Follow me

30 May 2020

Flower Power

A crazy day starting early, got the laptop cleaned and repaired and a better virus protection system on it. A bit of a play this afternoon using this image from The Paper Shelter. Prism's used, die cuts,  one from Mrs A,  a win I had....thank you... and finally used an embossing folder, always inspired by Carol..
Beautiful Bo Bunny papers were used

Colour Crazy challenge
anything goes
Flower Power
Sweet Stampin' challenge
Cute
Crafty Catz
anything goes option At least 2 layers

45 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

You have been busy, well done. Great card, so happy. Enjoy you weekend, hugs, Valerie

Mac Mable said...

Glad the laptop has been repaired and updated. What a darling of a card. The image is super adorable and love the addition of the little bee and the tubby mushroom x.

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute image ans great papers and embossing
Carol x

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute card - love the image thanks for sharing!!!

Sandra H said...

This is a wonderful card l adore this image and nice you used your embossed folder lovely layout too xx

Tina Z. said...

Great design, I love all the details.
Hugs xx

Margreet said...

Lovely designed card with great coloring!
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

Such a sweet and pretty card today Annie, lovely image and colouring, beautifully designed- I see what you mean about the bees and flowers :)
xx

Carol L said...

I am honored to know I inspired something you created - thanks for the shout-out! This is such a sweet and beautifully colored image, and I do love those layered flowers! Enjoy your streamlined laptop :)

Scrappy Scatty said...

this is so very lovely xx

Bunny said...

This image is adorable. I love the colors and the little bees.

Glad your computer is fixed and you've got better computer protection. [Bunny]

cotnob said...

A pretty card Annie, a sweet image and lovely papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Annie, such a pretty card, lovely sweet image and gorgeous colouring.
I've switched to the new blogger, and so far okay, have yet to compose and post a new post, hopefully it will go okay, keep well and safe, Kate x

aga-craft said...

Sama słodycz :) piękne kolory :) mam nadzieję, ze Twój komputer już działa :)

Darlene said...

Awe ... SO adorable and SO SO GLAD you got your computer back up & running! So scary when that sort of thing happens! HUGS

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your pretty card Annie hope your PC is ok now

Anne

OLga said...

Bellissime carte,buon fine settimana Annie!OLga

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I absolutely adore the beautiful tea cup and saucer. That little girl is precious, too. All in all, a great card, Annie.

BTW, I know I've been away a couple of days, but that new blog header is out of this world. I love it.

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute & pretty Annie. Glad you got your laptop sorted & safe.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Annie, I love the beautiful image and wonderful layout.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Migdalia said...

Such a beautiful card my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh what acute wee image and I love how you have embellished round it. Glad you have the computer back fixed, Hazelxx

Ans Gilbert said...

Love the sweet image and the beautiful papers,
Hugs
Ansx

*Vicki* said...

What a sweet little image and very pretty card Annie! :)

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

What a lovely card Annie, beautiful coloring and great layout. The flowers are looking great too, love the layers.
Greetings Miranda

Gina said...

Ohw what a beautiful card any ! So sweet ! Creative regards, Gina

meg said...

An adorable image and card in gorgeous colours

loz said...

Gorgeous card Annie...Loz

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Annie, lovely image and papers
Lorraine x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a beautiful card Annie.

Sue xx

Christine said...

awe so cute Annie, such a sweet image :)

KarinsArtScrap said...

super sweet and beautiful Annie
Gr Karin

Marjan said...

So sweet, Annie!

Jackie C said...

Just perfect for the Challenge!
Great project!
Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

Chrissy said...

She is so adorable Annie, fabulous colouring, love that cute Bee and flowers..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Leslie Miller said...

It's adorable and so sweet! Lots of pretty parts all coordinating so nicely. I'm happy for you that your computer is all better.

Juhi said...

So cute! Love how you put everything together! Glad to know that your laptop is fixed now

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wee sweetie Annie, and so beautifully coloured. So glad to hear things are up and running o.k. now
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Sammy said...

She's such a cutie, and you made a gorgeous card with her! Thank you for joining in with us at The Paper Shelter this week. Sammy-x

Jac’s Playground said...

Such a pretty card and your flowers are beautiful, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

Monica C. said...

This is so pretty, Annie! Love all the details.
Hugs Monica

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is so sweet Annie, lovely to see your entry at Sweet Stampin' this week hun. Hope you're doing well hun and come play again soon! Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

Fikreta said...

its so pretty!

Fiona said...

Lots of lovely layers in your card - thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week.

Conniecrafter said...

She looks like a little doll sitting inside that teacup, too cute, that little bee just puts a smile on my face!
Glad to hear your computer is up and running!