Welcome back to my blog. Another day and another new challenge commences at Lemon shortbread Challenges and the theme is Anything Goes....
I have chosen to showcase this image called
Chinese/Japanese cranes
I love images like this and coloured with my polychromo's and a stencil used.
We love to see your fabulous creations so come along and join us at
Lemon shortbread Challenges
Chinese/Japanese cranes
I love images like this and coloured with my polychromo's and a stencil used.
We love to see your fabulous creations so come along and join us at
Lemon shortbread Challenges
If I am short on visiting my lovely friends it's because the robot wants me to prove I am human, right from comment one, do I look like a robot??? ☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

34 comments:
Love the simplicity of your card Annie you showcased the beautiful image perfectly
Good morning from the distant Netherlands Annie .... what a beautiful cranes on your sweet picture.
You turned it into a beautiful card.
Have a nice Tuesday and love, of course don't forget my brown friend, right ?! xxx
Piękna nastrojowa karteczka :)
A beautiful card Annie,love the scene.xxx
this is very lovely Annie
gr karin
Hi Annie, I do love this image and its made a gorgeous card.xx
Bellissime gru!Buon inizio autunno...
What a great image, lovely colours
Lovely card aNNie, and your colouring with pencils is stunning, I would want colour so well as you are able :)
Big hugs
So pretty Annie lovely scene enjoy your day x
Stunning scene with beautiful colouring.
xxx Margreet
Beautiful card and image great colouring-must be pick on Annie time I haven't come across the prove you're a robot for quite a while-fingers crossed
Carol x
This is such a gorgeous creation, I am loving the image, hugs Pops x
Beautiful image and colouring, lovely clean design- your added stencilling merges perfectly with the image.
How annoying to be treated like a robot, I hate that thingy!!!
xx
Beautiful card. Blogger has been bugging me with i'm-not-a-robot for weeks, grrrrrrrrrr! I don't know what they're up to. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie
Beautiful card Annie love the image
Anne
A pretty card Annie, a lovely image and great colouring.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Hello Annie, your card is stunning, what a gorgeous image and a beautiful layout, love it.
What a pain about the robot thingy, I just ignore it Annie and I seem to get through okay, Kate x
Wow, this is such a beautiful card Annie. Such a stunning image and beautiful colouring. Hope all is well with you xx
I was so hoping that the robot problem had been fixed or gone away for you. It's so aggravating. I do hope it gets resolved. I know I had to do it for a long time until I changed browsers. It's awful. [Bunny]
Simply amazing card, Annie.
This is such an awesome creation Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Very elegant card.
Gorgeous card Annie, loving the design and pretty birds.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Another beautiful card with a clean and simple design.
Lorraine
Stunning card and image colouring Annie..loz
So stunning, your coloring of the image is so lovely, like the softness to it, like the circle around it and then the background goes into the base of the card!!
Beautiful Annie, I love the Asian influence in the image :)
those darn bots are everywhere :)
It's a beautiful image and you've done such a lovely job with it. Weird about the robot thing. I thought that was a setting on the blog you're commenting on. Did my blog do it?
Beautiful creation Annie - love the subtle colouring. Shabneez x
There must be something on your blog to make you prove you are not a robot Annie, I have not encountered it yet..great card the cranes are fabulous birds and I love the bamboo too..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Wonderful image and gorgeous colouring xx
Great image and card Annie. No I don't have any problems with the robot thingy my end x.
Love the tropical scene with the two big birds ! GinaX
Post a Comment