A few projects here I have been working on over the past week
for the challenges over at facebook
The challenges are:
First project, Make a Dark Arts, I made a canvas using a few steampunk goodies,
shimmer paste, textures, builders tape, gesso, gorrugated paper.
Patina paste and acrylic paints. Tim Holtz Metal chain and metal embellishments from my stash.
Images from Gecko gals, "Darling Dragonflies" sheet,
Urban Decay sheet set, Tudor Rose sheet.
Second project
Using colours of the background.
I have used from Gecko gals,
"Brokendown palace ATC" papers, "Midsummer Dream", and
"Between the Lines". The sentiment is from Gecko gals too...
Third Project
Cute and/or Cuddly
Using Gecko gals
"Go ask Alice" sheets, "Wonderful Wonderland" sheet set,
"Valentine colours" ATC sheet, "Fire and Ice" ATC sheet set.
Fussy cut images and collaged onto the journal page.
Fourth challenge
Pop up card/Peek-a-boo card
I chose to make a Peek-a-boo card
Goodies used from Gecko gals, are:
A Bug's Life, All about August, and Darling dragonflies sheets.
Paper printed up was Wonderful Watercolour set.
Using my silhouette cameo to make the card.
Linking to
Cecko Gals Challenges [facebook group]
and this freebie, image of the month,
where I used acrylic paint, brushed paint splats and a boho
background using a stencil and gesso.
linking to
Now...onto mr Monte... The petrol he had recently obviously
revved him up....result, one partly wrecked outdoor lounge
setting which he has claimed as his own....[it is over 10yrs old]








45 comments:
wow Annie, what a selection of projects, I think my favourites are the cute and cuddly and the peakaboo, I love them all but those two just stood out a tad more. I want to pull out a book page and stamp all over it and use my slim line dies to make a card :)
WOWSER Annie, you have been mighty busy, I love all your projects each and every one of them are unique, love the dark and spooky, gorgeous cute n cuddly,love how you achieved the background and love the cute image,Alice with her bunny is beautiful, love all the colours here,Your p[op up is beautiful, and great journal page..as for Monte, well, I'm sure what to say, we could could just let him have the blinkin'couch and be grateful he is alive..but naughty all the same on a serious level..[ hiding silly grin..lol...]
Luv CHRISSYxx
What beautiful projects, Annie! I really love the Peek a Boo card!
Oh dear Monte!!
What a fabulous selection of cards love how you interpreted the design briefs
Claire
Well then Annie .... you have been busy! You are good at many different techniques!
I have taken a good look at them all and there is so much to see. Each one beautiful in their own way.
And hey that Monte ..... a naughty boy, but no chunks today! LOL. Have a nice day and love xxx
You have created some amazing projects using the wonderful images of Gecko Galz !!
I especially like the first one and the card with the dragonflies ... it's awesome.
Mount that naughty !!
Kisses from Spain
What a great variety of projects Annie, all so very different. What can I say bout Monte except boys will be boys !!
Wow, what a fab set of cards, you are really the bees knees! Good for Mr Monte, hope he doesn't drink that stuff again! Hugs, Valerie
Fabulous blog
Fabulous blog
Beautiful creations Annie.xxx
So many beautiful projects in a wonderful variety of styles impossible to pick a favourite though leaning towards the Dark Arts and Journal
Goodness, Annie. You created FOUR projects at one time. These are all amazing, and I'd be hard pressed to pick a favorite. They are all so well done, all so different, and all so clever. Glad Mr. Monte is once again feeling his oats.
what a beautiful projects in a wonderful variety of styles
hugs ellen
A fabulous collection of makes Annie, lots of super images and designs.
They do still behave like puppies occasionally don't they, fortunately now we have two they tend to amuse each other. Jasper is confined to home at the moment because he has hurt his leg, not a happy puppy!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
WOW fabulous projects but really love the second one and the peek a boo slimline card
Carol x
gorgeous and beautiful projects Annie
Gr Karin
Wow, Annie, these pages are all amazing. I love them all.
