Follow me

13 May 2020

Birds, Bees, Butterflies

Thank you for playing along in our last challenge, we are back again at The Sisterhood of Crafters  Challenges. Teamie Vickie has chosen for this challenge theme, Birds, Bees, Butteflies, Use one or all
Stamps from Rubber Dance Stamps, stamped, heat embossed then fussy cut.  Bee stamp is from Dark Room Door, coloured and fussy cut as well. The bird is a sticker added onto the die cut swirl. Heart is also a die cut with heat embossing.
Background was made with Brusho powder.

Love to see what you come up with at our challenge at

The Sisterhood of Crafters
My lovely teamies can be visited here
Annie [me]

47 comments:

Margreet said...

Wow, Annie, this is so beautiful with the great background. Love the way you created the butterflies!
xxx Margreet

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card, so well made and cut out. Hugs, Valerie

Je@net said...

Wow...this is so beautiful, Annie!

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie that is such an awesome card with all three creatures on it. Wonderful textures.

meg said...

Beautiful colour tones textures and stamping love your butterflies

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card Annie.

brenda said...

A fabulous mixed media creation Annie, so much texture and interest.

B x

Jantine said...

Beautiful Annie, love these natural colours and the butterflies!

Marjan said...

Wonderful compilation, I love the golden colours and beautiful elements!

Glennis F said...

A fabulous project Annie, I love all the little details

Crea Astrid said...

Wat een prachtige kaart heb je gemaakt Annie. Leuke achtergrond en mooie vlinders erop verwerkt.

Astrid xXx

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous card Annie and i love all the mixed media and gorgeous colours

Anne

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous card Annie.

Sue xx

aga-craft said...

Lato w pełni na Twojej pracy :) uwielbiam motyle :)

Sandra H said...

Annie wow this is beautiful so creative and lots of gorgeous colours take care x

kiwimeskreations said...

A gorgeous card Annie - Your brushos background is wonderful, and I love those wonderful butterflies! The added flowers and your wee bird sticker fabulous :).
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Meggymay said...

Yet again I am catching up Annie.
Your designs are always inspirational and I love how you added the dimension to this one with those lovely butterflies.
Stay safe.
Yvonne xx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Annie, I love the beautiful butterflies and your fabulous design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KandA said...

Definitely a WOW card Annie. Such a wonderful design and lots of stunning details. Hope all is well with you xx

Chris said...

Absolutely beautiful...those butterflies are really gorgeous!
xx

Diane said...

Wow Annie this is fabulous!! Love all the textures and details for this beautiful creation!!

Darlene said...

Such a beautiful design Annie! LOVE that you captured all three elements in your design. JUST BEAUTIFUL!! Hugs

cuilliesocks said...

What a stunning card Annie, beautifully designed with lots of fabulous images, love the colour pallet too, Kate x

Debbie Mageed said...

Your card is beautiful, Annie! Love the wonderful layers and textures. Have a great rest of your week, Sistah!

Crafting Queen said...

Fantastic card!

Craftfanka said...

Jak cudnie!!!

Linda Simpson said...

WOW this is fabulous I love the gorgeous layers and textures. The butterflies look fabulous!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Gina said...

Wauw ! How beautiful ! I love the colours with silver metallic accents ! Very "Chique"! creative regards, GinaX

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so gorgeous Annie. I adore the layout & colours. A really lovely creation full of nature.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Su Mohr said...

Annie, This is a gorgeous collage of butterflies! I love the colors!

Kuni said...

A fabulous card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Carol L said...

This has so much amazing texture, I just love it all! Absolutely beautiful creation!

*Vicki* said...

Wow-wee! This is absolutely stunning! The butterflies have me swooning!

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie it was back in January of 2018, "Teens are daring each other to eat Tide pods. We don’t need to tell you that’s a bad idea." They were taking videos of how many tide pods they could eat. It was called the Tide pod challenge. And these kids were getting really sick. So it's a joke on since soap kills the virus eating Tide pods to clean out body from the inside. That's why it is very sassy.

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow stunning I love it Annie
Gr Karin

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous background and beautiful butterflies
Carol x

Vicki said...

This is amazing, Annie! You've incorporated all 3 of the theme elements in this nature scene. I love the earth tone colors.

Ans Gilbert said...

Wonderful card, love the golden butterflies,
Hugs
Ansx

Gerrina said...

I made this one bgger to really let sink n all the layers, textures and colours; what a stunning card! Hugs, Gerrina

loz said...

Beautiful card and design Annie..Loz

Conniecrafter said...

Wow, you did such a fabulous job of mixing them all into one card, great mixed media/collage feel to it! Love how real they all look!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Once again I'm late visiting. I just HAD to get out of my sick bed and admire this incredible card. It is possibly one of my favorites of all time.

Margaret Mifsud said...

Stunning card! The background is fabulous and I adore the gorgeous butterflies. I love this colour mix too and the sentiment is perfect!! hugs xx

Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

Stunning sistah! I love the textures and the Brusho background. Well done!

Pop's Cards said...

Love the butterflies on this creation and the background looks amazing, hugs Pops x

Leslie Miller said...

Annie, I really love the warm and natural look of this and the light touch of dimension. It's very pretty!

Lisa Andersson said...

Gorgeous design and beautiful details. Really love those butterflies and the beautiful background.
Hugs, Lisa