The year is flying bye quicker than ever and a few birthday cards had to be made, upon request. Using a fold I designed and cut on the cameo, old designer papers and a image by Mo... called
"It's a Secret"
The die inside is from my friend Vicki which recently arrived and it's from "the Greetery", a pretty die as you can see here.
"It's a Secret"
The die inside is from my friend Vicki which recently arrived and it's from "the Greetery", a pretty die as you can see here.
linking to





48 comments:
great card Annie. I love that Greetery die, it's been on my wish list for a while :)
Annie, what a spectacular card! The colors and design are wonderful. I love how you've used your new die cut as a double mat. Looks amazing! Your home is beautiful and so is Montie! Take care, my friend!
Fabulous layout and papers with a beautiful image and sentiment,love your pics
Gorgeous card and handsome Monte! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie
Great card Annie and Monte looks gorgeous xx
Annie what a fantastic model your card is. I love it! Beautiful paper and pretty girl.
And then Monte ...... oooooooooooooo what a sweetheart and handsome !!
It is a labrador I see, we have a golden retriever; Hummer but he is over 10 years ... his years have started to count :(
Happy Sunday and sweet greetings xx
Oh Annie this is absolutely gorgeous love the folds and all the colours and what a beautiful die you certainly have but it to good use , love the cute image everything blends so well together. Gorgeous little poser there too..
Babs x
Love your card, it's stunning. Your Mr Monte is so adorable! x
Love that card shape Annie. Such a special one. Gorgeous creation!
Karin
Xxx
Kartka jest przeurocza, kolorowanie wspaniałe!
A monte wygląda na szczęśliwego i grzecznego pieska:)
Monte is so gorgeous he really is....I love the card annie,the fold is pretty and I don't think I have ever seen that image before, which has surprised me because I love Mo images to the point of obsession, haha...maybe go see if I can buy it.x
gorgeous card and fab pics Annie
Gr Karin
A gorgeous card Annie, a fabulous design and great image - lovely colour choices.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Such a beautiful card and image!!!
Great card Annie and lovely pics of Monte
Anne
What a great looking card Annie, I love the folds and that girl is beautiful colored. Lovely pictures of Monte, what a cutie.
Greetings Miranda
Lovely card, wish I had the wherewithal to do fancy fold cards. Thanks for sharing photos of your lovely dog and what a tidy room! xx
A beautiful card Annie, I love how you've made it. A great collection of photos of Monti.
Sue xx
Stunning card Annie, fabulous design, gorgeous papers and a really cute, beautifully coloured image.
Monte is even more stunning, what a handsome boy he is!
xx
Wonderful card!
Monte is so cute!
Spectacular card, fold, die cut Annie and wonderful papers. Monty certainly blended in on the first photo, he's a beauty
June x
The card is beautiful and monte is adorablr. [Bunny]
Love the unusual fold to this card Annie, it's oerfect for that gorgeous image and those die cuts are really lovely. Awww just look at the handsome fella. I am so pleased to see that another pooch demolishes his tuggy toy. Bowie and Bumble enjoy unravelling the string as much as tugging theirs, leaving threads all over the floor of ourse!! xx
Oh, what a beautiful card, great model, lovely paper and a cute stamp ! And Monte looks so gorgeous, he's so lucky to be with such wonderful owners ! Hugs, Enny
Fabulous card Annie, love the design and the image is so cute. Monte looks like butter wouldn't melt. He is a handsome dog.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Lots of beautifully's & awesomes. Not good grammar I know! Your card is both awesome & beautiful, Monte is awesome & handsome( I don't think he would like beautiful)! And so is your home.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Awesome card love the pretty colours and image, Monte is a handsome guy,
Hugs,
Ansx
A great card Annie and I love the design with this image.
Fabulous photos of Monte, he's a gorgeous looking dog.
Avril xx
Wonderful card and great photos Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
Oh my goodness what a cute card. I love the image and the way you have colored her. The layout is amazing and love the little pop out. Your dog is beautiful as well.
That's quite an amazing fold you designed for your card, I'm just at a loss for words! It's a gorgeous card with a great image. Monte is surely a handsome pooch, and looks right at home in front of the camera too :) I love those decorative wall hangings in the first photo - they look like pieces of hand-made quilts!
Gorgeous card and image-beautifully coloured-love the fold and brilliant pics of Monte-love those cushions
Carol x
Beautiful card Annie such a neat design, lovely papers and die and that little girl is so cute..Monte is a beautiful boy sitting waiting quietly..
Luv CHRISSYxx
A fantastic fold, Annie. The “blanket” die cuts are decorative. Sweet and beautifully colored image.
I like the complimentary color choice of this card, Annie. Great use of those two colors.
Monte looks fabulous, as always.
Stunning card Annie- loving the fold you have designed, and that image is so sweet!
Mr Moo is such a good looking young man!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Wow, this is really a wonderful card!! Beautiful colors, that model is wonderful and I also love that little girl saying shhhh! Great coloring!
Annie your card is stunning l love that image - love Monty he does blend in with the furniture lol stay safe have a lovely day x
Amazing card with that image and the fab folding!! When I see these cards I wish to have a Cameo LOL :D
Montè is a beautiful big boy, now! Thanks for sharing his photos! How adorable!
Your home is very classy.
Hugs
OMG this is awesome! Love that fold ... I was wondering how you did that! LOL Great job!
Your room is BEAUTIFUL (I keep kicking myself for not taking a day to come to YOU when we were with you a few years back ... would have loved to see your home & gardens).
Monte looks quite pleased with himself ... such a handsome boy!!
Hugs
Very cute, perfect sentiment to go with her, so love the way you colored her and such a fun and interesting folded card, love how you layered the dies behind her too!
Oh sweet Monte, just waiting patiently until he can get out and walk, such a cutie!
Beautiful card and great fold you designed there. The die is very nice, quite versatile.
Hugs Monica
What a really stunning card design here Annie! I love the folds and this super cute image as well! Monte is too cute and matching with your decor there! LOL!
Your card had me smiling the minute I saw it! She looks so sneeky around the foild...
Great pics of Monte! Hugs, Gerrina
Since I've never been much of a frilly pink sort of person, this girl really appeals to me. I love the flower on her jeans matching the flower in her hair, and the folds and diagonals echo her leaning posture so brilliantly - it's a great card design.
Alison x
Shhh... love this sweetie! And what a beautiful black and white interior. Good boy Monte !
Love the image and card Design Annie. Monte looks so handsome and well behaved..Loz
Wow! This is an amazing fold on your card! It's so cool! You have coloured the little lady beautifully and those little blanket dies behind her look fabulous. As for your paper and colour choices - they are perfectly coordinated. Thank you so much for playing along with our theme at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge with your lovely card this month. It's great to see you.
Post a Comment