What a beautiful and pretty girl on your beautiful card Annie, you keep looking into her beautiful eyes! Love and have a nice weekend again. Big Hug also for Mr. Monte of course xx
Hello aNNIe, this is Annie H now also your newest follower ;-) Wow love this card very much, I never tried baby oil to blend isn’t that greasy ? Xx Annie
Hello aNNie, this is Annie H now I'm following your blog as well. I took a look and see that you are very active and make all sorts of cards, love them. This card is very beautiful, love the bright colours but wonder if the baby oil isn't greasy I never tried it. xx Annie
48 comments:
Superb colouring Annie
Hi Annie what a beautiful caed ,love her eyes and the colours that you have used,well done my friend,stay safe and take care xx
SO so pretty,great colouring Annie
Annie this is awesome with those bright colors.
card molto bella!
Really stunning image and your coloring of here looks amazing Annie! So beautifully done! HUGS
Love the purple hair
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner
Gorgeous piece Annie, have a great weekend. Hugs, Valerie
The vibrant colours you used on the image are fabulous and look so beautiful against the neutral background
What a beautiful and pretty girl on your beautiful card Annie, you keep looking into her beautiful eyes!
Love and have a nice weekend again.
Big Hug also for Mr. Monte of course xx
Fabulous coloring, Annie!
Love how you coloured that gorgeous image Annie.xxx
What a stunning card Annie, such a gorgeous image.
Sue xx
Piękna bardzo kobieca praca :) pozdrawiam :)
Beautiful card Annie..stunning colours
Anne
Very beautiful Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
Beautiful image and colouring Annie, enjoy your weekend
xx
Love your colouring of the image, great card.
Such a beautiful face and colouring is wonderful Annie, such lovely floral images and I love your choice of colours, have a lovely weekend, Kate x
Beautiful card!!!
Beautiful coloring, especially those lavender eyes! Captivating for sure!
Hi Annie
This is stunning!
I love the colours you have worked with and the great layout.
Enjoy your weekend.
Love Jules xx
Sweet, dreamy and beautiful! Hugs, Gerrina
Gorgeous image and fabulous colouring
Carol x
Fabulous Annie, your colouring is gorgeous.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Wow, gorgeous colouring, Annie!
xxx Margreet
Such fantastic colouring talent Annie & a gorgeous colour palette.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Hello aNNIe, this is Annie H now also your newest follower ;-)
Wow love this card very much, I never tried baby oil to blend isn’t that greasy ?
Xx Annie
Fabulous colouring and blender and what a stunner of an image x.
What a beauty and those colours are gorgeous
Stunning card, I love those colours, they are so rich, hope you are having a good weekend, Hazelx
Hello aNNie, this is Annie H now I'm following your blog as well. I took a look and see that you are very active and make all sorts of cards, love them. This card is very beautiful, love the bright colours but wonder if the baby oil isn't greasy I never tried it.
xx Annie
This is so beautifully coloured!
Beautiful card!! I love the gorgeous floral.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts
So pretty!
Stunning image and beautiful colouring Annie.
Pam x
She is beautiful Annie..fabulous image and colouring, love the combo of colours too, so right for each other..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Wonderful card with the pretty image and your perfect coloring,
Hugs
Ansx
Gorgeous card, Annie. I love the colours you've chosen. xx
Beautiful! Now I feel inspired to get my pencils and Gamsol out again. You're so good with them!
Beautiful!! the blending of your coloring is just wonderful, love the little humminbird!
Beautiful blending and a wonderful image. Those eyes are piercing, but the colors you used are amazing.
Gorgeous image and beautiful shading of the flowers and her face :)
So beautiful Annie, xxx
gorgeous Annie
Gr Karin
Beautiful card and Layout Annie.. Gorgeous image and colours..Loz
Wow aNNie, such amazing colouring!! Really delightful!!!
Your coloring is exquisite! Thanks for joining us at the Colour Crazy Challenge Blog. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]
Post a Comment