Welcome back to
and
New Release Images.
I have chosen to work with this cute one, mind you they are all so adorable and can be found in store... called
"Reach High"
Slim Line design
49 Market "Sea Glass" flowers
Paper piecing
Copic markers for the skin
Carta Bella Flora paper
Do hope you come along and join in the challenges and check out what the Design Team ladies have created with these image. Don't forget you do need to use an image from ADU to be eligible, there are some freebies to use as well.
***********
Linking to
"Reach High"
Slim Line design
49 Market "Sea Glass" flowers
Paper piecing
Copic markers for the skin
Carta Bella Flora paper
Do hope you come along and join in the challenges and check out what the Design Team ladies have created with these image. Don't forget you do need to use an image from ADU to be eligible, there are some freebies to use as well.
***********
Linking to
As You Like it challenge
Fav colour to pair with pink
[I have gone with aqua blue with pink, this is something I often use in my colour combo as it seems to look pretty, especially teamed up with some flowers to match]

44 comments:
An incredibly beautiful creation you made Annie.
The girl is so cute and beautifully colored and the text is amazing!
Have a very nice weekend with your family and the wonderful Mr. Monte xxxxx
A fabulous sentiment
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner
Wonderful card and image with a great sentiment. Have a wonderful weekend, hugs, Valerie
Beautiful paper pieced image and great sentiment
Carol x
I love the sentiment with this sweet card annie.xx
Perfect sentiment for that lovely image Annie, and coloured beautifully
Great girly card Annie love the sentiment
Anne
Molto carina questa carta!
Love your paper piecing, this is just gorgeous.xxx
A delightful card. Lovely sentiment. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine
A lovely card Annie, a super image and sentiment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Sweet image and lovely sentiment, love the paper piecing, her outfit looks so cool!
Have a happy weekend
xx
Beautiful image and sentiment Annie..Loz
Ooooh...this is so sweet, Annie!
Śliczny nowy stempelek, bardzo ładna karteczka :)
The sentiment is perfect with this fab image. Great coloring!
xxx Margreet
Cute card and lovely sentiment. I wish I could get in that position and stand still like that. [Bunny]
Hi Annie what a lovely motivational card,I love it,well done my friend xx
Adorable card and great sentiment!
Love the quote on this card Annie, beautiful image too.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Beautiful girly image, colours and paper,with an inspirational sentiment,fabulous card
Wish I could still stand like that! Love her leggings xx
Gorgeous card Annie, love the beautiful image
Pam x
That's a really pretty image with an even greater sentiment to think about :) NJ!
Beautiful card Annie x
Love the paper piecing and love the sentiment Annie..
Luv CHRISSYxx
She is adorable! Love your wonderful uplifting design here with your quote! Nicely done my friend! :)
A fantastic card Annie.
Sue xx
I love the positive sentiment to go with the cute girl, neat paper piecing, the flowers do match perfectly!
Wow, Annie. I can see how she stays so slim and curvy. She's adorable and so is that card. She fits the size and style of the card perfectly.
Awesome sentiment and a fabulous card
June x
What a pretty image and a lovely card Annie, Kate x
An awesome creation Annie, both sentiment & image.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
She is so lovely Annie and the message looks fantastic placed where it is. Aqua blue and pink are definitely a great match and a perfect card for us at AYLI xx
sweet image and the perfect sentiment :)
Adorable and what a fabulous image x.
Cute image aNNie. You have done a fabulous job with the colour choice and lovely layout.So sweet.
She looks so sweet and in to it! And the light blue makes that she looks a bit serene to; beautiful card!
Cute card, Annie. I love the soft colors you have used.
Hugs Monica
Sweet card, thanks for joining the latest AYLI challenge.
Anne x
Gorgeous card!
My favourite to pair together. Thank you so much for joining in with the AYLI challenge. Your make is perfect for the pink plus one theme. Hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Squirrel x
Oh, this is adorable!! Love the cute girl and the sentiment!
I find it a special style of digi and you make it even more artful playing with the colouring! GinaX
Post a Comment