A 'lazy' card today, daylight saving is here and loving it, able to be outdoors longer. Today I am using a pre coloured image called
a few sea shells and stones added along with plain DP for the frame.
Sea weed die cut used as well as a few clay makes, seahorse and
star fish, coloured with shimmer sprays.
Linking to
Polkadoodles Craft Challenge [39 & 40]
anything goes
Off for a day out down the beach...

38 comments:
Enjoy the beach.
Gorgeous image
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner
Sweet image & love the clay embellishments!
Your card reminds me of beautiful days spent at the seaside,love the image and embellishments
Beautiful challenge, glad you now have more time to spend outside, Monte will love it! Hugs, Valerie
So cute and the blue frame makes it perfect!
XxIrene
What a sweet card Annie. The girl is having a good time, I like her hair color.
Have a nice day and enjoy your Sunday xxx
Love to you and to your (and a little bit my) brown friend xxxx
Ooooh...this is gorgeous, Annie. Love love love this beautiful card!
wat een supermooi kaartje, wat een superschattige stempel heb je gebruikt
het blauwe frame erom heen maakt het helemaal af
groetjes ellen
Lovely and cute card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
Just lovely, Annie. Love all colours and the blue frame is perfectly chosen.
xxx Margreet
A gorgeous card Annie, love the hair.
Enjoy your days out, we are hunkering down here, autumn has arrived and she is abit miffed i think but aren't we all, haha...xx
A beautiful card and image Annie.xxx
She is a lovely little mermaid.
Hoy create cards of infinite sweetness, Annie.
Hugs from Spain
Cudownie pomalowaĆa stempelek :) przeurocza jest ta syrenka :)
A really pretty card, even though you say it is a lazy one. Love all your little added elements. Enjoy the beach x
woooow so a beautiful card Annie, this lovely stamp so nice coloured...
hugs Rosina
This is so pretty Annie, a beautiful image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Wonderful summery card Annie, so pretty!
Have a great day at the beach!
xx
This is just adorable aNNie!! Love so much the sweet fresh colours and the real pieces added to the back, so artistry!
I wish being still in Summer... here is autumn and it's raining and windy by days.
Hugs
Beautiful card Annie enjoy your day x
She is lovely. Her hair is fantastic. A beautiful card. [Bunny]
A gorgeous card in lovely colours and very well designed. Hope you have had a lovely day at the beach. Marlies
This is adorable Annie. Love the colour palette.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
I freaked a bit when I read the title to today's post, but the image is quite lovely and warm.
Cute card, Annie. The added embellishments are a perfect finishing touch. xx
Love the cute image and fabulous colouring-love the hair
Carol x
A very cute image and your design is brilliant Annie. Love the clay additions too. Stay safe and keep well. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Hope you had as much fun at the beach as the images on this card had! LOL Super cute card!
Wow what an image, I love all the soft colours and underwater theme. she has such great hair :)
Absolutely fabulous, so colorful and cute! Time saving with pre-colored and shimmer spray. I love her hair!
Very pretty card and a beautiful image.
Valerija xx
Just too sweet Annie, lovely image and gorgeous colours, Kate x
Oh I love the way you have coloured that hair ! GinaX
Oh my goodness she is just as sweet as can be!! Gorgeous coloring and love how you've framed her up too! HUGS
Beautiful card Annie, nothing wrong with pre coloured images..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Hope you enjoyed your day at the beach, I can imagine after this creation it got you in the mood to go :) She is too cute and I love the extra fun sea creatures you put with her to give more dimension to the scene!
Nothing wrong with a pre-coloured image Annie. Such a sweet card and I love the clay seahorses. Hope you had fun at the beach xx
What a fabulous image Annie and yes I wondered about the blog title too x.
Post a Comment