Welcome back to another challenge at
Artsystmaper Digitals Challenge
Our challenge theme is
Ribbons and Bows
Using Beverly's Rose set combined with Marble Magic papers and Field Flowers silhouette
This is a digital image which I printed up and added some
Frosted Lace stickles to., a bit of lace stapled, and added
it all to my card front. Oh and a bit of stitching...
Come along and join in our fabulous challenge...The winner will receive the stamp set of their choice from
TheArtsystamperShop Etsy
TheArtsystamperShop Etsy
Artsystamper Digitals Blog
Artsystamper (YouTube)
The Artsystamper Addiction group
Artsy stamper digital on facebook
Artsystamper (YouTube)
The Artsystamper Addiction group
Artsy stamper digital on facebook
Hot and sticky walk today and a bit of play in
the back yard among the leaves. I saw a bird with black wings and red
belly, as red as the flowers shown, by the time I went to take a
photo Monte scared it away....grr..
Have a lovely week.




38 comments:
Lovely card, and great to see Monte in action! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie
A fabulous image. Love what you have done with it
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner
Love your vibrant colours and design layout a beautiful card
ow ow naughty Monte hihi. Too bad because I would have liked to see the beautiful bird.
What a beautiful card Annie. The colors are so beautiful and the text so sweet.
A very nice Monday (here he just starts) and love, also a big hug for Mr. Monte xxx
Wow.. your card is awsome! Love it!
Beautiful card Annie, such lovely colours xx
beautiful card and great photo's Annie
Gr Karin
A beautiful card Annie,love the image and fab colours.xxx
Piekna praca, barwna i zabawna, świetne optymistyczne hasło :) Monte wyglada na szczęśliwego :)
Lovely card annie, gorgeous colours. So nice to see how Monte is doing, he's a beautiful boy.xx
Your card is beautiful, love the combination of paper and images!
Monty feels proud scaring the bird away :) I can understand that you were dissapointed though!
Beautiful card with amazing colors too - if only we could all be free again and fly away in today's world! Great pics of Monte - he was probably just trying to protect you from that pretty bird :)
Another beauty, Annie. Lovely card!
Monte seems happy playing in the garden!
beautiful and colourful creation!
xxx Margreet
Adorable card, aNNie!
Be free in this time is very difficult, it seems that in all the world governments are reducing individual freedoms. I saw in some videos Australian people hard pressed by police. So sorry. In Italy we are having a "gentle" dictatorship. Covid-19 emergency is an excuse to change our laws and take away freedom from citizens.
Montè is still a big puppy, how cute :)
A pretty card Annie, lovely colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Your garden is gorgeous love to see Monty too another fabulous make Annie l adore your card x
Beautiful image and colours, lovely design, a very striking card.
Lovely to see Monte again (even if he did scare away the bird!!)
xx
Just beautiful! I LOVE the color and your design is amazing as always! HUGS to you Sis!
Gorgeous card Annie! Love the pics of Monty in your garden
Karin
Xxxx
Wonderful card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
Beautiful, love the layers, colours and sentiment. Monte is a beauty.
Hugs
Linda xxx
What a beautiful card! Love the images and your photos with Monte looks like a beautiful day out! We just picked stuff up for Autumn weather coming soon! LOL!
Absolutely gorgeous card, beautifully designed and wonderful colours too.
Super photos of Monty, Kate x
Awesome creation once again Annie. Ah bless, Monte only wanted to say hello, birdie didn't know that though!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Ahhh love seeing Monte. What a happy dog. Your card is super, what a great make, Hazelx
Great digital card and beautiful image -oops Monte keeping the garden safe lol
Carol x
Amazing image and card and a beautiful sentiment. Mr Monte looks so pleased with himself.....LOL x.
Very pretty card Annie, lovely colours and love the bows,I don't use my ribbons as much as I used too..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Awesome card, love the wonderful colours and also love Monte, he is so cute
Hugs,
Ansx
I love that pretty ribbon and lace with the gorgeous flower. I like the idea of stapling it. I have to remember that. Monte looks happy in his kingdom there. It almost looks like fall with all the leaves. Pretty yard!
Hi Annie wow I love this pretty card,it's gorgeous,lol love seeing Monte having so much fun,stay safe my friend xx
beautiful Annie, the image has so much flow and movement Gorgeous DP.
Mr Monte look so happy in his backyard :)
Aw, Monte! Doing his job, LOL! This is gorgeous - I love the layout and the softenss - wonderfully done! And I like your new blog look, too!
Gorgeous card Annie. Monte is just doing what Furbabies do...Loz
Oh wow that flower is just gorgeous, such a lovely effect that gave to it, and like the flowing ribbon with it, Beautiful creaton!
Gorgeous card! Love the colours.
Valerija xx
Haha ! and Monte looking at you like "did I do something wrong??? ME??" Beatiful card you have made Annie! Creative regards, Gina
Post a Comment