said...

Wow you made so much again! And so much that inspires me for today...This bird is funny and the contrast with the doily-border and flowers looks great! Hugs, Gerrina

Gina said...

Oh ! I love that orange bird on your card ! So clourfol! Hugs, Gina

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love this gorgeous quirky bird Annie.

Sue xx

Mac Mable said...

Quirky and fun and what a super cute image. Love how you did the beautiufl flowers too Annie x.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful, vibrant card - love the quirky bird image you have used, and you have mounted her beautifully Annie, and of course those flowers.... ;)
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Sandra H said...

Certainly is quirky Annie also adorable lovely card gorgeous elements used too take care stay safe and enjoy your day x

Chris said...

Beautiful layout and papers, stunning flowers and I love this quirky bird image! Fabulous card today Annie. xx

Lowcarb team member said...

It's lovely Annie.

All the best Jan

aga-craft said...

Jaka słodka ptaszyna :) buzia mi się uśmiecha :)

Jo said...

Fab! Love that quirky image. Hope you're well x

cotnob said...

A super card Annie, such a fabulous, fun image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

meg said...

fabulous image love his long long legs, great colouring layout and embellishments

Kuni said...

Wonderful and fun card.
Hugs
Kuni

crafty-stamper said...

Love the fabulous quirky bird and beautiful flowers
Carol x

Carol L said...

Such a cute image with beautiful flowers! Love the lace panel and especially those knobby knees LOL

Linda Simpson said...

I do love this quirky bird it is beautiful. Gorgeous flowers too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Mrs A. said...

Fabulous card and brought a smile to my face when I saw it pop up on my reading list. Hugs Mrs A.

Craftfanka said...

Och, jaki ten ptaszek śliczny. A kwiatki wyszły przecudnie:)

Marlies said...

A beautiful bright and cheerful card Annie. Your new blog design looks very nice too. The cards pop out against the black. Thanks for joining our challenge at Cute card Thursday. Stay safe, hugs, Marlies

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Haha, what a funny bird on your pretty card Annie. Love your foam flowers too.
Greetings Miranda

Ans Gilbert said...

Such a funny and cute card, love the foam flowers
Ansx

Margreet said...

Great card and I love the coloring of Pippa.
xxx Margreet

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Annie, brilliant image and wonderfully designed, Kate x x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

That bird is so cute, and your card is so pretty and cheerful.

Chrissy said...

He is such a fun image Annie, fabulous colouring and I love your flowers, so pretty and a great card design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

GerJanne said...

Hi ANnie,
this is a wonderful card. I love the foam flowers. Once I've tried it, but my result wasn't satisfying me...so I didn't buy the foam. But your flowers are awesome!!

Leslie Miller said...

LOVE Pippa, but especially because of your color choices and coloring. Cute card design with fun to look at details. The flowers are beautiful!

Lola said...

This is SO cute! You make your own flowers? Well I'm impressed. Beautiful.

loz said...

Love the beautiful flowers and the darling image Annie..loz

Christine said...

what a cutie Annie, I wish my legs were that long :) adorable card

Words and Pictures said...

Quirky and delightful - I love the bright bold colours which work so well with his cheery appearance. Lovely florals too.
Alison x

KraftyKoolKat said...

You even make this quirky image look pretty & gorgeous Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Lisa Andersson said...

Oh love the image, how fun! and your card is gorgeous. Those flowers looks incredible.
Hugs, Lisa

KandA said...

Fabulous fun image and a wonderful card xx

Ina G said...

Oh those eyes on Pippa! What an adorable image aNNie. Fabulous layout and those flowers are the bomb. Simply out of this world beautiful.

Fikreta said...

very sweet card!

Valerija said...

A lovely card Annie, it's such a cute image.
Valerija xx

Monica C. said...

So cool, I love the bright colors you have used and those gorgeous flowers that you have made.
Hugs Monica

Sheryl said...

Fun image beautifully coloured.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
CRAFT DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

Brenda said...

Annie, this is such a fun card! Your flowers are absolutely beautiful and appear so life like. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge!

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge over at Crafty Friends.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Simply Create Too)

(DT Kreativtanten)