Welcome back to my blog. Another day and another new challenge commences at Lemon shortbread Challenges and the theme is Anything Goes....
I have chosen to showcase this image called
Lady bird Girl
Using my pencils has now become easier to colour and blend after continuous use. I have so many it saves on extra purchases. My background stencil is by Altenew and sponged with Altenew paints.
Look forward to your creativity at our challenge also at
Lemon shortbread Challenges
Linking to:
Let's Craft and Create
anything goes/best of friends
Jan's Digi stamps challenges
a/g
ARTastic F/B group
use a stencil
Lady bird Girl
Using my pencils has now become easier to colour and blend after continuous use. I have so many it saves on extra purchases. My background stencil is by Altenew and sponged with Altenew paints.
Look forward to your creativity at our challenge also at
Lemon shortbread Challenges
Linking to:
Let's Craft and Create
anything goes/best of friends
Jan's Digi stamps challenges
a/g
ARTastic F/B group
use a stencil

43 comments:
Beautiful colouring on your image,I think she looks rather sad though,wonderful background colours and a fabulous card
A beautiful image
Claire
Gorgeous cad, love the image. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie.
How's Monte doing?
Oooh...she looks so sad on this lovely card!
Another lovely card Annie, you have done a great job with your pencils xx
sweet and beautiful Annie
Gr Karin
Słodka biedronka :) urocza karteczka :)
Gorgeous card.
Hugs, Chantal S
immagine molto bella,ciao
Anne, Wonderful mixed media card, love the lady bugs... Lovely coloring of your image. Thank you for sharing your impressive creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge where anything goes. HAPPY CRAFTING!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)
Pretty image, she looks a little sad though, hope her children haven't all flown away! Your colouring is beautiful, practice makes perfect as they say! I should use my pencils more but I'm too lazy and stay in my comfort zone with the copics!
A beautiful card Annie, a lovely image and great colouring.
In answer to your question, yes, I am using the new blogger format, I find it OK now that I have gotten used to it - it does take longer though, more clicks to do certain things and I can't see any benefits!
I always found that when I made lots of comments in one 24 hr period that I would have to do the prove you're not a robot thing, I think google assumes that you must be a robot if you leave over a certain amount of comments - I don't have that problem now that I am not on any design teams.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Very cute card - love the image thanks for sharing!!!
What a cute little ladybug, although she does look a little sad...
How is everything down there? One of our aunts in Sydney past away unfortunately. I'm sad we didn't get to meet her in April as we planned.
xxx
Beautiful.
Gorgeous image and fabulous colouring -I am useless with pencils
Carol x
A gorgeous card Annie,love the image.xxx
What a cute ladybug girl Annie, she looks a bit sad, I think ... it is not because the coloring is not beautiful, because you did that well again. It's a sweet card, I love it. Love also to Mr. Monte xxx
Very sweet and lovely card, the image is sooo cute,
Hugs
Ansx
A gorgeous card Annie.
Sue xx
Beautiful card Annie, love the image. I am using the new blogger and I don't have any problem leaving comments. Sorry I can't help.
Hugs
Linda xxx
This is beautiful, what a great card. Loving the mixed media background on it. I love your new header too. Its magnificent!!! Hazelx
So lovely!
Your lady bird is absolutely darling Annie! Love the papers and coloring my friend!
Your pencil colouring and blending looks wonderful Annie and what a super cute image of the ladybird girl x.
A gorgeous card Annie, I'm playing catch up as life keeps getting in the way of my hobby!
Thank you for the birthday wishes, mine was on the 29th. Happy belated birthday to you for the 31st - what a good month for a birthday!! Hope you had a good one.
Lorraine x
She is so adorable Annie, awesome colouring, you would never know it was with pencils..I do not use mine nearly enough, I don't really colour anymore..gorgeous card..
Luv CHRISSYxx
My first thought, even before I saw the comments was how sad your adorable Ladybird looked. It a beautiful card, though.
Wow lovely and beautiful background !
Xx Annie
Gorgeous card and background Annie..Loz
Sweet image Annie, I keep seeing lots of Ladybugs at the moment.
Yes I'm using new blogger but don't have any comment security set up. i just go in and delete the spam ones later. I have a love hate relationship with it and sometimes think I should switch back. the problem is it will become the standard at some time so I may as well learn all the problems now :(
Cute ladybird, such beautiful card!
Lovely coloring and a cute card. [Bunny]
Simply gorgeous aNNie. Beautifully coloured and what an awesome background and layout.
So pretty Annie x
A fantastic background Annie & beautiful colouring of the image.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
Awww she is cute but she looks scared or maybe that is shy, love how you used the frames behind her, and love the background, so many textures and color, lovely spring/summer day for her to enjoy!
Absolutely gorgeous card Annie, Kate x x
Beautiful coloring of that mixed media design.
Beautiful creation aNNie! Thank you for sharing with us over at Let's Craft and Create. We hope to see you again.
~ Sherry DT/Admin xx
Little ladybird girl looks sad but she's still a cutie! adorable!
Aw, cute! It looks like she's sad about something. Beautiful coloring and background!
Gorgeous coloring, Annie! Congrats on your recent win at PIP. :-D So happy to see you playing along and supporting our "Anything Goes" challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps this month. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT
Post a Comment