Follow me

6 September 2020

live the dream

Spring is here, my new header, I designed in photoshop, represents the season of
flowers, bees, beauty...and peace
🌺
Using papers today that I recently won and as they are so pretty,
I didn't want to add too  much more to it.
 Paper - packs designed By Lozzy and the
ones I printed up are called "Water colour wings", they sure
printed up beautifully. Thank You.
The added goodies are from Kimeric Kreations, an old set I got a while back, a button and flower added...that's it!

Linking to
anything goes
A bit more time to craft Extra
anything goes

Thank you for kind comments on my Idea-ology post.
I plan adding more pages later.

45 comments:

meg said...

Your papers are really beautiful and the gorgeous embellishments are all that was needed to create a stunning card

OLga said...

Intestazione bellissima,buona domenica!Nel mio blog trovi il testo della citazione,così puoi tradurla.Ciao

Shirley Young said...

Looks gorgeous Annie xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Annie and a stunning blog layout this is my favorite.
Gr Karin

Janette said...

Gorgeous card annie and I love the new header, its super pretty, enjoy springtime, I love all the seasons.xx

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card,love your papers.xxx

Kuni said...

Woderful work Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Claire said...

Love the new header and wow this card is amazing. A real master piece
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

aga-craft said...

Śliczna zwiewna karteczka :) ładna nowa oprawa bloga :)

Freubelmina said...

What a beautiful card Annie.
Your paper is certainly very beautiful and your model even more beautiful .... great details on it, in short, a topper.
Have a nice sunday and love to Mr. Monte xxx

Marlies said...

A beautiful card. A nice shape and indeed lovely papers. Marlies x

Irene said...

Great shape and just my colours, love it!
XxIrene

Beebeebabs said...

Absolutely beautiful

Pink Rose said...

Hi Annie oh this is so pretty,well done my friend xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Annie, great design - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Your header looks stunning Annie. Here in the Netherlands autumn has arrived hihi. Beautiful shaped card did you make and the printed papers look very pretty.
Greetings Miranda

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

The papers you won are gorgeous. I like the card you created, too. Your new blog header is really pretty and I like how you have manipulated the images in PS, too.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow!! Your new header looks just WONDERFUL!!!
Love the easel card, too, beautiful papers and embellies!
Hugs

Wies said...

Your new header is beautiful Annie. And so is your lovely easel card with flowers and butterflies.
Wies xx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Annie, love the easel design and the beautiful papers.
Loving the now blog header, Kate x

Ans Gilbert said...

Love your new blogheader and your pretty card,
Hugs
Ansx

GerJanne said...

Loevely easelcard with the butterflies and the flowers! Enjoy spring!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Your new header is so beautiful Annie. I adore your card today, really beautiful paper & you have brought it alive with your awesome added details.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love the new header. A beautiful card too

Linda Simpson said...

I adore your header Annie, it is fabulous! I am also loving your card too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Mac Mable said...

Well done Annie on winning the papers and how pretty is your card....Great design too x. Loving the new 'Spring' header Annie x.

Carol S. said...

Very pretty card Annie. Love the colours and the design is awesome!! Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Chris said...

Beautiful design Annie, the papers really are gorgeous!
A lovely new header for your blog too- perfect for spring.
xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and creative is your card Annie and theses winning papers are absolutely gorgeous x

Carol L said...

What a lovely easel card, complete with butterflies and flowers as a welcomed nod to spring! Love your new blog header too!

Lowcarb team member said...

I like your new header, perfect as you go into Spring.
Here in the UK Autumn is approaching and we have been experiencing some cooler days.

Lovely card :)

All the best Jan

loz said...

LOVE LOVE Your new header Annie....Gorgeous card and DP..Loz

Leslie Miller said...

Those digi papers are gorgeous and so is your card! Congratulations on your win. Love your gorgeous new blog header. Spring is truly beautiful and full of promise. I'm enjoying the slower pace as we head into fall here.

Margaret Mifsud said...

Gorgeous easel card Annie. The papers really are lovely and your new header is stunning!! Love it!! Have a fabulous day! x

Ina G said...

Oh aNnie this is beeeeeeeautiful. Love the fold and the gorgeous paper. Stunning layout.

Conniecrafter said...

Congrats on your win, it sure made for a beautiful card with your lovely flower, leaves and butterfly with the pretty card design!

Lisa Lynn said...

This is gorgeous.

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful card and gorgeous papers too.

Sue xx

Darlene said...

Just GORGEOUS! Sorry I've been MIA ... busy busy times at the moment! BUT beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel! LOL
LOVE YA SIS!

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and love the fold and beautiful papers
Carol x

Gina said...

Beautiful card and what a beautiful header you have created ! Wish I could do this on my blog as well. Creative regards, Gina

HilaryJane said...

Love the new header and this stunning card. It is so nice to win something xx

Fikreta said...

So pretty card!

Anonymous said...

Wow this is absolutely stunning Annie! Love your Spring card design and those lovely papers!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Annie, gorgeous design,papers,love the butterflies and your new header is stunning..

Luv CHRISSYxx