Welcome back to
Our challenge is on and we are looking forward to your creation
I chose to use Little Fishes
A cute image for a little boy card.
Memory Box dies, DP, Heffy Doodle cloud stencil.
[thanks to my friend Leslie for getting me onto this stencil]
Need loads of practice!
Sentiment stamp and my clay seahorse.
Please come along and join in our Anything Goes challenges
you do however, need to use an image by All Dressed Up...
My bloomin' Rose bush..

38 comments:
Pretty card and a wonderful photo, have safe day, hugs, Valerie
The card with the sweet little sailor has been ideal, Annie!
Hugs from Spain
Oooh Annie, how stinking cute is this!!
Love it, the digi and the dies you've used are so lovely.
He looks do cute in his little sail boat
Claire
Zabawny obrazek:)
I jakie piękne róże:)
Beautiful Annie,love the cute image.xxx
Pięknie Ci rośnie róża :) buzia sama się uśmiecha :) urocza karteczka :)
Adorable card.
Such a gorgeous card Annie.
Sue xx
Love your little fellow and his dog in the boat. Those clouds look great. And I adore your clay seahorse.
xxx Margreet
Sweet card today Annie, adorable image, love how you've framed it.
Gorgeous roses!
xx
Great card reminds me of a beautiful summers day
This is adoreable Annie, so cute. I love the roses, ours have faded for another year now, its always lovely to see them.xx
Love this little sailor Annie! So cute! You made such a beautiful scene.
Your roses are lovely too. I’m enjoying the last sunflower in my garden. So happy we haven’t had a storm yet, because then it will be gone.
Xxx
A sweet card Annie, you have created a fabulous scene - so cute.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Really cute card and image-love the little seahorse.Beautiful rose bush been really cold and wet here but still have a fluch of roses and the clematis has bome back with a vengance
carol x
sweet and so beautiful Annie
Gr Karin
This is such a sweet image and card, the sort that make you smile when you first glimpse the,. I've had a super catch up Annie, I don't get much time to myself these days OH is really poorly.
Take care and stay safe.
Yvonne xx
Beautiful rose bush. Your card is so cute. It looks like Monte is in it. [Bunny]
Such an adorable creation Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx
Hi Annie , pretty card youve made with memory box , super !!
Your picture with the roses are also very lovely in the garden ,
Happy day and weekend , hugs Epie Xx
Gorgeous card Annie, love the nautical elements and sweet image.
Hugs
Linda xxx
❤️
Your rose bush looks looks so love and the fragrance will be lovely as your card is gorgeous x
Very cute and nautical. Lovely clouds - and my rose bushes are also giving me one last bloom.
Aaaaaw what a super sweet card Annie.
Even Monte was allowed on the boat !!
What a beautiful rose bush.
Kind regards and a high 5 for my brown prince xx
maybe this post is duplicate but got fatal error ...
Adorable cute image Annie and love your pretty frame..your rose bush is doing very well, a nice early one..too bloomin'cold here at the moment for anything to flower..
Luv CHRISSYxx
The image is adorable! I love my All Dressed Up and picked up a couple of new ones recently. You did great with the cloud stencil. I love how it turned out. Really adds a fantastic background for your little sailor and his dog. I've been wondering if it would actually be easier to cut apart the layers on the cloud stencil. What do you think? Can't put them back together if I change my mind.
Oh, wait... forgot to remark on your garden pic which is absolutely gorgeous!! Completely different from anything here, other than the roses which I don't grow because the deer love them too much. Today was warm and beautiful and I worked on some fall clean up. Looks so much better now!
So cute Annie, your clouds behind could be bringing any type of weather the little boy doesn't care he's having so much fun :)
your roses look amazing such a green thumb.
What an awesome card Annie...Just perfect for a little boy. Love the picture of the rose bush. Love it.
Oh my this image is just precious! Love the wonderful background sky cloud coloring as well as your bubbly frame! Your garden is just stunning! It's really into Fall over here and getting colder!! Nice to see these beautiful blooms!
Adorable image and card Annie..loz
Such a lovely card, beautiful image with the dog, and wonderful clouds and frame ! Your rose bush is gorgeous ! Hugs, Enny
Adorable card aNNie!! So sweet! Fabulous garden shot, too
Hugs
Super cute card and a beautiful 'bloomin' rose bush x.
So adorable.
He is such a little cutie isn't he, love your coloring and the sky with the clouds turned out terrific, I will have to say that the die that frames it all was a perfect choice, love this sweet card!
Your roses are so pretty!
Post a Comment