Hi all, a bit of a fun mixed media in the journal for my Design Team
Fabulous things I used are:
Rubber Dance "things with wings" stamp
Rubber Dance "believe in you" stamp
Embossing my butterfly stamps and lady bird.
You can find all of these at
A newsletter is available also at Ink Art Designs for great tips n tricks and what's new in store or coming... You can also join in our challenges too..
[there is always a winner]
Have a lovely week...
Linking to
a/g


43 comments:
Such a beautiful page Annie. Love the colours and design.
Valerija xx
Gorgeous piece Annie, love the colour. Hugs, Valerie
Such a beautiful page Annie, full of colors!!
Hugs
I can definitely see that you had fun creating this Annie. It’s a fabulous page and I love your vibrant colours x
una card bellissima!
beautiful colour tones and stamping Annie a great page
A beautiful page Annie,love the colours and the layout.xxx
Gorgeous mixed media card Annie...
hugs Rosina
What a beautiful mixed media page. The colors, the textures. Most of all the sentiments. Really lovely, aNNie. [Bunny]
Hi Annie, what a stunning art journal page! I love the layers and the colours you have used.
Dot x
Ink Art Designs
Fabulous creation Annie!
Karin
Xxx
Great mix of the media's and loving the stencilling with the paste on the pretty background x. Fabulous layout Annie x.
A fantastic journal page Annie, I love it.
Sue xx
This is gorgeous Annie.x
Beautiful colourful page
Carol x
Gorgeous mixed media page Annie- you excel at this! Love the stamps and composition.
xx
This is lovely Annie, pretty colours and great stamps.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Annie, its gorgeous!
Beautiful journal page with mixed media.
Greeting, Wies
This is fantastic Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
Absolutely stunning card Annie x
This is beautiful! I love all the elements you incorporated.
Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps
A very special page Annie and the design is amazing. Love all the elements and the sentiments are perfect. Have a lovely weekend. Big hugs, Carol S. xxxx
A beautiful page, love the colours and layers.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Another stunning journal page! Your background blows me away. You have such fun with those!
This is a darling journal spread, Annie. I especially like the embossed butterflies.
A real beauty Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx
fantastic card Annie
gr karin
What a gorgeous page Annie. Lovely image and the colours suit her perfectly xx
Absolutely beautiful page Annie, brilliant design and colours, Kate x
Such an inspirational page - and a good reminder to love ourselves too!
Beautiful mixed media page Annie, with the perfect statements :)
Fabulous journal page Annie..Loz
This is a great page Annie, brings back all those good times we had playing with our rubber dance stamps way back.. the place we became connected *Happy Days*!! Hugs Tracey x
A fabulous page, love the colours and the pretty butterfly
Lorraine x
Gorgeous page in your journal, Annie. Great colours and a lovely butterfly and ladybird (I have that stamp too).
Enjoy your weekend.
xxx Margreet
Wow! Gorgeous journal page Annie and such fabulous colour!! The background is amazing and I love the words. xx
It is Fabulous!! What a great page, Hxx
What a gorgeous artistic AJ page! Love the images and your wonderful texture in the background!
Beautiful page Annie, love the sentiments, so lovely..
Luv CHRISSYxx
A great page, I love the positive quotes and the pretty detail on the butterflies, very cool background, like the texture you brought to it!
Fab page aNNie! Love all the textures!!
Fabulous,thanks for joining❤️
Post a Comment