that's the name of this awesome image by Di Digi Designs.
I have had this one for ages and never put a colour on it so today was time to do so. [Inspired by Mr Monte who decided to roll in the... errrr..... yucky stuff and needed a bath]

I have had this one for ages and never put a colour on it so today was time to do so. [Inspired by Mr Monte who decided to roll in the... errrr..... yucky stuff and needed a bath]

Linking my creation to
Creative Inspirations
Summer Fun
Di Digi designs
Cute n Cuddly animals
Cute card Thursday
anything goes
Simon Wednesday
Fav crafting tool, my cutting machine
Link to this card on ytube
Summer Fun
Di Digi designs
Cute n Cuddly animals
Cute card Thursday
anything goes
Simon Wednesday
Fav crafting tool, my cutting machine
Link to this card on ytube

51 comments:
Pretty card, 'nice' inspiration! Dogs like things like that! Hugs, Valerie
So cute Annie, hope Monte enjoyed his bath xx
Gorgeous images and card Design Annie. Poor Monte. It is way too cold for a bath...
A great design in the fresh zesty colours Annie.
B x
Fabulous fun images and layout love the vibrant yellow
A great card Annie, love your design which shows off this sweet image beautifully.
Avril xx
Fantastyczna rozkładana kartka :) bardzo mi się podoba :)
Supercard with a surprising inside. Great work!
Lia xx
That image is just crackers and I love it annie, a great card those cute little mice working so hard, haha, brilliant.
Monte sounds like he had a blast.xx
Lovely and sweet Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
I hope your Monte had the same fun in his bath!
Poor Monty! Great card Annie, love the yellow and the addition of die cuts
June x
Cara Annie, non saprei cosa dire, ma ti lascio un caro saluto.
Ciao e buona domenica ciao un forte abbraccio e un sorriso:-)
Tomaso
Adorable image and love the design of your card Annie...gorgeous colours
Anne
Love that image,what a great card.xxx
Great to be inspired by Mr. Monte. Love your card and your coloring!
xxx Margreet
Love the cute image-great dies and pop-up inside. I remember when our dog rolled in fox poo that absolutely stinks!!!
Carol x
Great card Annie. Love the shape of your card.
Karin
So different again! Love the yellow and the sweet image! Hugs, Gerrina
:D :D How fun and cute image!!! Love the whole design and shape, too!
Fabulous design Annie, and the cutest image!
Naughty Monte- dogs do have some lovely habits!!! Bet he smells lovely after his bath- fresh as a daisy! :))
xx
so cute and gorgeous Annie
Gr Karin
Such a beautiful card, gorgeous digi ! I guess, the mice would have quite a job, washing Monte ! (LOL) Hugs, Enny
This is so cute & gorgeous Annie. A really lovely image & creation.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Oh what a fun image and lovely sunny colours
So cute, love the layers and beautiful card design.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Such a beautiful card! Love the zesty lemon and the design and image are absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx
What a great card and I love the shape!! Love it. Poor Monte!!! They do get in some pickles rolling in yuck!!! Belles had to have a bath a few times doing that and she likes to have a wee nibble of it too. Vile pooches!!! Hazel xx
Hihi that naughty Mr. Monte !!
He did inspire you to use this beautiful picture Annie.
You turned it into a beautiful card.
Love and big hug to Mr. Monte (which must smell good now!) Xxx
So beautiful and creative card Annie x
Oh what a super image and a fabulous cheerful card. Hope you're keeping well xx
Aww so sweet Annie, lovely image and super colouring, I love the cards design too, Kate x
I wasn't expecting the inside to open up like that. What a lovely surprise. Hugs Mrs A.
What a fun image, love the concertina inside the card xx
Oh Monte you naughty boy..lol..and what a great image and colouring Annie and I love your dies and card design and lovely bright yellow..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Love the colours you have used
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner
Oh yes, this design is so nice! To make and to receive!
Fun card but not so fun with Mr Monte rolling in the yucky stuff! x.....
What a fun card Annie, the image really made me smile. xx
What a cute image and fun card! I spy some older BasicGrey designer paper. One of my favorite collections. Have a great day, Annie!
This is so adorable!! Such a cute image and I love the bright, happy colors to go along with it! And what a fun surprise when you open it up!! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.
Oh my goodness is that ever adorable, I can see how Monte could be inspiration after rolling in some yucky stuff. I love the layering you did in the background of the dies to frame them!
I have a challenge in my cardmaking group to make one of these cards, great inspiration!
This is a very cute card.
That bad ole Monte! It probably won't be his last time either. Yucky is right. [Bunny]
Love it aNNie! Don't think you would want Mr Monte outside atm with all that rain. Lovely layout and so many amazing elements. Great colouring.
adorable image Annie, my two could do with a dunk occasionally, like Monte they sometimes roll in who knows what :)
Well Mr Monte may have not been pleasant to be around for a while, but this card is a fabulous one - the wee mice scrubbing their friend is an adorable image, so thank Mr Monte for his inspiration :). Loving your colouring, and also how you have mounted the image panel on this gorgeous card Annie
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
I just love this layered beauty with that adorable fun image! I guess Mr Monte knew exactly what to do to get a good bath, as labs love the water :)
Oh my what a darling image and I love all the layers with the special surprise inside too! Beautifully done! Sometimes, dogs and can be dogs! We do love them anyway!! :)
oh so cute card!
hugs
Very cute card and image - great job as always!
Beautiful coloring and I love the surprise on the inside too. Sorry about Monte, but he sure was great inspiration here.
Hugs Monica
Post a Comment