Hi All, an new month and a new challenge at
Our theme is Beach/Under the Sea
I have used the image called "Under the Sea" for my mixed media page. Coloured with prismacolour pencils, gel pens and wink of stella. Dribbled some stickles to make it look like sand on the treasure chest.
I hope you can join us in our challenge and there are heaps of fab
images you can use from Pattie's Creations
See you at our challenge at
Pattie's Creations
Linking to challenge
Let's Craft and Create
anything goes/lots of layers
Scrapping 4 fun challenges
Ocean
images you can use from Pattie's Creations
See you at our challenge at
Pattie's Creations
Linking to challenge
Let's Craft and Create
anything goes/lots of layers
Scrapping 4 fun challenges
Ocean

50 comments:
Love your page with undersea treasures! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie
Fabulous. I just dont seem to be able.to get on with coloured pencils. Wish I could. I could then colour anywhere as they dont smell
Claire
Mrs H's Crafty Corner
What a nice page you made Annie.
Nice treasure chest which you have colored beautifully, the rest of the page is also beautifully pimped.
Have a nice Friday, love to Mr. Monte xxx
A beautiful underwater treasure trove and page,
Bellissima card,buona giornata!OLga
Wow, that's a beautiful page, so colourful ! I must be hungry, because the coins in the chest looked like cookies to me ! (LOL) Hugs, Enny
Love your fabulous page.xxx
What a fabulous page Annie - the sparkle and texture is amazing
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
I may not be around much in the next few weeks as I am down sizing and moving
Absolutely stunning project Annie looks almost lifelike x
This is super Annie, the sandy addition is so realistic and nice to read I'm not the only one who still uses Wink of Stella pens, they seem almost non-existent in the UK now.
B x
Love it, Annie. Wouldn't mind to go treasurehunting under the sea now, it's a heatwave here...
Love the way you did the sand!
Cara Annie, conserva con molta attenzione il tuo tesoro!!!
Ciao e buona giornata con un forte abbraccio e un sorriso:-)
Tomaso
Cara Annie, conservo il tuo tesoro, che รจ molto bello.
Ciao e buona giornata con un forte abbraccio e un sorriso:-)
Tomaso
What a great image - love all that sparkling treasure inside the chest!
Alison x
Gorgeous page, love the details and fab design xx
Wonderful Annie, love this.
Hugs
Kuni
Love this the colours are so pretty I love the sand dribble looks really effective, hugs Pops x
I'll take some Vitamin Sea as I inspect that chest. Great journal page, Annie.
Oh I absolutely love this fabulous image Annie, wonderfully coloured and sparkled, Kate x
Great journal page love the image and texture
Carol x
Skrzynia peลna skarbรณw :) uroczy magiczny obrazek :)
A super page Annie, a great image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Fabulous page Annie, lovely undersea scene, great image- love the glittering treasure!
xx
Great colouring of that treasure chest! Lovely page!
xxx Margreet
A great design Annie, it would be wonderful to find a treasure chest like this one.
Stay safe.
Yvonne xx
Super image, I love the sentiment. Very well done!
Lovely page full of sparkling! :D
What a brilliant underwater design Annie and the colouring is fabulous.
Hope you are keeping well.
Hugs
Carol x
What a fabulous page, love the beautiful design and all the sparkle.
Hugs
Linda xxx
What a really cool image! I love your coloring and the different textures along with that lovely watercolor looking background! Fabulous page my friend!
This is beautiful, love all the sparkle on the treasure, have a lovely weekend, Hazelx
This is such fun with all the sparkly Stickles and I'm sure we could all use a little box of buried treasure these days :) Love the eyes in the shell :)
I love this page! Your pencil coloring is lovely and the added details with the stickles and sparkle are gorgeous.
Hugs Monica
Fabulous treasure chest and I love all the shimmer with the gel pens and wink of stella..great page Annie..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Lovely treasure chest. The sand looks real. I like the sentiment. Living by the sea is wonderful. Except for the hurricanes. [Bunny]
Very nice card and image!!!
Wow girl, you outdid yourself with all the beautiful textures and coloring. Everything looks so real. Great card Annie!
Hugs, Carol
great theme for the challenge Annie and wonderful colouring with your prisma pencils :)
so cool, I love the sandy effect, great coloring of the wood chest and the cute title of Vitamin Sea, terrific page!
Lots os gorgeous sparkle on this card.
Sue xx
Beautifully done as always my friend! Your coloring is fabulous and do I see sparkle in that treasure chest? LOL GREAT JOB!! HUGS
Annie,
I just love how you colored my image called "Under The Sea Treasure". Thanks for being on our Design Team at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.
Hugs
Pattie
Wonderful colouring and a fabulous underwater scene x.
Fantastic page Annie..loz
Oh, that chest is a treasure (tee hee)! And look at the clam peeking out of it's shell. This is just too cute, Annie!
Fun and colourful image Annie
June x
A great page! love the colours; look beautifully mutted and that makes them really look in the sea! Hugs, Gerrina
beautiful annie
Gr Karin
great card!
Beautiful card, love the bling and lovely coloring!
Thank you for your lovely entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
Post a Comment