When I make brusho, alcohol ink or gelli plate backgrounds I do a stack at once.
Today's background is a multi coloured brusho one. It's rather pretty and matches my printed and fussy cut image from The Paper Shelter. The little birds are from The Artsy Stampers store called Vintage Roses and birds, a beautiful set. Some scrap lace was added under the image.
With this post I would like to Thank You all for always leaving me a lovely comment each post I do, so appreciated ♥
BIG Welcome also to Hillary Jane, & Barbara
Using Vintage Floral Frame set
linking to
Thank You

61 comments:
Stunning background, Annie. It's a gorgeous Thank You card!
xxx Margreet
Wow, this is absolutely stunning.
Hugs xx
Gorgeous card, love the background. I often have a 'background' play day, always fun! Hugs, Valerie
a beautiful background for the fabulous fussy cut elements, a gorgeous card
gorgeoussss Annie
Gr Karin
This is gorgeous, Annie! I love the effect of brushos xx
Wow, ta kartka jest cudowna :) skradła moje serce :) prześliczna, delikatna, urocza :)
Beautiful card Annie and lovely added elements x
Woooow Gorgeous card Annie...so nice this background...
hugs Rosina
Your background is stunning Annie, so many beautiful colours. A gorgeous card.
Sue xx
Oh how pretty Annie - a fabulous background, and the beautiful lace behind the floral images fabulous - but then I am a sucker for lace :)
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
A beautiful card Annie and I love your colorfull background. Thank YOU for sharing your beautiful cards xx
Greetings Miranda
Hi there Annie, beautifully designed and coloured card, your background is fabulous, lovely colours too Kate x x
This is so gorgeous Annie. Every component is awesome.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Oh my goodness, this colorful background looks AHmazing!! It's stunning and the added lace just adds to the overall beauty! Well done!
Wow Annie this is so gorgeous...love it!
The colors are beautiful!
Have a nice day,
X Ellen
Annie that's really beautiful, that gorgeous background is perfect for the lovely image and layout.
xx
Wonderful background Annie and a lovely card. x
Its a beautiful background, I love this vintage looking card.
Stay safe.
Yvonne xx
Fabulous background Annie and a beautiful card
June x
PS sorry I've been absent from commenting, health problems flaring again :(
Wow, what a beautiful Thank you card, the colours are stunning and I love the little birds ! And I want to thank you, for leaving comments on my blog ! Hugs, Enny
Absolutely gorgeous card and background love the lace and vintage image
Carol x
Love this card, it's beautiful!
Beautiful background, it's like a rainbow. Lovely card! xx
Gorgeous background Annie, and the flowers on your creation are also so lovely.
Karin
Xxxx
MOLTO BELLO,COMPLIMENTI,OLga
So beautiful Annie and totally stunning background so creative you are x
Your bckground turned out brilliant Annie! It's hard not to do a stack of them at a time when you're playing with brushos or gelli plates! LOL!! It really looks amazing! TFS!
This is stunning Annie, love the background and beautiful frame.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Lovely made background and card. It looks romantic with the lace border and roses.
Stunning background, love the colours and the pretty image,
Hugs
Ansx
Wow...love this beautiful card, Annie. It's gorgeous!
Oh WOW, this is amazing, what a stunning creation, I love the colours you have used. Hazelxx
You gotta love brushos, what a great background. Thanks for the mention too, that's very kind of you xx
The pretty brusho's sure do match that beautiful image and what a fabulous and feminine card Annie x.
What an amazing background annie, perfectly coordinated with the gorgeous topper xx
This is beautiful Annie, a pretty background and great fussy cutting.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Stunning background with those gorgeous florals.
This is gorgeous Annie, I absolutely love the colourful background.
Lorraine x
OH WOW ! What a stunning card! Such beautiful colours! Wonderful ! Gina
Such a beautiful background Annie the colours are so vibrant, love your focal point with the flowers and birds, beautiful.
luv CHRISSYxx
Oh wow. I've never seen brushos before, but this looks wonderful. Someday I might run across them in the states. Your gorgeous card gives me hope.
Fabulous card, Annie. The background is stunning, I love the colours. xx
Such a beautiful card!!!
Love love love this card. It is awesome....great job Annie.
Wow Annie, this is gorgeous :)
So lovely, your brusho background is terrific and I do love the touch of lace going across with those great images, such lovely feminine creation!
Oh wow, this background is fabulous!
VERY beautiful!!
Wow this is just Stunning!! hugs Pops x
Gorgeous creation Annie! I do the same as you and make a number of backgrounds at the same time as they always come in handy. Shabneez x
I love the mixed media on this car Annie
WOW! Just gorgeous ... love that background! BEAUTIFUL!!
Beautiful background! Adding the lace is fabulous!
Wow! That's an extra super gorgeous background and it was a great starting point for your card!
Fabulous background aNNie. Love the lace and that gorgeous floral frame.
Aż mi dech zaparło! To jest naprawdę piękna praca!
Uściski Magda:)
Gorgeous card and love the BG colours Annie..Loz
The background is brilliant :)
All the best Jan
This is so pretty, Annie! I love those strong colors and the detail you have added.
Hugs Monica
Wow stunning! Great how the grungy background in a way contrasts and in a way harmonises with the nostalgic panel with the flowers and lace-border! So original and beautiful! Hugs, Gerrina
Post a Comment