Oh oh, that Mr Monte!
xxx Margreet
card molto belle,ciao.
These are amazing, Annie - a fabulous array of projects! I love that you tackle each and every style with such aplomb! Your Gecko Galz stash must be huge! Thank you so much for supporting our Facebook and blog challenges at Gecko Galz.
Carole DT xx
Todas son preciosas!!
Te sigo! Espero que tu también sigas mi blog!
Bsss
Hi Annie wow what beautiful projects,take care my friends xx
Hi Annie
A fabulous range of projects!
I love them all but Alice in Wonderland is super amazing.
Pleased Monte hasn't got any bad reactions to the petrol ... phew!!!
Love Jules xx
Wow beautiful work as always!!!
Wow!! Annie these are all so very different & gorgeous in their own right. You have been busy & you are so talented at every type of card. Naughty Monte, I expect you have forgiven him though, one look in his eyes & you melted.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Well Annie, what can I say? Such a wonderful variety of projects today, different styles, techniques and themes but all gorgeous- you are so talented!
As for Monte, well it was a bit naughty but he's probably really ashamed of himself now! He's still very young and sometimes they forget themselves :)
xx
Wow Annie, you have been busy!! Stunning projects, each of them in their own way!
Ahh... naughty Monty! Luckily the chair is old ;)
wonderfully done projects Annie...you have been busy.
Hope all is well with you and yours. Stay safe.
xx Karen
Wow aNNie, you have been so occupied with all these fab projects!!! All so beautiful and particularly love the Peek-a-boo card!
Hugs
Stunning projects Annie. My Favourite is the first dark one...Hugs for Monte. Hope he has fully recovered..Loz
These are all great. What a fabulous job you did. I definitely have a favorite and that's the Dark Arts which of course reminds me of Harry Potter since the students all had to participate in the Dark Arts class.
So, Monte has claimed a piece of furniture. Let's face it, he needs a big piece to fit him. I seriously hope there won't be any long term damage to his tummy. [Bunny]
OMGOSH Annie what a stunning array of cards, the steampunk one is awesome, so much detail and fabulous design and colours, I love the toadstool image and brilliant background. The fairy card is gorgeous, beautifully designed and coloured, really wonderful images. Really I love them all.
What a rascal, but I guess Monty is putting his mark on it lol, Kate x x
Hello Annie! My apologies for being a little behind with my favorite blog buddies here, but WOW this post is amazing and so full of wonderful creations! You have spoilt me here in just this one post!! I love it all! Thanks for sharing! HUGS
WOW!!! Annie, these are absolutely stunning! I am loving the different designs, layout and papers!
Hugs
Linda xxx
Oh these are fantastic. What brilliant makes. I cant decide which is my fav!! Oops!! Monte just wants to say its his chair!!! Take Care, Hazelxx
Amazing creations and so unique and artsy x. Sorry to see that Mr Monte has been a little mischievous x.
Wow. These are all amazing . You have such a flair. Hugs Mrs A.
Oh, my word, Annie! In a week you did all these incredibly diverse and fantastic art pieces? I'm in awe. They're all so beautiful!
Wow Annie! What a wonderful array of projects. You have been busy! Shabneez x
So beautiful Annie you have really been so busy they are just gorgeous creations and well l like that Monte has claimed the chair as his own sorry to see it partly ruined enjoy your day x
My goodness, you have been a busy bee Annie. What lovely projects, your first canvas is stunning. Cheeky Monte!! xx
Your projects just blow me away, especially the steampunk page! Fabulous work on your part - I wish I could manage my time half as well as you do yours! Poor Monte, so sorry he drank something that should have not been available to him, I do hope he's going to be OK.
I simply do not know how you manage to produce so many amazing things, these are all stunning and so different from each other xx
So many gorgeous projects.
I haven't been on a bloground for a while and am happy that I could see what you made the last weeks! Beautiful colours and great techniques wich make me think; I have to try that again... You always inspire me! Here in this post are so many beautiful pages and colourcombination...so many good insdpiration in one post! Hugs, Gerrina
Post a Comment