Follow me

1 August 2020

surprise gift

I found this video on ytube if you like to use it....
Link to the triple pop up box card 
Folds up for posting and measures 10cm x 10cm

Image I have used and coloured with polychromo's is called
Surprise gifts
Designer papers from my scrap stash.
Linking to
anything goes
Simon Wednesday
anything goes
Polkadoodles
anything goes
anything goes
anything goes
anything goes

Sharing my pretty azalia plants which never seem to stop flowering.
[and the Bird of Paradise]





46 comments:

Shirley Young said...

Lovely Annie, will have to see if I can make a cutting file version 😊 xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card, lovely idea. Great photos of your garden, it really is a little paradise. Enjoy! Hugs, Valerie

Bernadet said...

Amazing card Annie!
Love the shape!
Wonderful garden also!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

That card is amazing,

If THIS is your winter, I want to move there. I can't get bird of paradise to grow here. It gets far too cold.

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie that triple pop up box is amazing. Just love that adorable image. Your flowers are stunning - love them. Stay safe.

meg said...

What a wonderful fun shape,love your image and papers,great pics of the garden

Chantal said...

This is a beautiful card. Love the garden.
Hugs, Chantal S

Je@net said...

Beautiful garden and a lovely card, Annie!

Enny said...

Wow, such a very special card, beautiful, thanks for the link ! And your garden looks wonderful ! Wish you all the best, stay safe ! Enny

Lynne said...

Fabulous card with a lot of work and your flowers are wonderful. You must have the perfect soil for your azaleas x

Freubelmina said...

Beautiful creation this is Annie, this model has been featured a lot in blogland and facebook lately, your performance is fantastic!
And WOW what a great azalia you have in the garden, I am completely in love with it ... such beautiful colors.
Have a great weekend xx

Kuni said...

So wonderful and great photos.
HUgs
Kuni

GerJanne said...

Oh my goodness, I've never seen such big azaleaplant before and not in a garden! So beautiful! It's really amazing!
Your card too! I saw these on several blogs before....

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow, such amazing card with that interesting folding!! Great design!!
Your garden is a delight and the azaleas are really wonderful!
Hugs

Tomaso said...

Cara Annie, bellissimo e grandioso questo tuo post, complimenti...
Ciao e buona giornata con un forte abbraccio e un sorriso:-)
Tomaso

Fikreta said...

Oh wow!
its amazing!
love it!
beautiful flowers you have!
hugs

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous card Annie and your Azaleas look fabulous, how lucky you are to have them almost nonstop flowering.

Sue xx

Sandra H said...

So lovely Annie is your card so nice to see a different design - gorgeous flowers too must smell so beautiful in your garden from the fragrance have a lovely day x

Bunny said...

Lovely card. The photos are great. The azilia flowers are absolutely fabulous. [Bunny]

Margreet said...

Gorgeous creation!
Wonderful sea of flowers in your garden and that in wintertime.
xxx Margreet

Carole Pollard said...

Absolutely beautiful what a fabulous pop up design I love it such patience to make this design Love and hugs Carole x

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card and thank you for sharing the link I might have a try of that myself. Love your garden photographs too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Nelly said...

Beautiful creative pop up card. so adorable! ... thanks for sharing with week 31 https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/ ....hugs Nelly DT x

you can follow my blog HERE https://heshaw.blogspot.com/

Craftfanka said...

Co za cudowna praca:)

crafty-stamper said...

Love the fold and beautiful bird of paradise plant
Carol x

Darlene said...

WOW this is amazing and absolutely ADORABLE! I'll have to check it out! But doubt I'd be able to master it as I'm trying to do a front step card today and it's not working out well for me! LOL
Your flowers are GORGEOUS and OH MY ... I love Birds of Paradise (have so many photos of them from our trip) since we can't grow that sort of thing here. Yours is OUTSTANDING! Big & Beautiful! You are certainly creative inside and out! LOVE YA SIS!

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous box design card Annie...your photos are lovely, I can almost smell the flowers

Anne

Chris said...

That's a fabulous fold Annie- looks very impressive! Sweet little image perched on the top too!
Your garden and plants are glorious!
xx

Unknown said...

What a very stunning card design! Really pops out into a surprise! Thanks for sharing the link! I may have to try that out! Your flowers are so pretty!

cuilliesocks said...

What an amazing design, and such a sweet image Annie. Lovely blooms in your garden, Kate x

Crafting Queen said...

Stunning card, love your garden.

Carol L said...

This is fabulous Annie, and TFS the tutorial link for making it! Speaking of fabulous - those flowers are stunning! Are those white flowers gardenias? WOW, your gardens are paradise in your own back yard ;)

Carol W said...

Holy hanna what an amazing card. You rocked this one right out of the park. And your gardens....can I just say Awesome!!! They are absolutely beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing with us.

loz said...

Fabulous card and design Annie. Thanks for the link.. Beautiful garden Pic's...Loz

Chrissy said...

Such a great fold Annie have seen it around blogland lately, thank you for the link, and it is so beautiful and I love your sweet image sitting up there..
Your gardens are just stunning I cannot grow azalea's, they love the companion planting so that's why your are magnificent and the bird of paradise is fabulous..beautiful pictures..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Conniecrafter said...

Oh wow that is a cool pop up card, such a sweet surprise, isn't she just adorable, such pretty papers.
Oh I so enjoyed your gorgeous flowers, wow you have so much beauty in your garden!

Claire said...

What a fabulous card Annie. I just love it, so clever
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles DigiChoosday Craft Challenge

Claire Guest DT
Mrs H's Crafty Corner

MeSi said...

Beautiful pop up box card. I love the colours and papers you used. I think I have to try this technique sometime too.
Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!
Merja DT

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Annie, a super design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Ans Gilbert said...

Fabulous card with the folds, your garden looks awesome
Hugs
Ansx

Rene said...

This is amazing! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Polkadoodles! Good luck,
Rene

HilaryJane said...

I love to see pictures of your garden, thank you. what an amazing box card too, it looks very fancy and involved, I have never made one like that before so perhaps I will give it a try xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

You have done such a gorgeous job with this project Annie.
Love the image and love the design. Totally different. Great work here. Very impressed. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Gerrina said...

Your cardshape is a beautiful one! And she is so sweet and beautifully coloured!
Those flowers look like a flower-waterfall! So beautiful! Hugs, Gerrina

candio said...

Darling pop up card! Thanks for joining the Digi Choosday Challenge with Polkadoodles!