A card today with the little mice at play, these are the best kind of mice one could have, on a stamp....
This is called
This is called
Iris Play
Polychromo pencils and an iris decoupage from my stash. Daisy die flower cuts and 'love' alph die cuts by MB. Along with DP.
Linking to:
Polychromo pencils and an iris decoupage from my stash. Daisy die flower cuts and 'love' alph die cuts by MB. Along with DP.
a/g option of Flowers

45 comments:
This is so pretty, I love the colours you have used
Oh wow, this is my favorite flower. I love the cute and beautiful image!
I LOVE how one of the mice is sliding down the iris leaf. You colored these perfectly. Such depth and color changes you created. Beautiful.
beautiful and so adorable Annie, sweet image with the little house mice on the irises :)
The soft colours just add to the wow factor
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner
Awesome colouring of those Iris's Annie, they look so realistic.
B x
So beautiful in these colours and super cute.
Hugs xx
Brilliant colours and colouring on your fun house mouse stamp
Beautiful card Annie, love those little mice, they look so cute xx
Ooooh....this is so lovely, Annie!
Piękna karteczka :) irysy rosły kiedyś w ogródku mojej babci :)- takie wspomnienie z dziecięcych lat :)
fantastica card,adoro il viola!
Absolutely gorgeous Annie.xxx
A gorgeous card Annie, stunning flower and sweet mice!
XxIrene
These are definitely the only way to enjoy a mouse or two, on paper! Another sweet card with the beautiful iris flowers
June x
Definetely true, a mouse on a stamp is lovely, a mouse in my home is....Well you know. We heard our next door neighbour has a mouse, so hopefully it stays at her place, or disappears completely (that would be even better...)
Your card is lovely and the playing mice are so cute!
xxx
Very cute card annie, I love to see these little mice, so cute.x
this is gorgeous Annie
thanks for join us at our HM and friends ch
Gr Karin
So beautiful Annie is your card l adore Irises gorgeous flower heads and they last forever beautiful papers used too have a lovely day x
Beautiful card.
A stunning card Annie, I love it.
Sue xx
Fantastic nad lovely card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
How beautiful Annie - love the image, and you have coloured it exquisitely
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
What a super card, Annie! Great colouring and fabulous design:
And:
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}
Adorable stamp of the happy playful little mice, lovely design and colours, beautiful iris.
xx
This is gorgeous. Some house mouse stamps are cuter than others and this is one of them x
Beautiful card, aNNie. I love that the irises look like they are real and jumping off the page. It's beautifully colored. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends
What a beautiful card, those irisses are coloured so lovely ! Hugs, Enny
I just love those sweet little mice playing among those gorgeous flowers! Super cute card!
Those mices look so adirable and naughty and having so much fun! Great combination with the background! Hugs, Gerrina
Such a cute card Annie and I love that little mouse sliding down the iris stem!! xx
This is really gorgeous Annie. I wish I could slide down the flower leaf like these mice without a care in the world.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
What a fun card and so pretty too! Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx
So cute Annie, and very pretty, love the colours and softness..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Beautiful card, Annie. The Iris flower you added is beautiful and perfect with the sweet little scene. Pretty colors and design too. So happy you joined us for this challenge and shared your card with us.
Hugs
Sue
WHEE!! I love that little meece sliding down the leaf! LOL! Really beautiful and happy design here with the shades of my favorite purple! HUGS
oooo see that little mouse so beautiful on your card Annie ... I think it's a great card.
I am a bit late to respond but we had little Julia to stay for 2 days and then grandma has to do a lot of puzzles ... and I love it hihi.
Have a very nice weekend and love, also to beautiful Mr. Monte xxx
What a very pretty card Annie, lovely colouring of the lily and a super design, Kate x
Oh wow what a gorgeous card, a great combo of such Beauty and playfulness, those mice are having way too much fun, love how you combined your Iris to the Decoupage one, they go perfectly together, LOVE THIS!
Yes I agree Mice on a card is good for me.....x.
stunning card
Goodness, how beautiful this is! Your irises are exquisite and the meeces adorable! Gorgeous coloring!
Hi Annie oh my what a cute card,I so love that little mouse sliding down the leaf,well done my friend xx
Fabulous card, LOVE the cute mouse and the flowers!!
Love the layout of your card and choice of papers combined with the text paper! GinaX
Post a Comment