Rain, rain and more rain...loads of rain!!!
Today is a 'just for fun' play day full of wonderful messy goodies to use in my new Dina Wakley blue edition journal, full of fabulous denim fabric pages as well as water paper ones. As you know I design for Ink Art Designs and just love the goodies I have from the store. If you are interesting the links are below of what I used.
Today is a 'just for fun' play day full of wonderful messy goodies to use in my new Dina Wakley blue edition journal, full of fabulous denim fabric pages as well as water paper ones. As you know I design for Ink Art Designs and just love the goodies I have from the store. If you are interesting the links are below of what I used.

I have used the following:
Acrylic paints, diluted into a spray bottle,
In my next journal I will be using the Dina Wakley gloss sprays,
just waiting for their arrival
All available at Ink Art Designs
"Never stop Trying"
♥
Linking to
More MIxed Media challenge
anything goes
A Bit More Time to Craft Extra
anything goes
Simon Monday
Art Journal
We love to create Mixed media
♥
Linking to
More MIxed Media challenge
anything goes
A Bit More Time to Craft Extra
anything goes
Simon Monday
Art Journal
We love to create Mixed media

48 comments:
Fabulous art journaling, love the colours. Have a great week, enjoy the rain! Hugs, Valerie
Oh wow.. this is really fantastic! So cool!
Hugs,
Conny
2 stunning pages Annie!
xxx Margreet
Wow...your work is beautiful, Annie!
Bellissima carta,la pioggia ogni tanto ci vuole!OLga
Beautiful journal pages.
Hugs, Chantal S
Great journal pages Annie...lovely artwork and colours.... yep we’ve got rain here too.
Anne
What a colourful work of art this Annie has been ... creatively busy
MAGNIFICENT!!
Hugs Rosina
Beautiful pages!! Here the summer is doing her best to be without rain now...
this is different but very beautiful Annie
Gr Karin
Rain here too Annie lots of it good for the garden but not for going out so maybe a crafting day around the workmen-wow your journal is fabulous lots of gorgeous blues and other colours so beautiful it is enjoy your day xx
Fabulous journal pages Annie, love your inky work.
Lorraine x
Fabulous pages annie.x
Cara Annie, eccomi per augurarti un buon inizio della settimana.
Ciao e buona settimana con un forte abbraccio e in sorriso:-)
Tomaso
Wonderful to have a hobby that makes the rain forget, but after rain comes sunshine! You have made a beautiful page again, very beautiful with all your ink and sprays. Well done again Annie!
xx Gerie
Beautiful Annie, love the artsy pages you created! I think that in your country it's nice to have rain? We have had plenty of it, yesterday was very nice, grey skies again now.
Gorgeous new journal Annie, like the sound of the denim pages- so fun to try out a new surface to create on- these pages are fabulous, wonderful colours and are the faces painted freehand? What a great way to spend a rainy day!
xx
I would say that YOU are more than a work in progress. YOU are a work of art!
Beautiful pages Annie, lots of great details.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
So original and creative and you sure looked like you had fun Annie....Stay in and craft, whilst the rain passes x.
Fantastic colors. Love the pages you created. They are beautiful. [Bunny]
Fabulous journal pages love all the stamps and paints.
Carol x
beautiful pages and inspirational sentiments, hope hubby is completely well again
Oh WOW, these pages are brilliant, I love the colours you have gone for and those images look fantastic. Rain here in Scotland too, not stopped for days!! Have a lovely week, Hazel xx
Wow, these pages are absolutely stunning.
You must ha e had fun playing.
Awesome journaling Annie. Lovely colours & work. We have had nothing but rain here as well. I have got webbed feet. lol!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Uroczo wyszła Ci ta karteczka:)
wonderful pages Annie and great inspiration for me to pull out my journal. Can't wait to see what you do with the glossy sprays :)
What an incredible layout Annie! I love the face image and your layers of colors and collage! I can't wait to see what you come up with using those gloss sprays!! I've played with them and made several backgrounds, but haven't finished anything with them. Wonderful inspiration! HUGS
WOW!! Annie this is just stunning work, beautifully coloured images and design, Kate x
Fantastycznie, kolorowo, oryginalnie :)
This is fabulous Annie.
HUgs
Kuni
It has rained all day here too, it is supposed to be our summer!! A fabulous journal page spread.
Hugs
Linda xxx
What a beautiful page you made for your journal Annie.
I can't do this, think it's very artful of you.
The advantage of the rain is that you do not have to water your garden;) Big kiss for Mr. Monte xxx
Two great colorfull journal pages , nice text also Annie ,
The flowers in nature are so happy with rain , next week tropical times
Nice evening bye Epie......
Wonderful colourful and gorgeous pages Annie..I wish I had waited to order my gloss sprays, still waiting for them from Joggles..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Fabulous pages and colours Annie..Loz
very artistic!! I love the never stop trying, cool pages!
Wow, Awesome journal pages. You are full of talent and creativity.
Stunning journal pages Annie! Wonderful layering of colours and fabulous design. Love the words as well. hugs xx
Your pages look amazing Annie 😘😁xx
What a fabulous journal entry this is! I love the partial faces and beautiful collages of color and design!
Beautiful art journal page and love your text ! GinaX
Such a lovely spread! I love the artsiness of it all.
Hugs Monica
So creative pages, aNNie!! Well done!
Beautiful journal page!
Awesome journal page,loved the way u used the ink sprays and the colour scheme.
Thanks for joining us this month at
We Love 2 Create Mixmedia
Hugs Guest DT Hazel.
Fabulous, very cool! Thank you for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create With Polkadoodles! Susie (DT) 1stFloorFlat xoxo
Post a Comment