Raining today so no walks just indoor play. After hunting older unused stamps in my stash/'trash' box I came across some beauties and all rubber stamps so it was a reason to use them. It pays not to throw things away. I also found some tissue paper gifted to me a few years ago and not sure of the brand so used that as well.
I think this is a Lost Coast Portal stamp but not sure.
Linking to
Happy
Lost Coast Portal Challenge

Using stamps [I was just told what they are]
[thanks Gail]
Man with Cane
and a Carmen's verandah sentiment..
Lost Coast Portal Challenge

Using stamps [I was just told what they are]
[thanks Gail]
Man with Cane
and a Carmen's verandah sentiment..

39 comments:
Love the card and the collage stamping and that sentiment is perfect :)
That's great Annie.
This is a beautiful make, love the pop of blue and the gorgeous background. Really love that sentiment too, just perfect.
Hugs, Lisa
Great card. I laughed when you called it your stash/trash box. I have been pulling out some of my older stamps to. I really enjoyed looking at some of your recent creations. Great cards and I love the pictures of your sweet dog. So cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope your staying safe.
cindys-greencricut
A fun card the image and sentiment perfect for reminding us to keep smiling
Gorgeous page, and I will definitely stay weird, I don't know any other way! Hugs, Valerie
Ages since I saw this image, nice to see them come round again Annie.
B x
Stunning card Annie! Love your colours and design.
Valerija xx
Love this card, enjoy using your older stamps.
A fabulous card Annie, lovely stamping
Lorraine x
Śliczna kartka ,i tło i kompozycja. Bardzo mi się podoba :)
This is just stunning!
xxx Margreet
What a wonderful creation Annie - love that sentiment - it appeals to my sense of humour! .... and not a flower in sight ;)
It's been raining here too, so day in the studio for me too
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Gorgeous collage card, Annie! xx
Wow, a beautiful card, lots of details ! Yes, life is weird now, we have a new hobby in Belgium : making mouthmasks ! A lot of women (and maybe some men) are sewing now. Hugs, Enny
Loving your card Annie and what a great find your stamp is also like the colours gives the card an antique look x
A fantastic card Annie, I love it.
Sue xx
Fabulous stamps and stamping Annie, love this collage style! That sentiment could be our family motto!!!
xx
I love this, the man looks so cool, and i love the sentiment, hugs Pops x
Such a great male card thanks for sharing!!!
A super card Annie, a great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Beautifully done, I love the green shades on this card.
Hugs Monica
Great card and I love that sentiment!
Hugs Monica
This is wonderful!! Great sentiment xx
Love that sentiment Annie it's just fabulous, and your images and colours are brilliant, it's a super card, Kate x
E' una bella idea!Buona serata Olga
A super card Annie and I love the sentiment you added.
Stay safe.
Yvonne xx
This is too much fun, and I love the sentiment! The image of that little envelope is the cutest thing too! What a great address to have!
Great masculine card Annie,love the background txt and the man stamp..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Great card, Annie. Love the senitment. xx
Very cool! Looks like Charlie Chaplin. I have a similar sentiment stamp, love it and I totally agree.
Cool mixed media look of it and that sentiment is so right on :)
Love the text (oh so true!) and all the different stamps you used; a real man-card! Hugs, Gerrina
Hi Annie, yes the Man with Cane is a Lost Coast Designs stamp and the sentiment is Carmen's Veranda. You also seem to have hit turquoise and terracotta which is the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity challenge at the moment so I hope you join the fun there too. Hugz
Two lovely finds, which has turned into an awesome creation.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
great card!
LOL ! I do like the sentiment.
All the best Jan
Oh I love this! You have created a wonderful background and it's perfect use of this great
silhouette stamp from Lost Coast. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!
Thanks for joining us at Lost Loast Disigns. You made a wonderfull card.
Post a Comment