
It's time for a new challenge over on the Artsystamper Challenge Blog where the team is showcasing digital images designed by Beverly Cole at Artsystamper Digitals! The 1st and 3rd Monday of each month brings another Artsystamper Challenge and today's theme is "Springtime"
A beautiful paper pack called Aster Garden Paper Pack and lovely images in both pre-coloured digital or ones you can print up and colour yourself which is exactly what I did. These are called Aster Garden Digital
A beautiful paper pack called Aster Garden Paper Pack and lovely images in both pre-coloured digital or ones you can print up and colour yourself which is exactly what I did. These are called Aster Garden Digital
I have kept my project simple so you can see the beauty of these images.
I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun!
You do NOT have to used Beverly's images (of course we would love to see them if you have them) ... but you must follow the theme to qualify for the prize.
The winner of our challenges will receive the stamp set of their choice from TheArtsystamperShop. Beverly Cole's selections offer stamps and sentiments in each set as well as pre-colored images for easy, last minute cards. Why not take a moment and check out what she has in the store!!

The ArtsystamperShop Etsy
BZCole Mixed Media [you tube]
Artsystamper Digitals on FacebookArtsystampers Digitals Challenge Blog
AND HERE'S A DARE FOR YOU...
We are partnering with Double Trouble Challenge Blog, to give you some extra perks with the project you post in our challenge.
Their theme is "Spring and Things"
There are three Dares offered, we are number 2. Check out the others by clicking the link above and have fun with it..
Linking to
Scrapping for fun
Easter/spring
Linking to
Scrapping for fun
Easter/spring

47 comments:
Wonderful card, beautifully made. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie
Love this Annie! Such a beautiful card. I really love the book paper background and the stamps are gorgeous and so beautifully coloured. Hope you are keeping well. x
Beautiful CAS card
Beautiful card Annie and what fabulous papers
Anne
A lovely card, the papers look lovely and the colouring on the images is stunning.
Avril xx
What a gorgeous collage effect! Love it! x
What a fabulous card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
Love the fabulous colours of your card Annie, so pretty
Wow, wonderful, beautiful, gorgeous, absolutely stunning, those flowers ! Love, Enny
A gorgeous card Annie, I love the collage of stamps together.
Sue xx
Oh how I love how you have used this stamp set to make this amazing page Annie - that wee scripture in the corner is such a lovely font.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
A beautiful floral card with such pretty butterflies and lovely sentiment.
Have a lovely week stay safe.
Babs x
This is beautiful Annie, I love the colours of those wonderful butterflies and flowers - definitely lifts the spirits xx
this is gorgeous Annie
Gr Karin
This is drop dead gorgeous, Annie. I love everything about this card. Just scrumptious (if that's a word).
Hello Annie I hope you are keeping well. This is a stunning project, thank you for sharing. I have been looking for a challenge that accepts digital projects, so pleased you shared the link. Stay safe.
Creative Blessings, Tracy
Love the colours you used and I can (almost) hear the buzzing of insects on a warm day... Hugs, Gerrina
Wonderful card!
Beautiful as always!!!
This is a lovely card. It's so beautiful with all of the great colors and that sentiment is great. [Bunny]
Gorgeous Annie, wonderful stamps and beautiful colouring- lovely colour choice too! xx
Piekna wiosna na Twojej pracy :)
Love the colours and the pretty flowers,
Ansx
Great coloring, Annie. I love the paper background.
xxx Margreet
So beautiful Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
I love everything about this card Annie, the paper, flowers are just delightful
June x
Simply wonderful made Annie! You always bring a smile in my heart with your beautiful art!
Happy new week!
Susi xxx
Beautiful images and lovely colouring x
I love how you colored the asters and those butterflies are equally lovely! The way you added the text into the background is really a nice feature too!
What a wonderful card Annie, I love the floral images and the super background, beautifully designed, Kate x
Such a pretty card, Annie. Love the paper you used combined with the coloured flower! Stay safe and keep well! xx
Beautiful images and colouring Annie..Loz
Beautiful card and flowers
Carol x
Annie this is beautiful, you are such a great colorist - something I do not have the patience to learn! Take care and stay safe, Sue xx
Mighty pretty, Annie! I love the text background with the flowers and your perfect coloring.
Gorgeous Annie. The flowers and butterflies are beautiful and love that text background.
Hugs, Lisa
Annie this is gorgeous with those beautiful flowers.
You have done a gorgeous job of coloring up these beauties, and like how you have arranged it all too, I like the sweet butterflies too! The text background on a slant like that is neat idea!
Such beautiful flowers, I love the background paper you chose. Thank you for sharing at Double Trouble Challenges!
Melanie
Beautiful coloring and love your techniques for the background script and the washed out doily to pop your beautiful floral image. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful DT card with us at Double Trouble.
This is such a beautiful, Springtime card. Love the random and yet planned arrangement of the elements.
Hugs Monica
Gosh the images are lovely Annie and a gorgeous project with them..beautiful.
Luv CHRISSYxx
Beautiful colourful spring flowers aNNue. You have highlighted them perfectly. Certainly are gorgeous papers.
Oh my, how wonderful. Love this card.
Valerija xx
A gorgeous springtime card, the image are beautiful .
Yvonne xx
Very beautiful Annie, love the background.
Hugs
Kuni
Love that background and the images are perfect for spring. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)
Post a Comment